× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    RisingLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    204
    Threads
    18
    Reputation
    743
    Rep Power
    16
    Likes (Given)
    102
    Likes (Received)
    94

    Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Report bad ads?

    unfortunately i was a muslim for more than 8 years.8 years i went through pain believing in a lie.Where is the justice that we are taught so much in islam? i want proof that there is justice as i am about to leave this religion.I dont want to be anywhere where i am not welcomed.

    8 years i went through pain to practice in secret,bla bla im not gonna repeat the same story again as i know nobody cares but it took 8 years and 4 years of constant pain and duaa every duaa to finally be able to leave my country and make hijra.Even that after i couldnt take it anymore and i gave up all my rewards,everything just to be able to get out.All my rewards for 8 years of "sabr" i gave up in exchange to get out.And even that it took me 4 years for a process that usually takes 6 months.And now when i finally could go out for Allah,things dont work,i cant even find as a janitor despite being very qualified,nothing works for me,they dont even invite me for interview,and then coronavirus starts and everything is in quarantine,all business closed,nobody hires anymore,so there is no more hope to get hired.The kaafir family im staying will not keep me for long,just two more weeks,what will i do then? I cant go back home as borders are closed,and even ifff even if i do i will keep staying a hidden muslim and no chance to leave again as i dont have anymore money.And the most beautiful thing is,that i asked all muslims online and offline,everybody i could to help me,and nobody cares,they literally didnt care,except a brother here who offered to give me money,which i obviously cant take,and i asked even the leader of islamic youth etc,all sort of pious people.

    Now how im i supposed to feel? after all i have gone through before and after sacrificing a lot for Allah,i am rewarded with this? How is this justice?
    Allah says that whoever fears Allah,He will make him a way out,where is my way own? being homeless on the streets in my way out?
    Dont say this is a test,prophets went through worst things but they could pray,i cant even pray now,ramadan is coming and i wont be able to fast,is this what i get from making duaa everyday to practice islam in peace and to go to hajj...what i want is to do hajj and then i can die,but look what i get instead
    And if this is a punishment,what did i do to be punished so much? i regret all my sins,and i have forgiven everyone,isnt Allah the most merciful? If i can forgive everyone for his sake cant He forgive me after all this time seeing how much i suffer?

    Since the first day i became a muslim i know things would get hard,and they got extremely hard,but I kept going as I belived that my God was merciful and would not abandon his creatures.Now I still think the same.Allah is the most merciful,you are all lucky to have Him as your God.I wish i was one of you,I wish he accepted me as a muslim and my wish to die as a muslim.I wish He didnt abandoned me.Allah is how we think of Him right? I have always thought he would help me,that he would be merciful to me too,after all all i want is to be like you,a practicing muslim,thats all i want,to go to hajj to complete my faith,and then I can die,but seems like He doesnt want that..

    i just wanted to let this out as this will be my last post.I have lost hope.Allah says we should loose hope but I dont know how i can have hope after trying for years,when other muslims have money,success,all they want,and i cant even have what i want,just to pray in peace.This is not justice.I am not welcomed in Islam so i better leave it,its stupid to try when its so obvious im not welcome.Maybe as a nonmuslim He will help me a bit and then i can try again.
    | Likes Niqabi_girl36 liked this post

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Muhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    on a Journey...
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8,994
    Threads
    205
    Reputation
    121050
    Rep Power
    160
    Likes (Given)
    455
    Likes (Received)
    3126

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

    It is strange you think that leaving Islam is somehow the answer to your problems. What you need to abandon is your negative thoughts about Allah سبحانه وتعلى. Reading your post, it seems you have a very poor understanding of Who He is.

    Allah is the Most Merciful and Compassionate. He loves His servants and wants us to succeed. Instead of thinking He has not accepted you, that He has abandoned you or that He is punishing you, think positively of Him. We can never comprehend His infinite Knowledge and Wisdom, so we should entrust our affairs to Him. He Knows what is best for us, not us. Learn from the Prophets: they faced the hardest trials yet they loved Allah and depended upon Him the most. Our trials should draw us closer to Allah, not further away.

