× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Doubts in Allah

اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ - لَا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ وَاَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ وَلِلَّهِ الْحَمْد - اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ - لَا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ وَاَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ وَلِلَّهِ الْحَمْد - اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ - لَا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ وَاَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ وَلِلَّهِ الْحَمْد - اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ كَبِيرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلًا
20 Sunnah to do on 'Eid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Doubts in Allah

  1. #1
    Array stilltrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Doubts in Allah (OP)


    Hello, I’m trying to believe that there is a greater power out there but I’m struggling.

    Why is the world not eternal?
    Can’t bacteria have evolved into humans?
    Why don’t many people believing in God? Many scientists and people of knowledge don’t. I’m so sad that I believe this. Will Allah ever guide me back? I’ve tried to read the Quran and Hadith but I’m still the same. I don’t want any other religion than Islam. But in order for this to happen I must believe. Why is it so hard? I’ve stopped doing all the stuff I was doing before and wonder if I’ll die like this. Might as well enjoy life since I won’t change back.

  2. #21
    Kashif Amin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    93
    Threads
    18
    Reputation
    17
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Report bad ads?

    Quote Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
    Hello, I’m trying to believe that there is a greater power out there but I’m struggling.

    Why is the world not eternal?
    Can’t bacteria have evolved into humans?
    Why don’t many people believing in God? Many scientists and people of knowledge don’t. I’m so sad that I believe this. Will Allah ever guide me back? I’ve tried to read the Quran and Hadith but I’m still the same. I don’t want any other religion than Islam. But in order for this to happen I must believe. Why is it so hard? I’ve stopped doing all the stuff I was doing before and wonder if I’ll die like this. Might as well enjoy life since I won’t change back.
    Read some seerah, visit some websites like iqra.net, watch islamic videos, visit islamicstudies.info, islamicbookspdfblog.wordpress.com, etc. pray Salah.
    2 | Likes azc, stilltrying liked this post

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #22
    ChosenTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    107
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    442
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    166
    Likes (Received)
    104

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    hello there,
    This is kind of a late response but if u ever read it, i hope it will benefit u or other people in someway or the other. Anyways, i just wanted to talk to you about the stuff u mentioned. I too, was going through these thoughts a few years ago and thankfully (by the will of Allah) managed to reduce it to a minimum since then. It all started when i was looking at islamic videos where some of the reasonings these mini scholars gave would not seem logical to me or reasonable whatsoever. During this process, i started to get exposed to anti islamic videos where some atheists and ex muslims would point out really controversial stuff that would make some of the most faithful muslims doubt their faith. Slowly but surely, i started doubting islam and God in general. But i was stubborn and persistant that my faith was right. I started commenting on these videos at people who weren't muslims and gave reasons left and right. I got bashed so hard and my faith was getting shattered, and i used to get very upset and being defeated in these arguments. So i started learning about atheism and what it really had to offer (this was a peak time of learning for me ... i couldnt tell u how much i learned and grew intellectually). To sum it up, i learned that atheism has one of the greatest arguments that any belief would ever offer besides Islam. It is extremely reasonable in its approach of thinking and thinks with an open mind with no limitations (it even goes hand in hand with everything science has to offer today), i was so close to becoming an atheist but i kept at it and started also investigating what islam has to offer as well (after all i wanted to give both ideas a fair chance at winning).
    HERE IS THERE DIFFERENCE THOUGH.
    Most people would go and tell u read the quran(to deter waswasa), look at how god created the trees, the skies, the human body, the camel, look at how beautiful the quran is. And i would be thinking ... are u fricking serious? is this your best argument? I am asking u to present to me an argument that would convince me that islam is the true religion and the best u can come up with is the beauty of a poetry book that was created 1400 years ago?I realized that Problem is, we are asking the wrong people. These people are blind believes and have convinced themselves that the quran is so magestic and beautiful and someone from its beauty (that 99% of the population on earth can see) we are suppose to be convinced that its more right than atheism. Maybe thats the case with people who are extremely spiritual. But the younger generation like me (or u) requires more reason and logic that just the beauty that i couldnt neven see. However, i still kept at it. Untill i came across the scientifical miracles of the Holy Quran. Thats when i saw that islam had a solid argument behind its back. Thats when i knew that islam was more than just a honest and kind person that started a revolution 1400 years ago. It was a message, and a way of living that was revealed by a higher power, a greater entity and not just the mere mind of a clever human being.

    I honestly dont know what kind of motivation that would convince u that islam was a message sent down from a greater being, but for me, the miracles that i saw in the quran was enough to convince me that Islam was no ordinary religion(i dont want to imply that those miracles are so majestic and what not, but they where boarder line enough to convince me this was something more than just a rare coincidence). So i encourage u to look within urself at what might convince u that islam is the right religion and look for it in real life. For me it was 2 things, either a direct contact from Allah to me (even if it was through a dream with a meaningful dialog) or scientific evidence that Quran was the real deal (and we obviously know that the first option wasnt going to happen else this entire life would have no meaning because this life is basically a test of our faith). So when i started looking for the miracles in the quran, i found what i wanted. Here are a few of the things that i found unnatural and unhuman like in the quran (note that the quran was revealed about 1400 years ago on a man that could not read or write):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erGmdSPQ1xs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ULa2JzPG0
    2 | Likes umie, stilltrying liked this post

  5. #23
    Ishaaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Qadiyani
    Posts
    67
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    515
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    8
    Likes (Received)
    15

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
    Why is the world not eternal?
    This is a strange question. Suppose the world was eternal, then someone asked "Why is the world eternal?" what would you say?
    1 | Likes stilltrying liked this post

  6. #24
    umie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    278
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    1030
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    65
    Likes (Received)
    189

