As my knowledge is limited I just want someone to point me in the right direction inshallah
Am I right in thinking that only a strong conviction in Allah, dhikr, Quraan and duaa can halt the effects of black magic?
I'm sure someone who has the right knowledge on this subject will be able to answer soon, give it a little time. I would be interested to know the answer too.
Hope our Ramadan is helping us in growing our Imaan and deens, Insha'Allah.
Why would anyone want to know more about Black Magic? I am always avoiding this weird stories, magic things, whispers, jinn, ghosts, shyatan things. I don't believe it at all. Because if you want to learn, something bad will happen to them, some people become fascinated with black magic (i don't know what it means). I avoid watching it on TV or movies, freak man's name (Criss Angel or David) with a big cross and tattoos, you know. A lot of bad scared movies obviously came from devils. Silly!
Having knowledges, reciting Qur'an and prayers will help you to guard stronger against deceivers.
Absolute rubbish. Read Surah Al-Falaq, Study it and then tell us you don't believe in black magic
Surah Al Baqarah - Verse 102
They followed what the Shayâtin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaimân (Solomon). Sulaimân did not disbelieve, but the Shayâtin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two (angels,) Hârűt and Mârűt, but neither of these two angels taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)." And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allâh's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew. (102)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Say: "I seek refuge with (Allâh) the Lord of the daybreak, (1) "From the evil of what He has created; (2) "And from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness; (or the moon as it sets or goes away) (3) "And from the evil of those who practise witchcrafts when they blow in the knots, (4) "And from the evil of the envier when he envies." (5)
Last edited by Vision; 09-15-2009 at 10:59 PM.
I know Al Falaq (Surah 113: 1:5 from Abdullah Yusuf Ali),
"Say: I see refuge with the Lord of the Dawn, from the mischief of created things; from the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads; from the mischief of those who practice Secret Arts; And from the mischief of the envious one As he practices envy."
I am speaking of general, you see some people practice secret magics/witches, I wouldn't be interested to know how they tricks their magic. We should not fear of physical darkness, as many people afraid of.
We seek a true light is Allah, we are free from ignorance, fear and every kind of evil. Our best guard is Our trust in Allah (Subhana Wa Taa'la), the Light of the heavens and the earth only away from every kind of danger and evil.
Hope it is clear....I think, you misunderstood me.
Last edited by Humbler_359; 09-16-2009 at 04:56 AM.
sis have you ever watched abu hamza's vids on the youtube about jinn and black magic? that will inshallaah give you a clear indication if someone's tried black magic on you. he gives a clear detail. i found the vid of great advantage. the things which he came across dose happen in real life and so many people are not aware that even half of so called scholars they call themselves are also corrupted.
How could you find out?
Trough a jinn, then that's prohibited.
I don't know of any other way to find out neither do i think it exsits.
jazakAllah kheir for the replies ppl.
IT really confirmed what I had already known. well so far anyway.
MY issue is this(i have a feeling i posted about this a long time ago but i couldnt find it again)
There are a lot of people in my husband's culture(Pakistani) who seem to think black magic is almost a daily occurance. Here's an example...Something might happen which to the person seems like a bad experience or back "luck", so instantly these people start saying someone has done black magic on them. To me it seems like it might e a blessing from Allah, in disguise and that we should accept fate as it comes to us. The whole sabr and shukr thing.
a real example, MY husband and I got married in 2005 and had our walima in summer 2006. in dec 2006 our daughter was born and my husband went abroad for his sis wedding. when he came back he got REALLY REALLY ill. He has since been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis(google it if ur unsure) he has not responded well todrugs and now the consultants are pushing for surgery(colostomy)hes only 24 btw. ok so the deal is this ...my outlook on the situation is that - alhamdulillah we have enough medical advancement to make his pain a minimum, enough knowledge to perform these operation and the NHS to provide it. the doctors are always prompt and have helped him in soo many ways. Other peoples outlook...BLACK MAGIC!! I feel I am forever battling this fear of black magic. it hapens on a daily basis. ANYTHING goes wrong and instantly its blamed on black magic. so what I wanted to know was whether there was any proof to show someone whether black magic has been done or not. I remember when my daughter was a baby, I was not allowed to dress her in beautiful clothes if we were going out in case someone did eveil eye on her and I was not allowed to say anything good about her. I was only allowed to talk about bad things about her, so again, people didnt do eveil eye on her.
To me this seems like pure superstition. What do you guys think?
It can be possible.
Its all due to the evil Raja sect of Pak/Kashmir. They are unfortunately still Hindus at heart, so try and avoid them. Just beleive in Allah swt, and get advice off a trustworthy scholar.
Black Magic and satanic Posession
Praise be to Allaah
People who have had experience with such situations have related that the following are among the signs of a person who is possessed by jinn (or Satan):
- Strong repulsion when hearing Qur’aan or Aathaan (call for prayers).
- Episodes of losing consciousness and/or epileptic attacks, especially when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.
- Frequent nightmares during sleep.
- Tendency to avoid people accompanied by out-of-the-norm behavior.
- The jinn who possesses him might speak when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.
- Madness, as stated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "Those who devour usury will not stand except as stands one whom Satan by his touch hath driven to [epileptic] madness…"2:275
As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:
- Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).
- Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.
- Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.
- Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.
- Sudden change in behavior without obvious reason.
- Complete loss of appetite for food.
- Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.
- Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.
It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.
As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:
- Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.
- Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself. Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah. To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.
- Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.
- Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.
- Cupping--removing excess blood.
And we ask Allaah to cure your brother and ease your hardship and his, as He is the One who cures and there is no one else who can cure.
Some books on this topic which may help you insha'Allah.
The Angels and Jinns - By Bilal Philips
Angels and Jinns The world of human beings, plants and animals is only that which meets the eye. Yet Allah has also created the Angels and the Jinns. All of this creation worships Him. It is an aspect of the Muslim's belief to accept the existence of other beings. The Angels & Jinns, looks at the Islamic viewpoint dealing with the nature of these creations and how they interact with our world.
the only way you can be protected is through prayer and reading holy Qur'an. it can be possible something was done. this type of disease can get serious but it also runs in families, did you know that? i have met many asian people with this type red sores on there body like on arms and stuf.
as far as i know for a person to be really seriously effected with a disease due to black magic. they would have to be not practicing the deen at all so the protection that you get from Allah is limited
''Most certainly, my servants you cannot exercise control over them except those who are deviant who follow you''(Al-Hijr;42) '' Most certainly he satan has no power over those who truly cherish faith and our trusting upon there lord; rather his power is limited only to those who take him as a protecter (besides god) and thus associate partners with him.''(an Nahl; 99-100
When your daughter was born you were afraid that she should not get any evil eye so you dressed her in less attractive clothes believing that this would mabe protect her.. this is where we go wrong in our faith, we believe other things will protect you besides god.. that is where people make the mistake. you need to trust upon your creator sister. that would not protect anybody of evil eyes. its only Allah that can protect us from evil.
recite this daily Al-fatihah
the last three chapters of the holy qur'an surahs 112,113,114
ayat al-kursi Al baqurah
blow them on water and yous should all drink including your daughter.. do it daily.
read the 4quls on a regular basis both in morning and evening three times or more
Believe me I always was wary of what I was being told and didnt really believe it. but to make my life easier with my in laws I just went along with it. I always believed that as long as your faith is strong enough then nothing like this can affect you.
inshAllah I pray that other people I know will learn the truth and will continue to come towards the path of Islam....ameen
Can you be blamed for your actions while you were under the black magic?
This is why some people who were possesed or had magic done on them found it very hard to bring their iman back up once they were cured as it felt like a heavy burden to go back to their old routines of obedience to Allah. This condition is known as 'the desease of the heart' (of course it's a spiritual desease) because you are in a state between obedience and disobedience to Allah and to obey Allah could be an uphil task at first. In such cases the individual needs to push himself to stay in wudu (ritual purification) and to recite his daily supplications and all else that is recommended in order for you to go back to the way you used to be.
In certain ases it may also be recommended for that individual to get married once he is cured so he can have someone give him that constant reminder to obey Allah as opposed to being left to him self.