× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Results 21 to 31 of 31 visibility 7229
  1. #1
    Array AnonymousPoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    5,732
    Threads
    1233
    Reputation
    1840
    Rep Power
    92

    Sealed Heart.Plz Help! (OP)




    Just about a week ago, I made the worst sin a human being could make. I disbelieved with my heart because the wishpers became too much to me. After that, I became even worse by not caring what my fate would be, in this case in hell for eternity. I dind't tell anyone and pretended to be a muslim, making me a pure hypocrite. Now I realize what mistake I have mmade, because my life has not become that of a human being. I don't feel human anymore, the entire world seem to live a normal life except me. Today, something happended that made me aks for advice, desperattly
    I don't know what happened but it was af I my heart was taken from me. I don't have any feeling in my heart, as if it is ripped of me. I don't think its sealed either, I want to beleive again but there is an obstacle in my heart, I feel like I can't believe
    Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    Anonymous account

  2. #21
    AlHoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mystical Cairo
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    375
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    1721
    Rep Power
    66
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    Report bad ads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza81 View Post
    Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, we are all here for each other as Muslims should be. We are part of one body and if one part of the cody feels pain then we should all feel the pain. Put your FULL hopes, faith, trust and reliance in Allah and remember and glorify him as much as you can and you will NEVER feel down but in peace, tranquility and ONLY with Allah will we find true happiness and contentment!

    Hope these tips help in increasing memory:

    Ways To Strengthen One’s Memory


    It is human nature to be forgetful, as the Arab poet said:

    “He is only called man (insân) because of his forgetfulness (nasiyân), and it is only called the heart (al-qalb) because it changes so rapidly (yataqallib).”

    In the past they said that the first one to forget (awwal nâsin) was the first man (awwal al-nâs), meaning Adam, peace be upon him. Forgetfulness is something that varies from person to person according to each individual’s nature; some may be more forgetful than others. Some of the things that may help to combat forgetfulness are the following:

    1. Keeping away from sin, because the bad effects of sin result in a bad memory and the inability to retain knowledge. The darkness of sin cannot co-exist with the light of knowledge. The following words were attributed to al-Shâfi‘î, may Allâh have mercy on him:

    “I complained to [my shaykh] Wakî’ about my bad memory, and he taught me that I should keep away from sin. He said that knowledge of Allâh is light, and the light of Allâh is not given to the sinner.”


    Al-Khatîb reported in al-Jâmi‘ (2/387) that Yahya ibn Yahya said:

    “A man asked Mâlik ibn Anas, ‘O Abu ‘Abd-Allâh! Is there anything that will improve my memory?’ He said, ‘If anything will improve it, it is giving up sin.’”


    When a person commits a sin, it overwhelms him and this leads to anxiety and sorrow which keeps him busy thinking about what he has done. This dulls his senses and distracts him from many beneficial things, including seeking knowledge.

    2. Frequently remembering Allâh, may He be glorified, by reciting dhikr, tasbîh (saying‘Subhan Allâh’), tahmîd (‘Al-hamdu Lillâh’ ), tahlîl (‘Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh’) and takbîr (‘Allâhu akbar’), etc. Allâh says (interpretation of the meaning):

    “…And remember your Lord when you forget…” [al-Kahf 18:24]


    3. Not eating too much, because eating too much makes one sleep too much and become lazy, and it dulls the senses, besides exposing one to the risk of physical diseases. Most of the diseases which we see result from food and drink.

    4. Some of the scholars have mentioned certain foods which increase the memory, such as drinking honey and eating raisins and chewing certain kinds of gum resin.

    Imâm al-Zuhrî said:

    “You should eat honey because it is good for the memory.”


    He also said:

    “Whoever wants to memorize hadîth should eat raisins.” (From al-Jâmi‘ by al-Khatîb, 2/394)


    Ibrâhîm ibn [sth. omitted] said,

    “You should chew resin gum, because it is Ways To Strengthen One’s Memory"


    As they mentioned, too much acidic food is one of the causes of laziness and weak memory.

    5. Another thing that can help the memory and reduce forgetfulness is cupping (hijâmah) of the head, as is well known from experience. (For more information see Al-Tibb al-Nabawi by Ibn al-Qayyim).

    And Allâh knows best.

    Source:http://www.missionislam.com/health/memory.htm
    Jazakaalhughair, you have helped me alot.
    Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    Know that Allah sees you.

    Know that Allah hears you.
    Wherever you are.

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #22
    Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    rock bottom
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,926
    Threads
    817
    Reputation
    56377
    Rep Power
    121
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    32

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    Jazakaalhughair, everyone. thank you very much for caring, this forum means a lot to me.Al this wiswaas has affected me mentally, now I have a very poor memory, how can I overcome this?
    sleep well and stress less.
    Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    ...desperate for husnul-khitaam...


    please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.