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenTCO View Post
    hello there,
    This is kind of a late response but if u ever read it, i hope it will benefit u or other people in someway or the other. Anyways, i just wanted to talk to you about the stuff u mentioned. I too, was going through these thoughts a few years ago and thankfully (by the will of Allah) managed to reduce it to a minimum since then. It all started when i was looking at islamic videos where some of the reasonings these mini scholars gave would not seem logical to me or reasonable whatsoever. During this process, i started to get exposed to anti islamic videos where some atheists and ex muslims would point out really controversial stuff that would make some of the most faithful muslims doubt their faith. Slowly but surely, i started doubting islam and God in general. But i was stubborn and persistant that my faith was right. I started commenting on these videos at people who weren't muslims and gave reasons left and right. I got bashed so hard and my faith was getting shattered, and i used to get very upset and being defeated in these arguments. So i started learning about atheism and what it really had to offer (this was a peak time of learning for me ... i couldnt tell u how much i learned and grew intellectually). To sum it up, i learned that atheism has one of the greatest arguments that any belief would ever offer besides Islam. It is extremely reasonable in its approach of thinking and thinks with an open mind with no limitations (it even goes hand in hand with everything science has to offer today), i was so close to becoming an atheist but i kept at it and started also investigating what islam has to offer as well (after all i wanted to give both ideas a fair chance at winning).
    HERE IS THERE DIFFERENCE THOUGH.
    Most people would go and tell u read the quran(to deter waswasa), look at how god created the trees, the skies, the human body, the camel, look at how beautiful the quran is. And i would be thinking ... are u fricking serious? is this your best argument? I am asking u to present to me an argument that would convince me that islam is the true religion and the best u can come up with is the beauty of a poetry book that was created 1400 years ago?I realized that Problem is, we are asking the wrong people. These people are blind believes and have convinced themselves that the quran is so magestic and beautiful and someone from its beauty (that 99% of the population on earth can see) we are suppose to be convinced that its more right than atheism. Maybe thats the case with people who are extremely spiritual. But the younger generation like me (or u) requires more reason and logic that just the beauty that i couldnt neven see. However, i still kept at it. Untill i came across the scientifical miracles of the Holy Quran. Thats when i saw that islam had a solid argument behind its back. Thats when i knew that islam was more than just a honest and kind person that started a revolution 1400 years ago. It was a message, and a way of living that was revealed by a higher power, a greater entity and not just the mere mind of a clever human being.

    I honestly dont know what kind of motivation that would convince u that islam was a message sent down from a greater being, but for me, the miracles that i saw in the quran was enough to convince me that Islam was no ordinary religion(i dont want to imply that those miracles are so majestic and what not, but they where boarder line enough to convince me this was something more than just a rare coincidence). So i encourage u to look within urself at what might convince u that islam is the right religion and look for it in real life. For me it was 2 things, either a direct contact from Allah to me (even if it was through a dream with a meaningful dialog) or scientific evidence that Quran was the real deal (and we obviously know that the first option wasnt going to happen else this entire life would have no meaning because this life is basically a test of our faith). So when i started looking for the miracles in the quran, i found what i wanted. Here are a few of the things that i found unnatural and unhuman like in the quran (note that the quran was revealed about 1400 years ago on a man that could not read or write):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erGmdSPQ1xs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ULa2JzPG0
    great post. This also counts for me. I am an engineer. I want reasons, facts and logic to be convinced. without them I will stay skeptical. everything needs to be logic, and parallel with science.
    So, first I explored whether the Quran was truely a masterpiece, or could I discover contradictions or some other imperfections in it. I discovered that some verses were being used by non-believers as an "evidence of contradiction" or it looked that way, but if you investigate it some deeper you will find that it can be perfectly explained.
    So I never found any mistakes in our magnificent Quran...this already made my imaan much stronger.
    then I tried to link science to Islam...
    In my opinion, Allah created the universe, the Earth, all life, plants, animals, mountains, seas, and of course every natures laws....
    science is just a tool for humans to understand Allahs creations.
    so if Islam is the one and only true religion...then, it cannot contradict cold hard facts in science.

    I found out that science can be perfectly parallel to Islam. Even Big Bang and evolution can be explained together with Islam.

    Allah created everything out of nothing...exactly what the big bang theory states!!
    Allah may have used evolution as a tool to create all life on earth.

    Then I stumbled ipon something...we people suck in chance estimations...that is why lottery and other kinds of gambling games are so profitable...
    here in Germany we have this lottery game lotto sachsen. it is a piece of paper with different rectangles with the numbers 1 to 49 in it. each rectangle is a separate chance to win the lottery and the costs of the ticket depends on the amount of the filled out rectangles.

    the game is to cross 6 numbers out of 49...in which order, it does not matter.
    My father in law happened to play this game every new year...everyone in the family then can cross out their own 6 numbers in their own rectangle.
    I always crossed out 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...just to demonstrate him how silly his lottery game is and in fact a waste of his money.
    My father in law got angry with me, because me filling that out costs him extra and he things a randomly chosen number is a much bigger chance than my sequence.
    I statistically have proven him wrong...that the chances are equally unlikely...yet, he does not believe me somehow.

    consider this...you have the numbers 1 to 49...cross out 6 out of 49 (in which order does not matter) the chances of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 is just as great as any other random sequence. but somehow is just feel like the chance is much much smaller.
    we humans just cannot imagine how small that chance is, and that probably it will never happen in your lifetime.

    back to the topic,
    atheists believe everything happened by itself...how big is the chance of that happening? atoms finding each other by coincidence forming molecules...the right molecules finding each other in the exact right circumstances forming amino acids...and then fused together to dna, cels and then eventually into bacteria...how big is that chance happening on its own? and even then one important aspect still fails...
    even if the bacteria has formed by some coincidence...it still is missing life itself...it is just dead material.

    at that point I knew that Islam is better than atheismus...Islam has room for science, law and order, morals and values, justice and information like knowledge beyond scientific facts (religion).
    Atheismus or any other religion cannot offer that.

    so, my advise would be, investigate...explore...make the question marks in your head disappear...and your doubts will disappear. good luck
    3 | Likes ChosenTCO, OmAbdullah, stilltrying liked this post

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #25
    ChosenTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    107
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    442
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    166
    Likes (Received)
    104

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by umie View Post
    the game is to cross 6 numbers out of 49...in which order, it does not matter.
    My father in law happened to play this game every new year...everyone in the family then can cross out their own 6 numbers in their own rectangle.
    I always crossed out 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...just to demonstrate him how silly his lottery game is and in fact a waste of his money.
    My father in law got angry with me, because me filling that out costs him extra and he things a randomly chosen number is a much bigger chance than my sequence.
    I statistically have proven him wrong...that the chances are equally unlikely...yet, he does not believe me somehow.

    consider this...you have the numbers 1 to 49...cross out 6 out of 49 (in which order does not matter) the chances of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 is just as great as any other random sequence. but somehow is just feel like the chance is much much smaller.
    we humans just cannot imagine how small that chance is, and that probably it will never happen in your lifetime.

    back to the topic,
    atheists believe everything happened by itself...how big is the chance of that happening? atoms finding each other by coincidence forming molecules...the right molecules finding each other in the exact right circumstances forming amino acids...and then fused together to dna, cels and then eventually into bacteria...how big is that chance happening on its own? and even then one important aspect still fails...
    even if the bacteria has formed by some coincidence...it still is missing life itself...it is just dead material.

    at that point I knew that Islam is better than atheismus...Islam has room for science, law and order, morals and values, justice and information like knowledge beyond scientific facts (religion).
    Atheismus or any other religion cannot offer that.

    so, my advise would be, investigate...explore...make the question marks in your head disappear...and your doubts will disappear. good luck

    Hahaha, Your story is so on point sister! The biggest weakness of the atheism argument is the probability and chance theory. It is so nonsensical, and it is where all their theory breaks down. i was looking into this back then when i had all these doubts and stuff and it is that which pushed me away from atheism once and for all. I stumbled across this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZFZl9_1G4c) which talks about the cosmological constant and how it shows that this universe cannot have existed by mere chance alone. There has to have been a being of greater intelligence to come up with all this.

    الَّذِينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللَّهَ قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَىٰ جُنُوبِهِمْ وَيَتَفَكَّرُونَ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَٰذَا بَاطِلًا سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
    Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire. [Quran 3:191]

    There is another article that talks about these physical constants and their fine tuning if your interested in these things and physics in general. (but the writer is christian and is trying to push his own agenda ... nonetheless, still useful...)
    http://worldview3.50webs.com/mathprfcosmos.html

    I just want to stress that im not trying to bash any belief system out there or belittle it. Im only trying to state my opinion about the whole atheism thing and the things that led me to think this way. I hope that at least one of you would find this useful and guide them to Allah's path Ameen.
    1 | Likes stilltrying liked this post

  9. #26
    usernameistoolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    This is happening to me sort of too
    1 | Likes stilltrying liked this post

  10. #27
    umie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    278
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    1030
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    65
    Likes (Received)
    189

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenTCO View Post
    Hahaha, Your story is so on point sister! The biggest weakness of the atheism argument is the probability and chance theory. It is so nonsensical, and it is where all their theory breaks down. i was looking into this back then when i had all these doubts and stuff and it is that which pushed me away from atheism once and for all. I stumbled across this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZFZl9_1G4c) which talks about the cosmological constant and how it shows that this universe cannot have existed by mere chance alone. There has to have been a being of greater intelligence to come up with all this.

    الَّذِينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللَّهَ قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَىٰ جُنُوبِهِمْ وَيَتَفَكَّرُونَ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَٰذَا بَاطِلًا سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
    Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire. [Quran 3:191]

    There is another article that talks about these physical constants and their fine tuning if your interested in these things and physics in general. (but the writer is christian and is trying to push his own agenda ... nonetheless, still useful...)
    http://worldview3.50webs.com/mathprfcosmos.html

    I just want to stress that im not trying to bash any belief system out there or belittle it. Im only trying to state my opinion about the whole atheism thing and the things that led me to think this way. I hope that at least one of you would find this useful and guide them to Allah's path Ameen.
    What I mean, they can be right about evolution...I am not disregarding that...they even might be right about the big bang...but even then...both evolution or big bang could not have happened on their own...there is no way...there must be something behind it with great intelligence...and even then...the aspect of life itself is missing.
    even IF that very very small chance somehow occured...then still...it will never come alive on its own.

    That argument alone is enough for me not to be an atheist alhamdoulillah.
    1 | Likes stilltrying liked this post

  11. #28
    OmAbdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    751
    Threads
    42
    Reputation
    3259
    Rep Power
    25
    Likes (Given)
    635
    Likes (Received)
    318

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenTCO View Post
    hello there,
    This is kind of a late response but if u ever read it, i hope it will benefit u or other people in someway or the other. Anyways, i just wanted to talk to you about the stuff u mentioned. I too, was going through these thoughts a few years ago and thankfully (by the will of Allah) managed to reduce it to a minimum since then. It all started when i was looking at islamic videos where some of the reasonings these mini scholars gave would not seem logical to me or reasonable whatsoever. During this process, i started to get exposed to anti islamic videos where some atheists and ex muslims would point out really controversial stuff that would make some of the most faithful muslims doubt their faith. Slowly but surely, i started doubting islam and God in general. But i was stubborn and persistant that my faith was right. I started commenting on these videos at people who weren't muslims and gave reasons left and right. I got bashed so hard and my faith was getting shattered, and i used to get very upset and being defeated in these arguments. So i started learning about atheism and what it really had to offer (this was a peak time of learning for me ... i couldnt tell u how much i learned and grew intellectually). To sum it up, i learned that atheism has one of the greatest arguments that any belief would ever offer besides Islam. It is extremely reasonable in its approach of thinking and thinks with an open mind with no limitations (it even goes hand in hand with everything science has to offer today), i was so close to becoming an atheist but i kept at it and started also investigating what islam has to offer as well (after all i wanted to give both ideas a fair chance at winning).
    HERE IS THERE DIFFERENCE THOUGH.
    Most people would go and tell u read the quran(to deter waswasa), look at how god created the trees, the skies, the human body, the camel, look at how beautiful the quran is. And i would be thinking ... are u fricking serious? is this your best argument? I am asking u to present to me an argument that would convince me that islam is the true religion and the best u can come up with is the beauty of a poetry book that was created 1400 years ago?I realized that Problem is, we are asking the wrong people. These people are blind believes and have convinced themselves that the quran is so magestic and beautiful and someone from its beauty (that 99% of the population on earth can see) we are suppose to be convinced that its more right than atheism. Maybe thats the case with people who are extremely spiritual. But the younger generation like me (or u) requires more reason and logic that just the beauty that i couldnt neven see. However, i still kept at it. Untill i came across the scientifical miracles of the Holy Quran. Thats when i saw that islam had a solid argument behind its back. Thats when i knew that islam was more than just a honest and kind person that started a revolution 1400 years ago. It was a message, and a way of living that was revealed by a higher power, a greater entity and not just the mere mind of a clever human being.

    I honestly dont know what kind of motivation that would convince u that islam was a message sent down from a greater being, but for me, the miracles that i saw in the quran was enough to convince me that Islam was no ordinary religion(i dont want to imply that those miracles are so majestic and what not, but they where boarder line enough to convince me this was something more than just a rare coincidence). So i encourage u to look within urself at what might convince u that islam is the right religion and look for it in real life. For me it was 2 things, either a direct contact from Allah to me (even if it was through a dream with a meaningful dialog) or scientific evidence that Quran was the real deal (and we obviously know that the first option wasnt going to happen else this entire life would have no meaning because this life is basically a test of our faith). So when i started looking for the miracles in the quran, i found what i wanted. Here are a few of the things that i found unnatural and unhuman like in the quran (note that the quran was revealed about 1400 years ago on a man that could not read or write):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erGmdSPQ1xs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ULa2JzPG0

    "Here are a few of the things that i found unnatural and unhuman like in the quran"

    This statement of yours (red) has negative terminology. You must show us what is unnatural and unhuman in the Holy Quraan???

    I testify that there is nothing unnatural or unhuman in Quraan. You either must make it clear what do you mean by this statement or you must bring such things from the Quraan to prove your truth. (You cannot do that and your falsehood is manifest).


    - - - Updated - - -

    I request the administration openly to change the topic of this thread to some other type like"Doubts in my mind".

    Allah- Ta'aala is very high above any doubts. Allah is Az-Zaahir wa Al-Baatin. So Allah's Existence is very manifest to every sound and sincere mind.
    Last edited by OmAbdullah; 01-24-2018 at 09:23 PM.
    2 | Likes Good brother, stilltrying liked this post
    Doubts in Allah

    For the translation and short explanation of the surahs / verses of the Holy Quraan go to


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAb...TcknAmy9Y5Bv1A

  12. #29
    ChosenTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    107
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    442
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    166
    Likes (Received)
    104

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by OmAbdullah View Post
    "Here are a few of the things that i found unnatural and unhuman like in the quran"

    This statement of yours (red) has negative terminology. You must show us what is unnatural and unhuman in the Holy Quraan???

    I testify that there is nothing unnatural or unhuman in Quraan. You either must make it clear what do you mean by this statement or you must bring such things from the Quraan to prove your truth. (You cannot do that and your falsehood is manifest).


    - - - Updated - - -

    I request the administration openly to change the topic of this thread to some other type like"Doubts in my mind".

    Allah- Ta'aala is very high above any doubts. Allah is Az-Zaahir wa Al-Baatin. So Allah's Existence is very manifest to every sound and sincere mind.
    Assalamu Alaykom sister

    I do not know what negative terminology you think my statement implies but i can assure you that i meant it as a positive attribute to the Quran. After all, if it was a natural and a human-like book, then it would not have been a miracle or anything special at all.

    For something to be miraculous and astonishing, it has to be unique and unparalleled to anything this world has ever seen. This means that it should not be of natural occurrence (hence why it is unnatural). And it cannot be replicated by any human or machine (hence why it is nonhuman-like). This is what i meant by that statement.

    Perhaps you misunderstood it because you thought i mean that it goes against the fitra of the humans? or that it is incompatible with our nature? I dont know , but i can assure you this is not what i meant at all and i thought that would be obvious given the context of my comment in general. Still ... I apologize for not making it clear

    Salam
    1 | Likes stilltrying liked this post

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #30
    OmAbdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    751
    Threads
    42
    Reputation
    3259
    Rep Power
    25
    Likes (Given)
    635
    Likes (Received)
    318

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenTCO View Post
    Assalamu Alaykom sister

    I do not know what negative terminology you think my statement implies but i can assure you that i meant it as a positive attribute to the Quran. After all, if it was a natural and a human-like book, then it would not have been a miracle or anything special at all.

    For something to be miraculous and astonishing, it has to be unique and unparalleled to anything this world has ever seen. This means that it should not be of natural occurrence (hence why it is unnatural). And it cannot be replicated by any human or machine (hence why it is nonhuman-like). This is what i meant by that statement.

