1. If you want to lose at something, does that count as winning?
2. If people could read minds and two people were reading each others mind, does that count as reading your own mind?
3.Can you choke to death while eating a lifesaver?
4. Why they are called apartments when they are all stuck together?
5. Why they call the airport "the terminal" if flying is so safe?
6. Do fish ever get thirsty?
7. Why doctors call what they do "practice"?
8. Why "abbreviated" is such a long word?
9. Why you don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
10. Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor, while dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
11. Why the man who invests all your money is called a broker?