  5. #23
    Jamalurrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousPoster View Post


    Just about a week ago, I made the worst sin a human being could make. I disbelieved with my heart because the wishpers became too much to me. After that, I became even worse by not caring what my fate would be, in this case in hell for eternity. I dind't tell anyone and pretended to be a muslim, making me a pure hypocrite. Now I realize what mistake I have mmade, because my life has not become that of a human being. I don't feel human anymore, the entire world seem to live a normal life except me. Today, something happended that made me aks for advice, desperattly
    I don't know what happened but it was af I my heart was taken from me. I don't have any feeling in my heart, as if it is ripped of me. I don't think its sealed either, I want to beleive again but there is an obstacle in my heart, I feel like I can't believe
    Salam all especially you the poster of this question because i have the exact same situation but with a bigger larger picture of our problem i have a story of my own which i am facing that i am a hypocrite (was borned in a muslim family but i had nifaq in my heart when someone has nifaq beside the 4 charactertic of hipocrites nifaq brings evil thoughts and grows bigger and dangerous from time and then it leads you to disbelieve how?in my case a voice came to my head to leave your imaan when i was fapping i rejected 3 or 4 times and said yes many times and the evil thoughts took me more and the same feeling of heart just like you and put it really good with the obstacle in heart ..i say its like my heart is eaten up (chabaya huwa) we cant believe truly even though we know the truth more then ever because there is no connection to our hearts now i have no fight between evil and good and how was the experiance when my heart become like this ?it was like more pleasure then intercourse or any other pleasure you ever feel i felt it in my heart i was like a statue at that moment and something went outside of my body at that very same moment and then my heart burned like it was on fire its like 4 years ago now i am content in going to hell i tried almost everything but namaz prayer forgivness with tears i gave everthing to be forgiven i am tired of crying and whenever i cry my heart hurts and whatever i say its like i am lying now i have a question for you guyz that what happens if nifaq takes you over completly and as you know nifaq is a heart disease so what happens when you are sick of searious illness like cancer which is not bieng cured you will die right so what happen to heart with nifaq when its not being cured (sorry about my bad english i didnt sleep all night its hard to sleep when you know your abode is hell) and to the poster brother i would like to know you personally.Please Reply Guyz we need your help.

  6. #24
    2Aisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    As Salaamu Alaikum brother, how is your situation now? Has it gotten any better?

    Also, were you able to get in touch with the other brother who made a similar post to yours?
    | Likes annonymoussoul liked this post

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #25
    annonymoussoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    3
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamalurrehman View Post
    Salam all especially you the poster of this question because i have the exact same situation but with a bigger larger picture of our problem i have a story of my own which i am facing that i am a hypocrite (was borned in a muslim family but i had nifaq in my heart when someone has nifaq beside the 4 charactertic of hipocrites nifaq brings evil thoughts and grows bigger and dangerous from time and then it leads you to disbelieve how?in my case a voice came to my head to leave your imaan when i was fapping i rejected 3 or 4 times and said yes many times and the evil thoughts took me more and the same feeling of heart just like you and put it really good with the obstacle in heart ..i say its like my heart is eaten up (chabaya huwa) we cant believe truly even though we know the truth more then ever because there is no connection to our hearts now i have no fight between evil and good and how was the experiance when my heart become like this ?it was like more pleasure then intercourse or any other pleasure you ever feel i felt it in my heart i was like a statue at that moment and something went outside of my body at that very same moment and then my heart burned like it was on fire its like 4 years ago now i am content in going to hell i tried almost everything but namaz prayer forgivness with tears i gave everthing to be forgiven i am tired of crying and whenever i cry my heart hurts and whatever i say its like i am lying now i have a question for you guyz that what happens if nifaq takes you over completly and as you know nifaq is a heart disease so what happens when you are sick of searious illness like cancer which is not bieng cured you will die right so what happen to heart with nifaq when its not being cured (sorry about my bad english i didnt sleep all night its hard to sleep when you know your abode is hell) and to the poster brother i would like to know you personally.Please Reply Guyz we need your help.
    the way u describe hhat ur heart hurts when u try and pray, i have the same but also as the firdt brother said about his situation, he said he feels nothing and no emotion etc im having the same.. i also had nifaq in my heart for a very long time and it was very severe for many years munafiq, i committed mahor sins also from young age duringthose days with the intentions of leaving islam which i eventually did (didnt hate islam or anything, i just desired the dunya too much unfortunately) and i fell into the worst sins, became the worst of the worst, a hypocrite and disbeliever,, there is always a chance to repent yes i know but there is no way if you go so ahead in kufr that allah seals your heart especially if you are munafiq (talkigg about me). now allah says in the quran many times about the hypocrites and how bad they are, he also talk about how they will be punished twice, once in this world and obviously in the next. they will also be exposed. this i have been experiencing this heart problem i have also been very forgetful and extremely lazy and not being able ot make sens pf the smallest matters, not focusing on anything, i had to leave my job. but ueah i think this is all linked to being exposed as a munafiq because and the things i feared i would hate to happen to me are happening. it should last till i die so it means it will get worse. its impossible for me to repent its too late, all of this proves that its too late. so many things prove itz itried praying and slowly started to realise theres no point as allah does not accpet prayers from munafiq/murtad/zalimoon heedless and sealed hearts. please contact me and let me know whther u contacted the first brother. i want to know about both ur situation. ps i kmow my abode is hell too i kmow how it feels