    Perhaps you misunderstood it because you thought i mean that it goes against the fitra of the humans? or that it is incompatible with our nature? I dont know , but i can assure you this is not what i meant at all and i thought that would be obvious given the context of my comment in general. Still ... I apologize for not making it clear

    Salam

    Wa Alaykum salaam.


    Jazaak-Allaaho kheran for the clear explanation. This is the matter of Allah and Allah's Book therefore we all have to be very alert about any mistake which may mislead some readers. So now it is clear to every reader insha-Allah.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
    Wa aleykum salaam.

    Jzk for the links they were beneficial. I will slowly follow these steps. I know some things about the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Should I learn about the him or Allah swt first? I think I don’t understand Allah.

    My biggest fear is believing and then when dying, loosing faith. In Sha Allah I hope all of you enter Jannah. JZK for all your inputs. They gave me hope.




    Why does it feel like Allah is not there?

    Whenever you pray for others to enter Jannah, you must pray the same for yourself too. This is very important.

    You have to believe in the unseen that Allah is everywhere. Yes, Allah is everywhere by His knowledge and Power. But Satan, the deadly enemy, Will give you such feelings. You must discourage him and by seeking the refuge of Allah, you must try to make him fail badly.
    2 | Likes ChosenTCO, stilltrying liked this post
    Doubts in Allah

    For the translation and short explanation of the surahs / verses of the Holy Quraan go to


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAb...TcknAmy9Y5Bv1A

  15. #31
    OmAbdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    751
    Threads
    42
    Reputation
    3259
    Rep Power
    25
    Likes (Given)
    635
    Likes (Received)
    318

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
    Wa aleykum salaam.

    Jzk for the links they were beneficial. I will slowly follow these steps. I know some things about the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Should I learn about the him or Allah swt first? I think I don’t understand Allah.

    My biggest fear is believing and then when dying, loosing faith. In Sha Allah I hope all of you enter Jannah. JZK for all your inputs. They gave me hope.




    Why does it feel like Allah is not there?

    Pray to Allah:

    Yaa Rabbi zidnee ilma (O Lord, may you increase my knowledge), aameen.


    Allahumma innee a'oudhu-bika min ilmin laa yanfa' (Yaa Allah may you protect me from the knowledge which doesn't benefit (that is to seek refuge from harmful knowledge), aameen.


    Please remember that I, though I am living with Quraan and Muhammad salla Allaho alayhi wa sallam's Sunnah, fear such Satanic videos etc. I always try to remain alert against any Satanic knowledge. The reason is that Allah Ta'aala has put us in a test that we must believe in Him and obey His Prophet
    salla Allaho alayhi wa sallam
    in the unseen. And Allah also appointed a satan to stay with every human being. So, as the creation of Allah is very excellent, likewise the test of Allah on us is also very wonderful. We have to protect ourselves from the attacks of the cursed Satan all time and have to seek the guidance and help of Allah everywhere at all times. if we are sincere, Allah will protect us from the cursed enemy i.e. Satan, and will guide us on the right Path of Islam.


    The Prophet Muhammad
    salla Allaho alayhi wa sallam
    used to pray: "Yaa Muqallibal quloob, thabbit qalbee ala deenik" (O the Turner of the hearts, may you keep strong my heart on your Deen.).

    Thus we and you all must pray this du'aa because we never know when we, possibly, make such a sin by mistake or intentionally which may make Allaah All-Mighty so angry that the heart of the sinner is turned away from Deen.


    Please you do lots of astaghfaar continuously so that Allah takes your heart away from the doubts that you got from the Satanic video. And become very close to the Holy Quraan and the Sunnah so that you will never go astray as a hadeeth of t
    he Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alayhi wa sallam
    has informed us.

    Your struggle may make you a much stronger Muslimah insha-Allah and Satan will be defeated.
    1 | Likes stilltrying liked this post
    Doubts in Allah

    For the translation and short explanation of the surahs / verses of the Holy Quraan go to


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAb...TcknAmy9Y5Bv1A

  16. #32
    Bushwackk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    DAWAH DIGITAL HQ
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,273
    Threads
    108
    Reputation
    49677
    Rep Power
    75
    Likes (Given)
    8483
    Likes (Received)
    6128

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    AsSalaamu Alaikum, watch these in sh'Allah!!!





    1 | Likes stilltrying liked this post
    Doubts in Allah


  17. #33
    Muhaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    No place like home
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,912
    Threads
    86
    Reputation
    25655
    Rep Power
    71
    Likes (Given)
    1242
    Likes (Received)
    969

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    My response in red
    Quote Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
    Hello, I’m trying to believe that there is a greater power out there but I’m struggling.

    Why is the world not eternal?
    That is the way Allah planned it. It is scientifically proven that the world is not eternal. It has a beginning and an end.

    Can’t bacteria have evolved into humans?
    No, it is not possible for anything to evolve into anything else by itself , without intelligent guidance. Study the structure of the eye and you will see that it is not possible for something like that to come into existence by itself.

    Why don’t many people believing in God? Many scientists and people of knowledge don’t.
    Many people do believe in God. However, whether people believe or not doesn’t make a thing true or false. Believing something just because everyone else does is illogical.
    I’m so sad that I believe this.
    Your problem is a lack of knowledge. Getting more knowledge will improve your foundation and make you steadfast. Of course you need to want to believe too.

    Will Allah ever guide me back? I’ve tried to read the Quran and Hadith but I’m still the same. I don’t want any other religion than Islam. But in order for this to happen I must believe. Why is it so hard? I’ve stopped doing all the stuff I was doing before and wonder if I’ll die like this. Might as well enjoy life since I won’t change back.
    This is not the right attitude. It is sad you would say that (your last sentence). Enjoying life unislamically or living without faith will not change the fact that unbelief will take you to Hell.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
    Hello, I’m trying to believe that there is a greater power out there but I’m struggling.

    Why is the world not eternal?
    Can’t bacteria have evolved into humans?
    Why don’t many people believing in God? Many scientists and people of knowledge don’t. I’m so sad that I believe this. Will Allah ever guide me back? I’ve tried to read the Quran and Hadith but I’m still the same. I don’t want any other religion than Islam. But in order for this to happen I must believe. Why is it so hard? I’ve stopped doing all the stuff I was doing before and wonder if I’ll die like this. Might as well enjoy life since I won’t change back.
    I tried to send you a pm but it didn’t go through so I’m posting it here:

    Feel free to contact via pm if you want to talk more.


    Dear sister,

    Would you like to talk in private about your thoughts and struggles regarding faith? I would love to help you.

    It is easy to go into doubts, sister. The reason is a deficiency of knowledge and the persuasive and impressive manner that false beliefs are presented.

    Such as evolution.

    Many of these lectures and debates are guilty of lying by omission. They will never give you the full picture or both sides of the argument. They prey on your ignorance to put you into doubt and misguide you.

    So instead of asking “what is the proof that there is God” ask “what is the proof that there is no God?” There is no proof that there is no God and every bit of proof that there is God.

    Evolution is scientifically impossible. There is no way one thing could have evolved, let alone a multitude of organisms, all developing in the exact same way, simultaneously. Cats did not evolve from dogs or the same parent organism but both species have so many similarities, such as two eyes, a nose, a mouth, tongue, not to mention all the internal organs. Why would the two species evolve in a similar way - after branching off - rather than each evolving in a different way?

    The similarities among the species are not an evidence for evolution but an evidence against evolution and an evidence for intelligent design. God designed them all the same manner.

  18. #34
    stilltrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    32
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    I’ve read all of your replies,links and videos you have sent me. Jazakamullah hu Khairan. I couldn’t confide this information with anyone simply because my mouth wouldn’t allow it to come out. I tried to ask questions but I didn’t get satisfying answers. I’d probably be disowned if I talked to my dad about it. In September I asked my mum “how does Allah see us, he’s so far away, I sometimes feel like he’s not there”? You should have seen her face. Absolute shock with a tinge if anger.“Astagfurlilah, why would you ask that question, Allah sees all!”. She didn’t ask about it again. A tiny part of me wish she would have asked. But she didn’t.


    I sometimes reread your replies when these feelings resurfaces. These thoughts aren’t doubts anymore. They have become feelings and beliefs. Allah is there? But I feel like there is a barrier which is not allowing me to see the signs. I’m being patient. This patience has made me less distressed- like I’m okay with what is happening with me. Like it’s normal. Live with it. I don’t even know what I’m saying but I know life is better when Allah is in your heart. I want to feel content. Every time I read religious information it gets too much and I’m like why? I don’t know where to go so I can learn the basics. I did search up basics in Islam and when belief in Allah came up, my heart stopped. I couldn’t breathe. I submit to Islam and Allah and I’m patiently waiting for faith to enter my heart. I’m not sitting around but I’m researching even more. I have borrowed some books about the battles of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), his sayings and the Quran in English.

    I fee like I’m going to hell. No one can help me and this feeling is eating away my very soul. I have this feeling where I’m going to die very soon and this reminds me of a Hadith where the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said something like one can be an arms length to entering Jannah and committing a sin that makes them enter hell. Vice versa. I feel like this applies to me. I have been doing good deeds but when these feelings appear I feel defeated. Like everything I do is in vain.


    These feelings first started in the middle of September. Firstly, I watched a video about the throne of Allah then I started thinking that Allah is so far away. How can he see us? How is he with us in knowledge when he is billions of years away?


    When having these feelings I would cry in prayer, in the toliet as at school and outside when it rained.


    I felt so sick! I was doing was researching about my affliction. I’d constantly watch people on YouTube telling me how to deal with doubts. I wouldn’t stop researching. This cause me to fail an assignment.


    I also saw the scientific miracles in this time and believed for about a couple of days. Then I went back to doubting. This feeling feels like there literally no oxygen and I’m the only who who can’t breathe it in. No one knows in my family or my friends. Just you guys. I know I don’t make sense but I appreciate you reading.


    So truly thank you.

    I submit to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #35
    OmAbdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    751
    Threads
    42
    Reputation
    3259
    Rep Power
    25
    Likes (Given)
    635
    Likes (Received)
    318

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
    I’ve read all of your replies,links and videos you have sent me. Jazakamullah hu Khairan. I couldn’t confide this information with anyone simply because my mouth wouldn’t allow it to come out. I tried to ask questions but I didn’t get satisfying answers. I’d probably be disowned if I talked to my dad about it. In September I asked my mum “how does Allah see us, he’s so far away, I sometimes feel like he’s not there”? You should have seen her face. Absolute shock with a tinge if anger.“Astagfurlilah, why would you ask that question, Allah sees all!”. She didn’t ask about it again. A tiny part of me wish she would have asked. But she didn’t.


    I sometimes reread your replies when these feelings resurfaces. These thoughts aren’t doubts anymore. They have become feelings and beliefs. Allah is there? But I feel like there is a barrier which is not allowing me to see the signs. I’m being patient. This patience has made me less distressed- like I’m okay with what is happening with me. Like it’s normal. Live with it. I don’t even know what I’m saying but I know life is better when Allah is in your heart. I want to feel content. Every time I read religious information it gets too much and I’m like why? I don’t know where to go so I can learn the basics. I did search up basics in Islam and when belief in Allah came up, my heart stopped. I couldn’t breathe. I submit to Islam and Allah and I’m patiently waiting for faith to enter my heart. I’m not sitting around but I’m researching even more. I have borrowed some books about the battles of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), his sayings and the Quran in English.

    I fee like I’m going to hell. No one can help me and this feeling is eating away my very soul. I have this feeling where I’m going to die very soon and this reminds me of a Hadith where the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said something like one can be an arms length to entering Jannah and committing a sin that makes them enter hell. Vice versa. I feel like this applies to me. I have been doing good deeds but when these feelings appear I feel defeated. Like everything I do is in vain.


    These feelings first started in the middle of September. Firstly, I watched a video about the throne of Allah then I started thinking that Allah is so far away. How can he see us? How is he with us in knowledge when he is billions of years away?


    When having these feelings I would cry in prayer, in the toliet as at school and outside when it rained.


    I felt so sick! I was doing was researching about my affliction. I’d constantly watch people on YouTube telling me how to deal with doubts. I wouldn’t stop researching. This cause me to fail an assignment.


    I also saw the scientific miracles in this time and believed for about a couple of days. Then I went back to doubting. This feeling feels like there literally no oxygen and I’m the only who who can’t breathe it in. No one knows in my family or my friends. Just you guys. I know I don’t make sense but I appreciate you reading.


    So truly thank you.

    I submit to Allah, Lord of the worlds.
    The condition for faith is to believe in the unseen God. So the more you get the feeling that where is God (and this feeling is from Satan) the more you must say I believe in God. Keep your heart/mind full and busy with the verse Laa ilaha illa- Allah. This rememberance of Allah in your heart shall expel Satan from your mind. And with this Faith of Tawheed (Belief in the absolute Oneness of God) Satan will fail.


    When you believe blindly and follow the Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alayhi wa sallam, then you reject hopelessness from your mind because we are ordered to remain hopeful. Lack of hope in the Mercy of Allah is kufar (unbelief)
    1 | Likes stilltrying liked this post
    Doubts in Allah

    For the translation and short explanation of the surahs / verses of the Holy Quraan go to


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAb...TcknAmy9Y5Bv1A

  21. #36
    ChosenTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    107
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    442
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    166
    Likes (Received)
    104

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by OmAbdullah View Post
    Lack of hope in the Mercy of Allah is kufar (unbelief)
    Sister,(with all due respect) there is no need for such statements when dealing with a person who is in such state. They already feel like a kafir as it is, so no need to add to this impression. (though i 100% believe you mean all good but still. Not the best time to say that).

    With that said. I wanna say a few things to @stilltrying. the most important thing for you to do right now is to identify what exactly is making you feel this way. Because if you cant identify the source of the problem, u wont eliminate it (only suppress it). If its a doubt about how Allah can hear you or see you when he is sitting on the throne billions of light years away, then you have to build your fundamentals about God's being. He is something beyond that which neither you or i could ever imagine. He is a being that observe+experience+affect all moments of time of our universe (meaning he is able to see the present you, the past you, and the future you all at the same time). So do you really think a being of such power cant listen or hear you? It even says it in the Quran:

    وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ ۖ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ
    And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein [Quran 50:16]

    Im not saying all this to shun you down. I am merely telling you this to broaden your perspective and knowledge about your maker.

    However, this is only if your main problem is about understanding how god can hear you from that far away. But im pretty sure this is not, i have a feeling your doubts go way deeper than that (feel free to ask me really harsh questions if you’d like and inshallah i will be able to answer). I dont know if all what started these doubts is because of a feeling of inadequacy (u feel like ur not a good muslima) or because you prayed to God and he didnt answer your prayers, or whatever it may be. Just know the cause of your doubts first then inshallah everything else will follow and fall into place.
    1 | Likes stilltrying liked this post

  22. #37
    umie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    278
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    1030
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    65
    Likes (Received)
    189

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Let me put it this way how you should see it:
    imagine a 2D world. for a 2D creature living in a 2D world is impossible to imagine how 3D looks like. everything he knows and sees is flat. he lives in a flat world so he does not know how 3D looks like.

    We live in a 3D world, so we can only guess how 4D would look like (maybe time being the 4th dimension, maybe not) Allah is more than 10D.
    we have hard times imagining how Allah can hear and know everything. For him it is like eating from a plate. he can eat from every side of the plate he likes. it is not an effort for him.
    we humans cannot understand infinite stuff. you can divide the number 1 infinetely by 2. the number gets closer and closer to 0 but it will always be more than 0.
    the universe is infinetely big. there is no end to it. we all secretly imagine an end to it and ask ourselves "what comes after that?" which is wrong.

    I think the cause for your doubts is lack of knowledge. you have too many unanswered questions in your head.
    write the questions in your head on paper...or even better, open a thread here, and we can help answer that. and then you move to the next question.
    we will make your doubts go away inshallah...you just have to ask us the questions you have.
    1 | Likes stilltrying liked this post

  23. #38
    Search's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,137
    Threads
    101
    Reputation
    13175
    Rep Power
    23
    Likes (Given)
    2972
    Likes (Received)
    1505

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

    (Peace be upon you)

    Dearest sister, you know, people's iman (faith) goes up and down and this flux is not an indication of disbelief. Below are some videos that will InshaAllah (God-willing) help you and any other human being similarly suffering from waswas (satanic whispers) and a low iman (faith). Please watch them in exact order as listed as they will in that manner help you the most InshaAllah:
    1) The life of Prophet before Prophethood
    2) Divine Speech Prologue 1
    3) Divine Speech Prologue 2
    4) An Amazing Talk! Love Allah for Allah and how to get closer to Allah

    Finally, I wish for all of you participating/reading this thread to reflect in this story: There was a big alim (scholar) once who thought with logic and rationale he could defeat shaitaan as that was the methodology upon which he most relied as a source of finding truth. However, lying on his deathbed, he found himself arguing with shaitaan as every time shaitaan would throw doubts in his mind about Allah and Islam. Another wise sheikh (learned scholar) came to visit him, and the alim explained his state of flux and the ensuing fight with shaitaan and how shaitaan came by with new logic and rationale to defeat his arguments based in logic and rational proofs. So, that sheikh said to him that the reason he was being bombarded with shaitaan's attacks is because he kept arguing with logic and rationale to defeat shaitaan and the shaitaan came with new logic and rationale to defeat his own arguments. The sheikh explained instead he should tell shaitaan that he just believes and the shaitaan would go away defeated of his own accord. As the sheikh said, the alim did. And shaitaan went away defeated. And the alim died on his deathbed with shahada (recitation of faith) on his lips.

