I just wrote them all out and clicked post and it said I wasn't logged in I'll write them again 2moro.
I just wrote them all out and clicked post and it said I wasn't logged in I'll write them again 2moro.
I think the brothers and sisters have given you the best possible advice.
What I regularly do is recite the 4 Quls and Ayat Ul Kursi. More importantly place your trust in ALLAH(SWT).
1) Hadhrat Masood (R.A.) states that a person left his home and met a Jinn on the way. The jinn asked him, "Can you drop me down?, If you do so then I will teach you such an Ayat that if you recite it upon entering your home, Satan will not enter." They wrestled and the person dropped the Jinn down. The jinn said:"Read Ayatul Kursi, because that person who recites it upon entering the home, Shaitaan flees like a donkey making a sound from its posterior runs away.
A person mentioned to Hadhrat Ibn Masood that the person (who dropped the Jinn) could only be Hadhrat Umar (Radiahallahu Anhu).
Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (Radiahallahu Anhu) narrates this (above) Hadith from Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam), with the addition that there is an Ayat in Surah Baqara, which is the chief ayat of the Qur'aan. Whosoever recites it in a house wherein Shaitaan is, he (Shaitaan) will leave.
2) Hadhrat Ibne Masood (Radiahallahu Anhu) says that a person requested Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) to teach him something that will benefit him. "Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said,"Read Ayatul Kursi, it will protect you, your children, home and even those houses surrounding your house."
3) Hadhrat Ibn Umar (Radiahallahu Anhu) narrates that once Hadhrat Umar (Radiahallahu Anhu) came to the people and said, "Who amongst you can tell me which is the most lofty Ayat in the Qur'aan, which Ayat directs one most towards justice and fairness, which Ayat creates the most fear and which Ayat creates hope for mercy?" All remained silent. "Hadhrat Ibn Masood (Radiahallahu Anhu) said,"I heard Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) say from the Mimbar (pulpit) that Aayatul Kursi is the Loftiest in the Qur'aan, and the Ayat which encourages justice and fairness is ( Arabic P12) and the Ayat that creates the most fear is ( Arabic P12) of the Ayat that creates the most hope of mercy is ( Arabic P12).
4) Hadhrat Ibn Abbas (Radiahallahu Anhu) said that when Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) recited the last Ayat of Surah Baqarah and Ayatul Kursi then he laughed and said," These have come from the treasures of Allaah." and when he read (May Ya'mal Soo), then he said (Inna li llaah...) and chose humility and meekness.
5) It is reported that when ever Hadhrat Abdur Rahman Bin Auf (R.A.) entered his home, he used to recite Ayatul Kursi in its corners.
6) Hadhrat Hassan (Radiahallahu Anhu) narrates from Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who said , " Jibraeel came to me and informed me that a rebellious Jinn is plotting against you, so when you retire to your bed, then recite Ayatul Kursi. "
7) Hadhrat Ali (Radiahallahu Anhu) says that the chief of the Ayats of the Qur'aan Kareem is Ayatul Kursi.
8) Hadhrat Ali (Radiahallahu Anhu) says "I have heard Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) say that person who recites Ayatul Kursi after every Salaat, only death prevents him from Jannat and who recites it whilst retiring to his sleeping place, Allaah will protect his house, his neighbours and even his surroundings.
9) Hadhrat Ali (Radiahallahu Anhu) says that I cannot comprehend that a person who is a born Muslim, or intelligent or one who accepted Islaam in a rational (Arabic) state spending the night without reciting Ayatul Kursi. If you know how lofty this is (you will never discard it), it has been given to your Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) from under the treasures of the arsh. It has not been given to any Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) before your Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and I have never spent a night without reciting this Ayat thrice. I recite it in the last 2 Rakaats of Witr after Esha and also when I retire to my sleeping place
10) Hadhrat Auf bin Maalik (Radiahallahu Anhu) says that Hadhrat Abu Zar (Radiahallahu Anhu) who was sitting near Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) asked: "Oh Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) which is the most lofty Ayat Allaah revealed to you?" Allaah's Rasul recited Ayatul Kursi.
Hadhrat Ma'aaz bin Jabal (Radiahallahu Anhu) says that he stored the dates for charity of Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) in a room for safe keeping. I sensed that there was a shortage daily therein. I complained to Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) about this. He said that this was the work of Satan and I must stay alert for him. Thus I sat in the barn that night. When some part of the night passed, Shaitaan came in the shape of an elephant. When he came near the door, he changed his shape and entered through one of the holes of the door, moved towards the dates and began eating. I dragged my cloth near him and said: "I testify that there is no one worthy of worship but Allaah and that Muhammad is his Servant and Rasul. Oh Allaah's enemy you are usurping the dates of charity whereas the poor are more deserving of this than you. I will definitely apprehend you and take you to Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who will humiliate you." At this Shaitaan pledged that he will not do this act again.
In the morning I came to Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who asked me about my prisoner. I stated that he had vowed not to steal again. Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said that he (Satan) will come again so be alert. The next night also I sat alert. The same thing occurred and once again he (Satan) pledged not to steal. I left him. In the morning, I narrated the whole event to Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who said that he (Satan) will come again. On the third night the same thing happened once again. I apprehended him and this time I said,"Oh Allaah's enemy, you have pledged twice and this is the third time (now I will not leave you). He (Satan) said," I have children and have come from Nasabeen ( a place between Masool and Syria). If I receive anything less in status than this (dates), then I would not have come here. We left this city of yours when your Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was sent together with two Ayats which removed us from here to Nasabeen. Shaitaan does not enter any home when these two Ayats have been recited in it". He said this thrice. "If you leave me, I will show you these two Ayats". I agreed. He said," Ayatul Kursi and the last Ayat of Surah Baqarah (Amanas Rasul....)."Thus I let him go. In the morning I came to Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and told him what had transpired. Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said, "That rascal has spoken the truth even though he is a liar."
Hadhrat Ma'aaz (Radiahallahu Anhu) says after that he used to recite this and blow on the dates and there were no shortages in the room.
11) Hadhrat Abu Asaad Saeedee (Radiahallahu Anhu) narrates that he plucked the fruits from his orchard and kept them in a room. Jinnaat used used to come to this room and steal the fruit. This put them in difficulty and they complained to Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) about it. He said,"This is (the work of) a Jinn. Oh Abu Asaad, listen attentively, when he (the Jinn) has entered, then say. "I take the name of Allaah" and say "accept Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) sayings". The Jinn said, "Oh Abu Asaad, do not take me to Rasulallaah (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam). I vow by Allaah that I will not set foot in your home, nor steal your fruit. Also I will show you such an Ayat that if you recite it on your house then you will think I have died. If you read it on your utensils then no one will be able open its lid." I promised to leave him. He became happy and said. " The Ayat, is Ayatul Kursi. This Sahabi came to Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and related the entire event to him, upon which Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: " He (Jinn) spoke the truth although he is (normally)a liar."
12) Hadhrat Abu Amama Sadi bin Ijlaan (Radiahallahu Anhu) says that Nabi (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said," Whosoever recites Ayatul Kursi after every fard Salaat, the only thing preventing his entry into Janaat is death.
thanks bro for that really helpful
A uzu bi kali ma til laa hit taama min shari ma khalaq (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah, From everything evil he has created. whoever rests in a place and recites these words nothing will harm him,
a uzu bi kali ma till la hit taama min kuli shaytanin wa haama wa min kuli aynin laama (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from every evil devil and poisoneous creature and from every envious evil eye. this dua should be read over children to 3x to protect from evil eye.
bismillah hil la zi la durru ma ismihi shayun fil ardi wa la fis sama' wa hu was sami un 'alim (in the name of Allah, in whose name nothing can cause harm in the heavens or earth, he is all hearing all knowing. x3 after fajar and maghrib with sincerity
laaa ilaa ha ill Allah hu wa da hu la shareeka la hu, la hul mul ku wa la hul hamdu wa hu wa 'ala kuli shay in qadeer (There is none worthy of worship except Allah alone, to him belongs the dominion and praises and he has power over all things x100 after fajar and maghrib with sincerity.
I'm sticking to my opinion based upon the hadith of anas ibn malik the messenger of Allah said "If you feel a presence in your home call the azan" plus ive seen it at work
thanks brothers. actually im feeling the presence strongly in my toilet now i had a little visitor the other night. he was a big fat spider
the funny thing is he was walking on the ground but not on the wall very rarely i see a spider doing that
Sister, a dua if you have not come across it.
اللهم أنت ربي لا إله أنت عليك توكلت وأنت رب العرش العظيم
'Allahumma anta rabbi. La ilaha illa anta alayka tawakaltu wa anta rabbul arshil kareem.'