  9. #26
    Amina777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousPoster View Post


    Just about a week ago, I made the worst sin a human being could make. I disbelieved with my heart because the wishpers became too much to me. After that, I became even worse by not caring what my fate would be, in this case in hell for eternity. I dind't tell anyone and pretended to be a muslim, making me a pure hypocrite. Now I realize what mistake I have mmade, because my life has not become that of a human being. I don't feel human anymore, the entire world seem to live a normal life except me. Today, something happended that made me aks for advice, desperattly
    I don't know what happened but it was af I my heart was taken from me. I don't have any feeling in my heart, as if it is ripped of me. I don't think its sealed either, I want to beleive again but there is an obstacle in my heart, I feel like I can't believe
    Assalamu Alaykum sister,

    this has also happened to me and others also I’ve spoken too online. Your post indicates this happened in 2017, it is now 2020. Do you still happen to have no emotion? I haven’t heard anyone who has recovered from this spiritual problem

  10. #27
    Amina777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousPoster View Post


    Just about a week ago, I made the worst sin a human being could make. I disbelieved with my heart because the wishpers became too much to me. After that, I became even worse by not caring what my fate would be, in this case in hell for eternity. I dind't tell anyone and pretended to be a muslim, making me a pure hypocrite. Now I realize what mistake I have mmade, because my life has not become that of a human being. I don't feel human anymore, the entire world seem to live a normal life except me. Today, something happended that made me aks for advice, desperattly
    I don't know what happened but it was af I my heart was taken from me. I don't have any feeling in my heart, as if it is ripped of me. I don't think its sealed either, I want to beleive again but there is an obstacle in my heart, I feel like I can't believe
    Assalamu Alaykum sister,

    this has also happened to me and others also I’ve spoken too online. Your post indicates this happened in 2017, it is now 2020. Do you still happen to have no emotion? I haven’t heard anyone who has recovered from this spiritual problem

  11. #28
    wayfarer91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    30
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    135
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    If ur heart had been sealed u wouldn't have felt bad abt it.
    Make tauba. Offer prayers and make dua as much as u can. Inshallah u will find peace
    | Likes Avis liked this post

  12. #29
    Amina777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    Assalamu Alaykum, I have been making tawbah for the past 4 months and this is still on going. Each and everyday is worse. What’s the worst part is not feeling anything I can not feel my emotions at all, Allahs nearness or Allah’s presence at all! Even if I wanted to sincerely repent I can’t because I can’t feel any sincerity in my heart. My heart has been dead in the past and Allah guided me and helped me clear it up but now it has gone to far to the point I can’t sleep or feel any relief from anything! I feel like a hypocrite. I feel like I have been led astray and Allah is just mocking me and my salah is a waste of time. What’s worse is I can’t even hear waswasu anymore! I feel like what awaits for me in the grave is going to be a severe punishment and the angel of death is going to appear in the scariest form to take my soul. I feel like the only reason why Allah is keeping me alive is because I have no share in the hereafter of any good and that my life is being prolonged so that I keep sinning. When I go to sleep I have really disturbing sexual like dreams and there is a black fog covering my dreams and this has never happened, I can no longer fast anymore because my iman has gone!

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #30
    Amina777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousPoster View Post
    Anyone, plz.
    Assalamu Alaykum, has your issue gotten better or has it stayed the same?

  15. #31
    *charisma*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,882
    Threads
    197
    Reputation
    50228
    Rep Power
    123
    Likes (Given)
    1258
    Likes (Received)
    2933

    Re: Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amina777 View Post
    Assalamu Alaykum, has your issue gotten better or has it stayed the same?
    Assalamu Alaikum,

    I suggest you make your own separate thread as these threads are quite old and you may not get a response from the OP.
    | Likes Amina777 liked this post
    Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

    D e a t h

    is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

    the hardest
    of all things before it


  16. Hide
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Hey there! Sealed Heart.Plz Help! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Sealed Heart.Plz Help!
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Will our hearts be sealed? Just a share...
    By greenhill in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 12:12 AM
  2. Book Discussion - The Sealed Nectar
    By Flame of Hope in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 10:34 PM
  3. Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum (The Sealed Nectar)
    By عبد الله in forum Seerah
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 10:55 AM
  4. The Sealed Nectar.....any one read it??
    By Muslimaah4lyff in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 06:02 PM
  5. The Sealed Necter in Arabic
    By siFilam in forum Arabic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create