    Now, some of you may think what is this? Does Islam not value logic and rationale? The answer: Islam does value logic and rationale but only to the extent that it can be used as a tool but it is not the all-encompassing truth barometer in any spiritual sense. My own Islamic teacher, may Allah bless him, always emphasized, that the heart believes what the mind denies and that Islam's first starting point is that you believe in the unseen. I went to law school. Perhaps you might imagine that I'd be the biggest proponent of logic and rationale to be used. However, logic and rationale are only tools to aid you in your quest for the truth, but they can never be the measuring tool of what the Truth is. To demonstrate this principle, let me share with you a true story that happened on this board itself: I clearly remember a young Muslim teenager coming on this board and saying that he realizes Islam says we cannot touch people of the opposite gender. However, he said that he thought if he wore a condom and made sure to not touch the girl except with his condom-covered member that he would that way not be touching the girl herself and therefore Islam cannot have an objection to him acting out on this manner his need for sexual relase. Do you see what this young man did? He used logic and rationale to justify subversion of the rule. He was, on a technical level, logically and rationally correct; however, he was 100% incorrect on the Islamic principle which espouses that such intimacy between opposite gender is reserved for marriage because sex is only acceptable to Allah in marriage. Using similarly solely logic and reason is the same reason Iblis thought, since he was created from fire, he was better than Prophet Adam and therefore should not have to bow to him. However, the reason Allah asked Iblis then in the Heavens to bow to Prophet Adam is because fire has a fiery nature which means that the temperament of Prophet Adam , due to the stuffs used in his creation, made for a calmer disposition more suited to leadership role of Allah's vicegerent on earth. So, logic and rationale is a tool, only a tool. Do not use logic and tool as the sole ground upon which to build faith as that will be shaky ground indeed. Instead, use logic and rationale as a tool to help you reflect but build your faith upon the belief in the unseen.

    Finally, I used to be an atheist before I turned to Islam. On a material level, each side has arguments upon which to argue their side. However, Islam is based on metaphysical realities which means that you cannot argue on only the rational and logical realm and ever garner a win. Because in doing so, you will pigeon yourself into a corner and begin to lose. All the person has to do is say, "Show me Allah. Why doesn't He show Himself if He's real?" And you will never be able to show Allah, because Allah has chosen to not reveal Himself in this life in the material realm. And the answer to why Allah doesn't show Himself is because He has chosen to give us all signs in our existence instead to know Allah exists, and the people who will be able to read the signs are counted as the most intelligent of human beings on earth because intelliengce cultivated on a spiirtual realm is true intelligence upon which a person will be able to benefit both in this dunya (world) and aakhirah (hereafter) whereas intellect in the material realm dies with the person's death, that is, when his/her material existence ends on this earth. Also, think about the vast human knowledge that we have accumulated over human existence on this earth. And you know what that amounts to in the spiritual realm of all knowledge types in past, present, and future existence as an analogy? A dot on a blank piece of paper is the amount of human knowledge compared to all knowledge that has existed, does exist, and will exist. That in itself should breed humility in man to know his level is of a person who knows nothing. How can a person who knows nothing then claim that he knows Allah doesn't exist when he himself is an ignoramous? This in spiritual terms is a trait known as arrogance, because man can claim to no knowledge except that which he's managed to acquire and that itself is like nothing. And even if we managed to combine all human beings' knowledge (those long dead in history, those living in present, and those who are yet to be born), that combined knowledge compared to what we do not know will still be like nothing. So, if you trust atheism, you are lost. Lost because you're relying on material existence upon which to base and access spiritual truth.
    This is, based on spiritual laws, impossible. That is why Allah says in the Qur'an you must (a) first believe, then (b) strive on the (spiritual) path, and (c) Allah will then open to you signs that will make you to reach real faith instead of imitative faith. But you must be both (1) sincere and (2) patient: sincere because Allah knows your heart and mind, and patient because patience enables you to acquire insights, wisdom, and wins in deen, dunya, and aakhirah. Practicing patience is in fact one of the states of submission to Allah, because you're in essence with your actions and intention making yourself to be entrusting yourself to Allah. My Islamic teacher, may Allah bless him, always emphasized patience for each human being and said patience must be to our last (dying) breath, because otherwise we will lose either the way or our willpower to be on this way. Islam, please remember, is not a race; instead, Islam is meant as a guidance for all humankind to reach to our Lord.

    Sincere Regards & Best Wishes,

    (And peace be upon you)
    4 | Likes Silas, Zafran, OmAbdullah, stilltrying liked this post

  24. #39
    stilltrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    32
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishaaq View Post
    This is a strange question. Suppose the world was eternal, then someone asked "Why is the world eternal?" what would you say?
    Ok I now know that the big bang is true so but I would have asked why couldn’t the earth be the uncreated creator?

  25. Report bad ads?
  26. #40
    stilltrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    32
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: Doubts in Allah

    Thank you sisters and brothers for helping me. I will never give up and will try to remain positive. If it wasn’t for you guys I would have lost all hope. JZK

  27. Hide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hey there! Doubts in Allah Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Doubts in Allah
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Doubts about the Qur'an
    By alifinstitute in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2017, 05:46 PM
  2. Doubts
    By anonymous in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 08:52 PM
  3. Doubts
    By AnonymousPoster in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 08:59 PM
  4. doubts
    By AnonymousPoster in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 08:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create