"O Allah, You are my Rabb(Lord). There is nothing worthy of worship except you. I rely upon you and you are the owner of the mighty arsh (throne)."
ما شاء الله كان ومالم يشأ لم يكن ولاحول ولاقوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم
'MashaAllahu kaana wa ma lamyasha lamyakun. Wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billa hil ali yil adheem.'
"Whatever Allah has wished has happened, and whatever Allah has not wished will certainly not happen. There is no pwer or might except from Allah, the most high and most great."
أعلم أن الله علي كل شئ قدير وان الله قد أحاط بكل شئ علما
'Aalamu an Allaha ala qulli shayin qadeer.Wa an Allaha qad ahaata bi kulli shayin ilma.'
"I am aware that Allah has power over everything and verily the knowledge of Allah encircles everything."
اللهم أني أعوذ بك من شر نفسي ومن شر كل دابة أنت آخذ بناصيتها
'Allahumma inee aoodhubika min sharri nafsi wa min sharri qulli dabbatin anta akidun bi naasiyatiha. '
"O Allah ! I seek refuge in you from the evils of myself and from the evil of all the living upon whom you have control."
إن ربي علي صراط مستقيم
'Inna rabbi ala siratim mustaqeem.'
"Verily my Rabb is on the right path !"
Narrated by Abu Dardah, RasulAllah(s.a.w) once said that if a person recites these words at the beginning
of the day, no calamities will befall the reader till evening. And if he read in the evening, then no calamities
will befall the reader till morning.
It is reported that Talq b. Habib said, `A man came to Abu Darda and said to him, `O Abu Darda, your house has burned.` He said: `No, it cannot be burned. Allah will never allow this to happen because of the words that I heard from the Prophet, peace be upon him. Whoever says these words in the beginning of a day, the Prophet, peace be upon him, told us, will not be afflicted by a misfortune until the end of the day, and whoever says these words in the evening will not be afflicted until morning. These words are, `O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You, I put my trust in You, You are the Lord of the Mighty Throne. Whatever Allah wills will happen and what He does not will, cannot happen. There is no power or strength except with Allah, the Exalted, the Mighty. I know that Allah has power over all things, and Allah comprehends all things in knowledge. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the evil of myself and from the evil of all creatures under Your control. Surely the straight way is my Sustainer`s way```
In some versions of this hadith we further find that he said, ‚€˜‚€˜Come, let us go. So he went with them to his house. They found all the area surrounding the house burned but his house was not damaged.
Jazak'allah to Marwen who posted translation and transliteration.
Also sister, each morning and each night, read Durood Shareef, Surah Fatihah, Surah Al Kafirun, Surah Al Ikhlas, Surah Al Falaq, Surah An Nas, Ayat Al Kursi, 33x Subhan'Allah, 33x Alhumdulilah, 34x Allahu'Akbar, Durood Shareef.
Insha'allah this will help. Allah knows best.
My dear Meow Meow Sis,
I was just thinking about what you said in this thread. You said that you couldnít focus while offering Namaz., and believe me, I too have faced the same situation many a times. But I donít think that the evil forces are at work.
(ÖAs Iíve my own angels and demonsÖ so canít really put the blame on something else Ö Demons accompanied by a dense darkness which settles over me, blocking every bit of light, leaving behind hope breathing its lastÖ)
I think Iíve a solution. Iím going to try it myself and so Iím sharing it with you too.
Recite Tasbeeh of Allahís most favorite name ďAl-RehmanĒ. I donít know why but I think this will work. After all, reciting Allahís name would bring nothing but good.
And you know, once I heard the explanation of this name from a famous Islamic Scholar Dr. Israr Ahmad. I donít remember his words exactly at all but letís give it a try.
He said that the name denotes the mercy and love of Allah, high, as the highest tide in an ocean. And then the love and mercy doesnít come in spurts but flow continuously for His creatures.
And Allah knows best!
So from now onwards, try to recite the Tasbeeh whenever you get even 1 second free!
May Allah listen to our duas!
Al Jazeera live | al jazeera arabic | aljazeera.net | 3ArabTV | Fomny Arabic TV | justin tv arabic | al arabiya | al jazeera arabic live | fomny.com | aljazeera live arabic | fomny tv | al jazeera live arabic | Justin tv sports | geo news live | geo tv live | al jazeera live tv | alquds alarabi| Best Headphones | Best Earphones | In ear headphones | headphones