    I understand you’ve been through a lot of hardship, but that is the nature of this life. Being a Muslim doesn’t mean you will get everything you wish for. A person becomes a Muslim not for an easy life but for the sake of Allah. Even if the whole world was to abandon you, as long as you have Allah, you have everything. But if you don’t have Allah, you will never find peace or happiness.

    As for prayer, there must be a way you can pray. Even the person who is confined to his bed and can barely move a limb can pray. Allah has made our religion easy for us such that we can remember Him in every situation.

    Are you really willing to spend an eternity in Hellfire just so you can live a comfortable life for a limited time on this earth? I hope you realise what a terrible mistake that would be.
    | Likes Avis, BeTheChange, bint e aisha liked this post
    Leaving Islam,goodbye all..




  4. #3
    RisingLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    204
    Threads
    18
    Reputation
    743
    Rep Power
    16
    Likes (Given)
    102
    Likes (Received)
    94

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

    It is strange you think that leaving Islam is somehow the answer to your problems. What you need to abandon is your negative thoughts about Allah سبحانه وتعلى. Reading your post, it seems you have a very poor understanding of Who He is.

    Allah is the Most Merciful and Compassionate. He loves His servants and wants us to succeed. Instead of thinking He has not accepted you, that He has abandoned you or that He is punishing you, think positively of Him. We can never comprehend His infinite Knowledge and Wisdom, so we should entrust our affairs to Him. He Knows what is best for us, not us. Learn from the Prophets: they faced the hardest trials yet they loved Allah and depended upon Him the most. Our trials should draw us closer to Allah, not further away.

    I understand you’ve been through a lot of hardship, but that is the nature of this life. Being a Muslim doesn’t mean you will get everything you wish for. A person becomes a Muslim not for an easy life but for the sake of Allah. Even if the whole world was to abandon you, as long as you have Allah, you have everything. But if you don’t have Allah, you will never find peace or happiness.

    As for prayer, there must be a way you can pray. Even the person who is confined to his bed and can barely move a limb can pray. Allah has made our religion easy for us such that we can remember Him in every situation.

    Are you really willing to spend an eternity in Hellfire just so you can live a comfortable life for a limited time on this earth? I hope you realise what a terrible mistake that would be.
    Thank you for your time replying to my msg but i dont think you understood me.
    My problem is that i cant practice in peace,that was my problem since the begining.I said that Allah is the most merciful,i said you are lucky to have Him and i wish like you,so i dont have a poor understanding of Him.
    The prophets had the hardest trials but they were sure Allah was with them.I can face trials if i know that Allah is with me,but how can i know that if He makes me humiliate myself before kaffirs and make me rely on them for years.
    I said that i knew that being a muslim thing would go bad,so i didnt become muslim for an easy life.
    There cant be a way if i am alone only in bathroom,how im i gonna get woodoo anyway,when the housewife is a cleaning freak and checks every drop of water?
    I dont want a comfortable life,all i want is to be a muslim,fulfill the 5 pillars and die.

    anyway thank you again
    | Likes Eric H, Niqabi_girl36 liked this post

  5. #4
    happymuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    134
    Threads
    17
    Reputation
    381
    Rep Power
    22
    Likes (Given)
    276
    Likes (Received)
    64

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingLight View Post
    Thank you for your time replying to my msg but i dont think you understood me.
    My problem is that i cant practice in peace,that was my problem since the begining.I said that Allah is the most merciful,i said you are lucky to have Him and i wish like you,so i dont have a poor understanding of Him.
    The prophets had the hardest trials but they were sure Allah was with them.I can face trials if i know that Allah is with me,but how can i know that if He makes me humiliate myself before kaffirs and make me rely on them for years.
    I said that i knew that being a muslim thing would go bad,so i didnt become muslim for an easy life.
    There cant be a way if i am alone only in bathroom,how im i gonna get woodoo anyway,when the housewife is a cleaning freak and checks every drop of water?
    I dont want a comfortable life,all i want is to be a muslim,fulfill the 5 pillars and die.

    anyway thank you again
    Allah tests those he loves. Heavens in the afterlife not this life. Just because your life isn’t great, doesn’t mean that allah doesn’t love you. Do you really think leaving islam will solve all your problems? Because it probably won’t. There are people who go through far worse and still have faith, in fact most people turn to Allah in hard times. You need to remember the significance in Islam regarding life after death. You’ll get through this. Life was never meant to be a walk in the park(easy). Muslims and non Muslims alike can agree on that and the fact that everybody will die at some point. If all you see the truth, and genuinely want to be a Muslim at heart and soul, persevere, and remember it will all pay off, whether that be in this life, or the hereafter.

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Avis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    30
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    122
    Rep Power
    6
    Likes (Given)
    52
    Likes (Received)
    14

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingLight View Post
    Thank you for your time replying to my msg but i dont think you understood me.
    My problem is that i cant practice in peace,that was my problem since the begining.I said that Allah is the most merciful,i said you are lucky to have Him and i wish like you,so i dont have a poor understanding of Him.
    The prophets had the hardest trials but they were sure Allah was with them.I can face trials if i know that Allah is with me,but how can i know that if He makes me humiliate myself before kaffirs and make me rely on them for years.
    I said that i knew that being a muslim thing would go bad,so i didnt become muslim for an easy life.
    There cant be a way if i am alone only in bathroom,how im i gonna get woodoo anyway,when the housewife is a cleaning freak and checks every drop of water?
    I dont want a comfortable life,all i want is to be a muslim,fulfill the 5 pillars and die.

    anyway thank you again
    You need to change your mindset and stop letting the Shaytaan manipulate you. Everything happens according to the will of Allah, and some things that happen are hard to understand until long after they have happened. When I was 17, I was in a situation where I could have went to live with my fathers family and worked for one of my uncles and make decent money, but because my mom didn't want that, she manipulated me into living with Kuffar for 6 months (which didn't work out as she planned) and then had me move in with a man (who was supposedly Muslim and was married - his wife was overseas) who was living with his dead girlfriends mother. Life was miserable for me and I used to think it couldn't get worse, but it did.

    I don't want to get into too much details because I don't want a pity party, but now that I'm 36, I can look back and see how my current life is probably better than what it would have been if I went to live with my fathers family. Yea, I'm still broke, and due to the Virus I am out of a job, but at least the money I earned wasn't from selling pork, alcohol, cigarettes and crack pipes like it would have been if I worked for my Uncle. I am where I am supposed to be, and I believe that this Virus is supposed to shake things up and get us moving. It could be so much worse, especially if Allah had desired to send a more lethal virus.

    Perhaps Allah is making you suffer in order to get you to leave the people you live with. Maybe it is time you look for some Muslim brothers to move in with. If the Kuffar you are with are so oppressive, then it is best you leave. What country are you living in? I am pretty sure you can find roommates online, I was able to on multiple platforms.

    Just to help you see things, your life isn't at the bottom yet, people in the world are in much worse situations. Muslimahs in China are being forced by the government to sleep with Kafir Chinese men. They aren't allowed to name their children Islamic names, nor are they allowed to practice sawm, or pray or even learn about Islam. Many of them are forced to go into reeducation camps to try and brainwash them away from Islam. You can also take the Syrians and their plight, they literally have nothing except their faith in Allah. They live underneath rags that are strung up on some rope, yet they have hope, and they haven't abandoned their faith.

    It is up to you if you throw your faith away, but the only person you hurt is yourself. Do the smart thing and be patient and work harder to get out of your situation.
    | Likes bint e aisha liked this post

  8. #6
    MazharShafiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,156
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1022
    Rep Power
    23
    Likes (Given)
    71
    Likes (Received)
    235

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    It is up to you if you throw your faith away, but the only person you hurt is yourself. Do the smart thing and be patient and work harder to get out of your situation.
    Leaving Islam,goodbye all..


  9. #7
    keiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    483
    Threads
    11
    Reputation
    3131
    Rep Power
    33
    Likes (Given)
    183
    Likes (Received)
    344

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Everyone basically said what had to be said on the subject, so I don’t want to parrot too much. Key points here are that leaving Islam will not change the economy, make the corona virus go away, create job opportunities, change the attitude of people, etc. The struggles of prophets and early Muslims aren’t just limited to their time period. Today, Muslims are seeing their families tortured, raped, killed. Their houses destroyed, they have no food, water, job, or places to live. In the end, they always say “inshallah” that things will get better.


    Maybe as a nonmuslim he will help me a bit and then I can try again
    Sometimes we find in life that getting the things we desire (halal or not) isn’t always in our best interests and it’s always a lesson learned after the fact, if you’re fortunate. In the case of leaving the religion of Allah, you don’t want to wait until you are 6 feet under to realize that mistake. You could literally pass away the second you denounce your faith, so don’t get the idea that maybe Allah is doing this for your own good and 10 years from now you might see things differently.
    | Likes bint e aisha, Avis liked this post

  10. #8
    Desert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    284
    Threads
    41
    Reputation
    392
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    49

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    As salamu alaikum

    I am have a similar story except I am from a Muslim born family that doesn't allow me to practice due to health reasons

    I can't pray I can't fast I try my best
    I'm forced to break my fasts due to health reasons

    Even if I don't have those so called health reasons
    "Binge eating compulsive eating disorder"
    I would be forced to break my fast in Ramadan



    But I think if we look at the companions of the Prophet Muhammad then we have some people who we can follow since they to had revert stories instead of being born Muslim


    Right now in the west were I'm from California

    We are experiencing apocalypse shopping
    Even the Christian and the jews and the non Muslims are crying it is judgement day
    We have to rush to the market place early after fajr salah if we want food or water

    We are awaiting the Messiah in my camp

    I mean you just don't give up when even the west California is crying because of the signs of judgement day...

    Anyways...


    If you fear your parents wife/ husband might
    Find out your Muslim

    Then stay a secret Muslim as much as possible

    As long as you have a house and food and clothes
    Stay their

    Do not make matters worse by disrespecting those who you live with I mean

    Obey the rules of your home obey your parents wife husband
    Do not leave your non Muslim family
    Keep praying

    As for your fasts in Ramadan

    You are forced to break your fast then or unable to fast

    Fast by intention I mean

    Eat breakfast after the sun rises infront of your non Muslim family keep eating under compulsion of religion

    Then break your fast at sun set by compulsion

    Due to compulsion and to save our life we can do this it's in the Quran


    Salam
    Last edited by AabiruSabeel; 1 Week Ago at 01:39 PM. Reason: wudhu
    | Likes Niqabi_girl36 liked this post

  11. #9
    Desert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    284
    Threads
    41
    Reputation
    392
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    49

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    You have to hate disbelief in your heart
    When you are forced to disbelief
    You have to hate in your heart to eat during the day in Ramadan even though your family will force you to eat

    Never miss salah even if you can you do it by gestures and without wudu or tayammum
    It takes 2 minutes..

    But please hate disbelief in your heart
    It is a demand for your Islam to stay valid...
    | Likes bint e aisha liked this post

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    bint e aisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    267
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    770
    Rep Power
    12
    Likes (Given)
    263
    Likes (Received)
    138

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingLight View Post
    unfortunately i was a muslim for more than 8 years.8 years i went through pain believing in a lie.Where is the justice that we are taught so much in islam? i want proof that there is justice as i am about to leave this religion.I dont want to be anywhere where i am not welcomed.

    8 years i went through pain to practice in secret,bla bla im not gonna repeat the same story again as i know nobody cares but it took 8 years and 4 years of constant pain and duaa every duaa to finally be able to leave my country and make hijra.Even that after i couldnt take it anymore and i gave up all my rewards,everything just to be able to get out.All my rewards for 8 years of "sabr" i gave up in exchange to get out.And even that it took me 4 years for a process that usually takes 6 months.And now when i finally could go out for Allah,things dont work,i cant even find as a janitor despite being very qualified,nothing works for me,they dont even invite me for interview,and then coronavirus starts and everything is in quarantine,all business closed,nobody hires anymore,so there is no more hope to get hired.The kaafir family im staying will not keep me for long,just two more weeks,what will i do then? I cant go back home as borders are closed,and even ifff even if i do i will keep staying a hidden muslim and no chance to leave again as i dont have anymore money.And the most beautiful thing is,that i asked all muslims online and offline,everybody i could to help me,and nobody cares,they literally didnt care,except a brother here who offered to give me money,which i obviously cant take,and i asked even the leader of islamic youth etc,all sort of pious people.

    Now how im i supposed to feel? after all i have gone through before and after sacrificing a lot for Allah,i am rewarded with this? How is this justice?
    Allah says that whoever fears Allah,He will make him a way out,where is my way own? being homeless on the streets in my way out?
    Dont say this is a test,prophets went through worst things but they could pray,i cant even pray now,ramadan is coming and i wont be able to fast,is this what i get from making duaa everyday to practice islam in peace and to go to hajj...what i want is to do hajj and then i can die,but look what i get instead
    And if this is a punishment,what did i do to be punished so much? i regret all my sins,and i have forgiven everyone,isnt Allah the most merciful? If i can forgive everyone for his sake cant He forgive me after all this time seeing how much i suffer?

    Since the first day i became a muslim i know things would get hard,and they got extremely hard,but I kept going as I belived that my God was merciful and would not abandon his creatures.Now I still think the same.Allah is the most merciful,you are all lucky to have Him as your God.I wish i was one of you,I wish he accepted me as a muslim and my wish to die as a muslim.I wish He didnt abandoned me.Allah is how we think of Him right? I have always thought he would help me,that he would be merciful to me too,after all all i want is to be like you,a practicing muslim,thats all i want,to go to hajj to complete my faith,and then I can die,but seems like He doesnt want that..

    i just wanted to let this out as this will be my last post.I have lost hope.Allah says we should loose hope but I dont know how i can have hope after trying for years,when other muslims have money,success,all they want,and i cant even have what i want,just to pray in peace.This is not justice.I am not welcomed in Islam so i better leave it,its stupid to try when its so obvious im not welcome.Maybe as a nonmuslim He will help me a bit and then i can try again.
    Assalaamu alaikum

    Respected brother,

    I care for you. I care for you as my brother but... you let me down. It was so painful for me to read this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

    But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

    https://quran.com/29

  14. #11
    Studentofdeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    419
    Threads
    118
    Reputation
    1551
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    138
    Likes (Received)
    136

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Yes, brother everyone cares on this forum for you. Wo do not think Allah doesnt love you. He does indeed and as does everyone on this forum. We are all voicing our concerns. There was a point in my life when I considered leaving islam but I realized everyone and everything abandons you in life except Allah. Allah was testing me and waking me up. He taught me the reality of this life. Allah is doing the same and he just wants you more stronger. Keep your head up and stay strong in your faith. Inshallah Good is ahead for you. For every hardship there is easy and for every hardship there is indeed ease. Will Talk more inshallah
    | Likes bint e aisha, Avis, Eric H liked this post

  15. #12
    bint e aisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    267
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    770
    Rep Power
    12
    Likes (Given)
    263
    Likes (Received)
    138

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    If I could help you in any way apart from making du'a for you then I would. But I will remember you in my du'as from now on.
    | Likes Studentofdeed liked this post

  16. #13
    Ümit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    717
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    3135
    Rep Power
    16
    Likes (Given)
    207
    Likes (Received)
    457

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    I've never had much hardship in life...at least nothing I could not handle...Thank God...but...what I do not understand is this:
    Islaam is about logic, about the absolute truth, about reason...how can one leave all that? and then do what? how can you abandon the light and choose to live in darkness?
    how can you abandon the truth?
    something like...science never worked out for me...so, from now on I do not believe Einstein or Newton anymore.

    you can start living like kuffar yes...but stop believing in something you KNOW its true? is that even possible?
    | Likes bint e aisha liked this post

  17. #14
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    911
    Threads
    34
    Reputation
    1357
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    206
    Likes (Received)
    290

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Assalam O Alaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuh

    I think this brother is just venting out his frustration on this forum because we are the only few Muslims he knows. I don’t think he is leaving Islam, he is expressing his frustration that Muslims in general are not willing to help him when he need them the most and that’s a reality which he is dealing with.

    he has mentioned in few other posts that he was not allowed to stay in the masjid and since he did not know any Muslim in Germany, he has no choice but to live with his non Muslims friends/family members.

    What we need is to address his problems as a family. Send him some money through PayPal or any other source, so that he can find an accommodation. Find some brothers who are in Germany, in the city where is currently at and put him in contact with those brother who in Sha’a Allah can help him find some job. These are some basic needs which I think he currently needs to focus better and I am sure he will come out stronger out of these tests with the help of Allah.

    mu advice to OP, please don’t shy in asking for help. We know you are genuine brother and we will do whatever we can to help and support you. This is beauty of Islam, we are one body and we feel pain if any part of our body is suffering. Please respond back.
    lets know where you are.
    how much money you need and how can we send you that.
    send us your qualifications so that people who are from Germany and members of this forum can help you find the right job.
    Keep your trust in Allah, keep praying and hold on to Sabr ( patience). Allah’s help is not that far In Sha’a Allah.

    Ma’aSalaam
    | Likes bint e aisha, Studentofdeed, Eric H liked this post

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    bint e aisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    267
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    770
    Rep Power
    12
    Likes (Given)
    263
    Likes (Received)
    138

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman View Post
    Assalam O Alaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuh

    I think this brother is just venting out his frustration on this forum because we are the only few Muslims he knows. I don’t think he is leaving Islam, he is expressing his frustration that Muslims in general are not willing to help him when he need them the most and that’s a reality which he is dealing with.

    he has mentioned in few other posts that he was not allowed to stay in the masjid and since he did not know any Muslim in Germany, he has no choice but to live with his non Muslims friends/family members.

    What we need is to address his problems as a family. Send him some money through PayPal or any other source, so that he can find an accommodation. Find some brothers who are in Germany, in the city where is currently at and put him in contact with those brother who in Sha’a Allah can help him find some job. These are some basic needs which I think he currently needs to focus better and I am sure he will come out stronger out of these tests with the help of Allah.

    mu advice to OP, please don’t shy in asking for help. We know you are genuine brother and we will do whatever we can to help and support you. This is beauty of Islam, we are one body and we feel pain if any part of our body is suffering. Please respond back.
    lets know where you are.
    how much money you need and how can we send you that.
    send us your qualifications so that people who are from Germany and members of this forum can help you find the right job.
    Keep your trust in Allah, keep praying and hold on to Sabr ( patience). Allah’s help is not that far In Sha’a Allah.

    Ma’aSalaam
    I agree with you 100%
    جزاك الله خيرا

  20. #16
    Drake144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    You have such a blessing opportunity to praise Allah. I kind of wish i was in your situation. If you are in a situation of injustice accept the unjust reality and the cold facts you are in but to your feelings or heart tell them "Allah is the just". If you are in the middle of poverty accept your reality as well and all the logical facts against you but, to your feelings or heart tell them "Allah is the all rich". If the situation doesn't get any better reality wise, the better opportunity you have to praise Allah and repeat what i said, i know it might sound crazy and be hard to understand but i would really like to be in your situation.

  21. #17
    Imraan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    123
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    335
    Rep Power
    12
    Likes (Given)
    153
    Likes (Received)
    43

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingLight View Post
    unfortunately i was a muslim for more than 8 years.8 years i went through pain believing in a lie.Where is the justice that we are taught so much in islam? i want proof that there is justice as i am about to leave this religion.I dont want to be anywhere where i am not welcomed.

    8 years i went through pain to practice in secret,bla bla im not gonna repeat the same story again as i know nobody cares but it took 8 years and 4 years of constant pain and duaa every duaa to finally be able to leave my country and make hijra.Even that after i couldnt take it anymore and i gave up all my rewards,everything just to be able to get out.All my rewards for 8 years of "sabr" i gave up in exchange to get out.And even that it took me 4 years for a process that usually takes 6 months.And now when i finally could go out for Allah,things dont work,i cant even find as a janitor despite being very qualified,nothing works for me,they dont even invite me for interview,and then coronavirus starts and everything is in quarantine,all business closed,nobody hires anymore,so there is no more hope to get hired.The kaafir family im staying will not keep me for long,just two more weeks,what will i do then? I cant go back home as borders are closed,and even ifff even if i do i will keep staying a hidden muslim and no chance to leave again as i dont have anymore money.And the most beautiful thing is,that i asked all muslims online and offline,everybody i could to help me,and nobody cares,they literally didnt care,except a brother here who offered to give me money,which i obviously cant take,and i asked even the leader of islamic youth etc,all sort of pious people.

    Now how im i supposed to feel? after all i have gone through before and after sacrificing a lot for Allah,i am rewarded with this? How is this justice?
    Allah says that whoever fears Allah,He will make him a way out,where is my way own? being homeless on the streets in my way out?
    Dont say this is a test,prophets went through worst things but they could pray,i cant even pray now,ramadan is coming and i wont be able to fast,is this what i get from making duaa everyday to practice islam in peace and to go to hajj...what i want is to do hajj and then i can die,but look what i get instead
    And if this is a punishment,what did i do to be punished so much? i regret all my sins,and i have forgiven everyone,isnt Allah the most merciful? If i can forgive everyone for his sake cant He forgive me after all this time seeing how much i suffer?

    Since the first day i became a muslim i know things would get hard,and they got extremely hard,but I kept going as I believed that my God was merciful and would not abandon his creatures.Now I still think the same.Allah is the most merciful,you are all lucky to have Him as your God.I wish i was one of you,I wish he accepted me as a muslim and my wish to die as a muslim.I wish He didnt abandoned me.Allah is how we think of Him right? I have always thought he would help me,that he would be merciful to me too,after all all i want is to be like you,a practicing muslim, thats all i want,to go to hajj to complete my faith,and then I can die,but seems like He doesnt want that..

    i just wanted to let this out as this will be my last post.I have lost hope.Allah says we should loose hope but I dont know how i can have hope after trying for years,when other muslims have money,success,all they want,and i cant even have what i want,just to pray in peace.This is not justice.I am not welcomed in Islam so i better leave it,its stupid to try when its so obvious im not welcome.Maybe as a non muslim He will help me a bit and then i can try again.
    Salaam brother, sorry to hear about what you are going through. Hope you have carefully thought about what you've decided to do, hope you've considered everything in your power that could make your life more meaningful for this life and the hereafter. I have suffered calamities, unpleasant situations, I still do suffer from calamities, read the story about what i go through because of my failed marriage...
    You have to remember that you must have sacrificed a lot when you reverted to Islam, leaving so many customs, traditions and cultural values behind, that was a massive step, if you suddenly leave it now, all that you have achieved could be lost due to going astray, especially if you stop or don't follow the path...

    let's look at it differently. I was born a muslim, i know whatever happens i'm going to die a muslim, i will never leave that path, this is life for me, even though i've been knocked down so many times, the heart cries for rescue, believe me it does. I couldn't leave islam even if i wanted it, it's part of my upbringng, part of my DNA, part of my reflexes, part of my mental state, its not something i can detach myself from even if i wanted to. Nowadays I find myself remembering the things I've learnt throughout my life about our religion and try to apply it to my day to day life scenario. I'm not hopeful about my future anymore, i don't make plans but it still keeps me going with a hope that maybe one day things may go back to normal or things may get better.. maybe. So I pray. its normal to have doubts about our religion, i still press on, it's hard to believe something especially when you weren't around to see it with your own eyes.. I yearn for moments just to relive moments or to be in a setting with our beloved prophet PBUH, I yearn to be cast back to the moment our prophet Ibrahim was building the Ka'ba, It stimulates me to imagine the scene where prophet Musa confronted Phiraon with his wooden staff and overpowered phiraon's cronies/magicians with miracles sent down by Allah swt... imagine Prophet Sulayman being blessed with a special gift. the stories do vary from religion to religion and the variations can cause some conflict in beliefs. These miracles do sound too good to be true, don't they?. But the manner in which these stories 'of these miracles' being sent to humans via the Qu'ran has a high probability that it is true and real. To strengthen my faith and to learn more about my religion and to fulfill the rights of my family members i went to Saudi Arabia for my Hajj, that alone was a life changing experience. I went on to study more about our religion, improving myself, along come many tribulations too, i know i'm not going to do better even if i left our religion, i know i would go down hill furthermore...

    You've been a revert from more than 8 years, have you reconciled everything that you've learnt about our religion, aren't there gaps in your knowledge that you want to fill? Some things we will never know no matter how hard we try. Doesn't it make you want to learn more with a hope that it may help your current situation?

    you think you are going through a hard time, i'm going through a hard time too you know and have been suffering for some time now, ashamed to approach imaams, i know they can't help me anyway, their abilities are limited, so who do I call on everyday instead?... Allah swt... his power is infinite, I pray he helps me in this life as well as the hereafter, thats all i ask for..

    brother there's too many people out there that are much worse off than we are, have some compassion for them at least and be grateful for what you got, be grateful you aint suffering from a disease thats going round, be grateful all your limbs are fully functioning, be grateful you can think for yourself, you intelligence., our religion teaches us to do all these thing sand that is a good thing, soften your heart and bring benefits to the needy.

    you say you needed money, yet through that channel of request you never received any apart from one person offering but you declined... did it end you? no. you're still there right?

    been through financial hardship myself, not a penny to my name, something kept me going and i wasn't living in a developing country, other doors did eventually open up!,.... much much later I go onto learning the concept of 'rizq' as stated in the Quran... so to appreciate what we get we give sadqah, we make effort to help the really poor people, people who barely get one square meal a day in developing countries.

    If you are willing to leave Islam then i'm sorry to say you don't know enough about our religion, Our religion strengthens ones imaan, taqwa, conviction, firm belief of what to expect in this life to try and help us lead our daily lives and what awaits us after... you have more than 8 years of being a muslim, it saddens me that you have been a muslim that long yet you are ready to leave and it can mainly be for one reason and one reason alone.. lack of knowledge, principles of the islamic faith. It is a hard life out there, world is harsh and the responsibility of your own conduct and decisions rely on your shoulders and your shoulders alone.... if you go astray (in whatever you do in this life despite being muslim or not) you will still be held accountable...., cause and effect... there are always consequences... SubhanAllah...

    i'm sorry for your circumstances... i truly am.... i'm sorry for my own circumstances and the pain its caused me and my family... i wish it could be better, i really do.

    Inna lilahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajiooon (Every soul shall taste death and in the end our souls will meet our maker when we present ourselves for judgement)..................... There is no escaping that day and there is nowhere anyone can hide to prevent it!
    Last edited by Imraan; 1 Week Ago at 08:17 PM.
    | Likes Desert liked this post

  22. #18
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    911
    Threads
    34
    Reputation
    1357
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    206
    Likes (Received)
    290

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    We all give Zakah and one of the eight categories of people to whom we can give our Zakah is new Muslims who are going through hardships. Let’s get together and help our brother In Sha’a Allah.
    | Likes bint e aisha, Studentofdeed liked this post

  23. #19
    M.I.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,983
    Threads
    19
    Reputation
    6999
    Rep Power
    90
    Likes (Given)
    29
    Likes (Received)
    757

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    Most people have already been overtaken by the word, their actions have been made fair seeming to them..

    They hear and obey.

    The things their souls are inclined towards and their own hands put forward are for the most part wicked.

    We are all the same really, eager to follow each others failings.. either to wrong ourselves or to keep others down.

    Writing on the backs of the lowered and seeking appeasement from those that benefit us.

    Unfortunately, these are concepts from the religion..

    Time does not change our nature.

    And if you were winning.. then you would care very little about any of the above.

    In the end it's all about perspective.. you cant fight the whole world.

    Imo, the only way to move forward and overcome is to gain understanding that the only protection is with Allah swt..

    Everyone is above reproach these days. How high you all are.

    I work with non muslims, I dont believe I would ever say they are unbelievers.. there is always one in the room.

    They took me in when I had nothing really.. so it's worth doing some maths.

    You just have to find a way to leave the people that have knowledge of you..

    Sorry, even I cant work that one out.
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 1 Week Ago at 02:26 PM.

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    Desert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    284
    Threads
    41
    Reputation
    392
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    49

    Re: Leaving Islam,goodbye all..

    My brother if you must read the story of "the people of the ditch"

    They were burnt alive for saying la ilaha illallah

    Wa laikum as salam


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Leaving Islam,goodbye all.. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Leaving Islam,goodbye all..
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. I am leaving islam.
    By anonymous in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 08:48 PM
  2. Why Are They Leaving Islam?
    By Signor in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-16-2015, 03:03 PM
  3. leaving islam !
    By khoshtip_uk in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 03:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create