Benefits of Eating Dates ؟؟
Proported Health Advantages of Eating Dates
· Dates are digested very easily therefore they are good for supplying quick energy.
· They are known to be an excellent cure for intestinal disturbances.
· Regular consumption of dates has been found to check the growth of pathological organisms and help in the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestines.
· Being a laxative food, dates have been found to be beneficial for those suffering from constipation, as well dates generally help the elimination of waste. They can be immersed in water at night and taken after making them into a fine syrup the next morning to secure laxative effect.
· Studies have shown that consumption of dates, soaked overnight and crushed, is good for those who have heart problems.
· Researchers have revealed that dates are effective in preventing abdominal cancer.
· One of the key benefits of dates is its ability to regulate a healthy nervous system, thanks to the rich potassium content. Research has recommended that higher intake of potassium (about 400 mg) can cut the risk of stroke by 40 percent.
· Ability to lower LDL cholesterol.
· Dates are rich in iron and can be beneficial to those who suffer from anemia.
· Israeli research has found that eating dates daily for four weeks can improve the quality of lipids (fats) in the blood without raising sugar levels.
Additional Benefits to Pregnant and Nursing Mothers
Some experiments have shown results that point to the strengthening of the uterine muscles due to consumption of dates. This is beneficial particularly in the last months of pregnancy. As well it is said dates can help dilation at the time of delivery. It should also be mentioned that research has found a link between dates and a reduction of bleeding postpartum.
With this information it is concluded that dates are a real benefit to women in pregnancy and those who are breast-feeding.
Dates are believed to contain elements that assist in alleviating depression in mothers and enriching the breast-milk with elements needed to make the child healthy and resistant to disease.
Health Benefits of Teeth in Regard to Eating Dates
By consuming dates, which contain an element called fluorine (this is responsible for the fruits enamel building) it is probable that they will assist in cavity prevention.
However care should be taken when partaking in all dried fruits, as well they should be enjoyed in moderation. Rinsing your mouth with water during and after meals should help prevent tooth decay. After eating high sugar fruits that leave residue on teeth (such as dried dates) you should always brush your teeth.
Suppliers of Raw Organic Dates
An excellent source that I recommend for purchasing high quality dates is the DATE PEOPLE.
They provide raw dates that are never frozen or heated. Using sustainable growing they provide forty different varieties of dates.
it's has been tackin from : fredericpatenaude.com
i want say that we know all this b4 any of thim tryed to diescavrt
Re: Benefits of Eating Dates ؟؟
Also olives and blackseed oil are are also wonderful and blessed foods.
In a way we are what we eat, so we should try and eat more natural foods, and less processed food like chocolate and crisps
Recommended by Google
Re: Benefits of Eating Dates ؟؟
thank you brother wa jazakaalla and keep it up
Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts.