yes and no - we live our lives normally and do our best to stay within the limits of Almighty God, we have no way of fully comprehending the unseen -
Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which ye are now, until He separates what is evil from what is good
nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen.
But He chooses of His Messenger. (For the purpose) whom He pleases. So believe in Allah. And His apostles: And if ye believe and do right, ye have a reward without measure.
you can randomly do everything - then you will find on the day of judgement a scroll spread out.
he knows everything - past- present - and future.
but that is not something you are to dwell on as it will make you dependent on fatalistic tendencies.
you would not wear a seat belt, you would not use the steering wheel
you would drive at full speed and not brake when you see a hazard
and you would die
and you will find that it was already known that you would do these foolish things
a bit difficult to comprehend - yet amazingly true.
the hadith regarding future events are knowledge imparted to us, that doesn't mean that we eat popcorn in front of the tv and wait till the end.
(bear in mind - it is known who's gonna be eating the popcorn)
that is Almighty God's knowledge - we have been given guidance - we do our bit.
this kind of subject - when you see it happen with your own eyes - your faith is elevated beyond measure
when you have no reference point and you dwell on it - you can lose faith like sand through your fingers.
"i am about to put a vicegerent on earth"
in paradise - "don't approach this tree"
"get you down to earth"
yet - the companions of the Prophet (pbuh) would see events taking place before their very eyes and remember the exact description of the event given by the prophet (pbuh) and say "it was as if i met someone i hadn't seen in a long time - and when i saw them , i would remember everything about them".
1. A. L. M.
2. The Roman Empire has been defeated-
3. In a land close by; but they, (even) after (this) defeat of theirs, will soon be victorious-
4. Within a few years. With Allah is the Decision, in the past and in the Future: on that Day shall the Believers rejoice-
5. With the help of Allah. He helps whom He will, and He is exalted in might, most merciful.
6. (It is) the promise of Allah. Never does Allah depart from His promise: but most men understand not.
7. They know but the outer (things) in the life of this world: but of the End of things they are heedless.
the romans still fought.
27. Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.
28. It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is Allah for a Witness.
they did exactly that after a few years - imagine if that hadn't happened? no one would have believed the Prophet (pbuh) - and their position was still very weak at the time - a little after the confederate forces almost wiped them out.
37. "And indeed We conferred a favour on thee another time (before).
38. "Behold! We sent to thy mother, by inspiration, the message:
39. "'Throw (the child) into the chest, and throw (the chest) into the river: the river will cast him up on the bank, and he will be taken up by one who is an enemy to Me and an enemy to him': But I cast (the garment of) love over thee from Me: and (this) in order that thou mayest be reared under Mine eye.
40. "Behold! thy sister goeth forth and saith, 'shall I show you one who will nurse and rear the (child)?' So We brought thee back to thy mother, that her eye might be cooled and she should not grieve. Then thou didst slay a man, but We saved thee from trouble, and We tried thee in various ways. Then didst thou tarry a number of years with the people of Midian. Then didst thou come hither as ordained, O Moses!
his mother still sent his sister - and she played a part in that happening - though the crib and the acceptance into the house of pharaoh were beyond their control.
you throw a dice, you get 1 five times in a row - a definite coincidence (unless the dice were loaded), yet - it's already known.
“The Knower of Unseen reveals not His secret to anyone. Except to His chosen Messengers”.
Surah-Al-Jinn, verse 26.
they are able to see the events as if it is happening live.
also the prophecies regarding the Antichrist and Jesus (pbuh):
Annuit Cœptis is translated by the U.S. State Department, The U.S. Mint, and the U.S. Treasury as "He (God) has favored our undertakings." (brackets in original)
Ibn 'Omar said, "The Prophet mentioned the Dajjal (Deceiver) to the people.
"Allah is not one-eyed, but the Dajjal is blind in his right eye,
and his eye is like a bulging grape.'" (Sahih Muslim)
sec·u·lar (sky-lr) adj.
1. Worldly rather than spiritual.
2. Not specifically relating to religion or to a religious body:
3. Relating to or advocating secularism.
4. Not bound by monastic restrictions, especially not belonging to a religious order. Used of the clergy.
5. Occurring or observed once in an age or century.
6. Lasting from century to century.
7. Lasting from generation to generation.
[Middle English, from Old French seculer,
from Late Latin saeculris,
from Latin, of an age, from saeculum, generation, age.]
the words secular and saeclorum are derived from the same root word.
Anas ibn Malik said, "The Prophet said,
'there has never been a Prophet
who did not warn his people
against that one-eyed liar.
verily he is one-eyed
and your Lord is not one-eyed.
On his forehead will be written the letters
Kaf, Fa, Ra (Kafir).'"
Kafir (Arabic: كافر kāfir; plural كفّارkuffār)
is a term used in a Islamic doctrinal sense,
usually translated as "unbeliever" or "disbeliever", or sometimes "infidel".
The term refers to a person
who rejects God
hides, denies, or "covers" the truth.
- Ali was reported to have said:His right eye will be punctured,
and his left eye would be raised to his forehead
and will be sparkling like a star.
Only the believers will be able to read the word ‘Kufr’ [disbelief], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead.
think - is it a coincidence - did someone choose it, did Almighty God do it?
the only thing we can be certain of is that Almighty God knows it:
Narrated Ibn Umar:
Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved.
Then, mentioning Dajjal, he said,
"I warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal)
and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him.
No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him
but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me.
You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."
when we make a mistake - we have the assurance that we would have thoughtlessly done that and know that it is recorded, and that it was something we were meant to learn from, but we treat our future as normal - or we will stop brushing our teeth thinking our teeth will stay white if God wills, or rot if God wills, yet he gave us a nature, laws, and guidance to follow. so we do our part. if you are about to do something foolish - don't think about destiny, if you are about to throw yourself into the heat of the battle in the way of Almighty God - know that all is written and have assurance that he will record it in your favour - that way -you are safe - and also have peace of mind.
I know it's unexplainable - but nobody can explain it completely - our brains weren't made to fathom it.
yet i do know that He knows - right through birth, life, death, grave, judgement, paradise/hell.
here's one from the previous scripture:
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,
to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man;
and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
so i made this video: