× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Results 21 to 38 of 38 visibility 9307

Thread: sufism

  1. #1
    Array mammyluty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    119
    Threads
    22
    Reputation
    332
    Rep Power
    68

    sufism (OP)


    asalam alaikum
    i came accross this statement and wondering!can someone as to how is these different form a muslim.is it bidaa or part of islam.?
    jazakallah kheir.



    A sufi wants to recognize his creator by deep zikar and Muraqbah. After concentartion excercizes, he gets faith that the purpose of creation of Human beings is to recognize Allah.

    Tasawaf is a knowledge which purifies one's soul and it makes proper relation between creator and creations. The follower of Tasawaf, due to inner feelings by Muraqbah watches his God and at least can listen and speak with his God.


    The base of Tasawaf is Love, Toheed, Taqwa and self-recognition.

  2. #21
    Hamza Asadullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,981
    Threads
    429
    Reputation
    40563
    Rep Power
    100
    Likes (Given)
    450
    Likes (Received)
    2280

    Re: sufism

    Report bad ads?

    [/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaanah View Post




    I didn't say that. I think you might have misunderstood me.





    I've copied the quotes above, to make it clear.

    The quote in the original post said that we needed to do concentration exercises to get our faith that the purpose of our creation is to recognise Allah. I disagree with that because Allah told us that the Purpose of our creation was to worship Him. He didn't say it was to merely recognise Him. There are many people that recognise Allah but do not worship Him. According to the above Sufi teaching, even by not worshipping Him, they'd still be fulfilling the purpose of their creation - this is completely contrary to what Allah has said in the Qur'an (51:56).

    As to the mental exercises, sure you need to do mental acrobatics in order to understand the trinity, but not to "get our faith as to why we were created". We are encouraged to ponder and contemplate in the Qur'an, and Allah knows how much my attention wonders in salaah, and how much I have to try to concentrate hard - but I disagree with what was stated in the original post, which was having to do mental exercises in order to know something that Allah already told us clearly in the Qur'an.

    If everyone did mental exercises to glean the purpose of their creation, everyone would arrive at different conclusions as to why they were created (as has in fact happened above; a conclusion at odds with the Qur'an). Allah took mercy on us and told us straight, so that none of us would be in any doubt as to the purpose.

    I hope that was a bit clearer as to what I was trying to say.

    Asalaamu Alaikum, My dear sister before commenting on a matter we should learn about it so that we may be familiar with it so that any misconceptions we may have may be eradicated.

    Here is what Ibn Taymiyya (661 - 728 AH) said about Tasawwuf:

    "Tasawwuf has realities and states of experience which they talk about in their science. Some of it is that the Sufi is that one who purifies himself from anything which distracts him from the remembrance of Allah and who will be so filled up with knowledge of the heart and knowledge of the mind to the point that the value of gold and stones will be the same to him. And Tasawwuf is safeguarding the precious meanings and leaving behind the call to fame and vanity in order to reach the state of Truthfulness, because the best of humans after the prophets are the Siddiqeen, as Allah mentioned them in the verse:

    "(And all who obey Allah and the Apostle) are in the company of those on whom is the grace of Allah: of the prophets, the sincere lovers of truth, the martyrs and the righteous; Ah! what a beautiful fellowship." (an-Nisa', 69,70)

    "...some people criticised Sufiyya and Tasawwuf and they said they were innovators, out of the Sunnah, but the truth is they are striving in Allah's obedience [mujtahidin fi ta'at-illahi], as others of Allah's People strove in Allah's obedience. So from them you will find the Foremost in Nearness by virtue of his striving [as-saabiq ul-muqarrab bi hasab ijtihadihi]. And some of them are from the People of the Right hand [Ahl al-Yameen mentioned in Qur'an in Sura Waqi'ah], but slower in their progress.... And this is the origin of Tasawwuf. And after that origin, it has been spread and [tasha'abat wa tanawa'at] has its main line and its branches.

    [Majmu'a Fatawa Ibn Taymiyya al-Kubra, Vol. 11, Book of Tasawwuf, p. 497].


    Jalaluddin as-Suyuti (849 - 911 AH.) said regarding Tasawwuf

    "At-Tasawwuf in itself is the best and most honorable knowledge. It explains how to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and to put aside innovation." [Ta'yid al-Haqiqat al-'Aliyya,p 57]


    If you need some clarification on Tasawwuf then please read the following links:

    The Place of Tasawwuf in Traditional Islam.

    http://www.sunnipath.com/library/Art...R00000144.aspx

    The meaning of Tasawwuf

    http://www.sunnipath.com/Library/Art...R00000139.aspx


    And Allah knows best in all matters
    sufism

    Everything you need to make this the best Ramadan EVER!

    https://www.islamicboard.com/fasting...0-ramadan.html

    *** Help Provide Water for Yemen this Ramadan! ***

    Www.1millionlitres4yemen.com

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #22
    Insaanah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,547
    Threads
    175
    Reputation
    153251
    Rep Power
    148
    Likes (Given)
    1169
    Likes (Received)
    3376

    Re: sufism


    Quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist View Post
    I reckon its a pre-requisite to recognize why we were created before actually worshiping and glorifying Allah.
    So do I, and am glad that Allah told us.

    Quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist View Post
    Many a Muslims while glorifying Allah swt through dhikr actually realize after reading Allah's majestic names that their purpose of creation is to actually worship Allah due to those grandiose qualities/attributes as reflected in His names.
    I see. I think you're saying they realise that their purpose is to worship Allah, but they realise that for themselves through their dhikr? I assume you mean that their dhikr then confirms what Allah told them in the Qur'an.

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan View Post
    sister i am just telling u, Abdullah ibn abbas RA was most authentic in tafseer and if He was saying about this aya that "leyabadon" mean "liyahrafoon" so i dont know how u disagree.
    Ok. That's why I quoted from Tafsir ibn Kathir because it says that Ibn Abbaas (RA) said that it means to worship Allah willingly or unwillingly. It may be that Ibn Abbaas (RA) also said that it means to recognise Him. Allahu a3lam.

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan View Post
    2ndly in my personal opinion if someone recognize (mahrifat) HIM as He is, then surely he will obey/worship him.
    There are some people in this world, who believe in God, but don't worship Him.

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan View Post
    2ndly sister we cant disagree that eman is related to dhikar. allah swt says "fazakir inna zikara tanfa hul mohmineen". also in hadith prophet pbuh had siad to suhaba RA keep refreshing ur eman. suhaba Ra by which thing, prophet PBUH reply by reciting kalma La ilaha ilallah in abundance. there are so many hadiths in this context so we cant deny them.
    I hope I am not being perceived as somehow trivialising the importance of dhikr, nor as one who denies ahadeeth related to it. I have never said that nor implied that, nor is that my belief. On the contrary, I have always said that dhikr is important, even in my previous post in this thread, and also in other threads, where I have said that dhikr is one of the things Allah has told us to do katheera, in abundance.

    Br Hamza, thank you for your informative post and links.

    My intention was never to be argumentative in this thread. Neither have I ever denied dhikr, or ahadeeth or tafseer.

    May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong.

    And Allah knows best in all matters, and may He increase us in knowledge, imaan and wisdom, and forgive our shortcomings. Ameen.

    Last edited by Insaanah; 03-19-2011 at 04:49 PM.
    sufism


    Stunningly beautiful adhaan from the Dome of the Rock in Masjid ul Aqsa
    Download (right click and choose "save target/link as").


    This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that those of understanding may take heed (14:52)


    Indeed Allah knows, and you know not (16: 74, part)

  5. #23
    Salahudeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    3,049
    Threads
    167
    Reputation
    33080
    Rep Power
    90
    Likes (Given)
    1116
    Likes (Received)
    514

    Re: sufism

    The sufi's I know today sit in the dark and shake their heads violently side to side, I found this pretty weird, the lights just went out and I was in the dark and I just saw people shaking their heads really fast going "allah hu" in unison, in all honesty it creeped me out.
    sufism

    “Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"

  6. #24
    Hamza Asadullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,981
    Threads
    429
    Reputation
    40563
    Rep Power
    100
    Likes (Given)
    450
    Likes (Received)
    2280

    Re: sufism

    Asalaamu alaikum, i saw the same thing. When i was in Pakistan a decade ago one of my cousin took us to a brelwee Masjid where every Thursday night they turned the lights out and swayed their heads from left to right and some did so quite voilently saying Allah hu. There was this one guy who wore a green pagri swayed his head left to right so voilently that when the lights were turned on his green pagri (Imaama) ended up several metres away and that is no over exaturation. Clearly this practice is bida' and brelwees have done a lot to tarnish sufism by mixing i to it bida' and culture and tradition. True sufism is nothing like how brelwres practise it today.

    May Allah guide us so that we do everything to please him and nothing to anger or displease him.
    sufism

    Everything you need to make this the best Ramadan EVER!

    https://www.islamicboard.com/fasting...0-ramadan.html

    *** Help Provide Water for Yemen this Ramadan! ***

    Www.1millionlitres4yemen.com

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #25
    tigerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,258
    Threads
    45
    Reputation
    10065
    Rep Power
    73
    Likes (Given)
    262
    Likes (Received)
    238

    Re: sufism

    i remeber i was reading Hayat Us Suhaba, one person came to Abdullah bin Umar (or Ibn Abbas RA or Ibn Masood, i forgot) and said, today i go to the other masjid and there ppl was doing dhikar and one person said now read this, now recite this and all ppl are obeying him and one person bcm senseless (wajad) bcz of fear of Allah SWT. that Suhabi RA said now never sit with them. we have seen the time of prophet PBUH and these ppl are not on the way of prophet PBUH
    sufism


  9. #26
    IslamicRevival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,428
    Threads
    29
    Reputation
    11072
    Rep Power
    79
    Likes (Given)
    225
    Likes (Received)
    534

    Re: sufism

    Everything is Bidah and shirk to you guys

  10. #27
    tigerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,258
    Threads
    45
    Reputation
    10065
    Rep Power
    73
    Likes (Given)
    262
    Likes (Received)
    238

    Re: sufism

    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    There are some people in this world, who believe in God, but don't worship Him.
    u had just quoted a line and not the full para. it is as
    2ndly in my personal opinion if someone recognize (mahrifat) HIM as He is, then surely he will obey/worship him. eg in worldly matter we see ppl obey their boss just bcz they have in mind that our income is in his hand. however we know that profit and loss is in hand of allah SWt but we dont have blv on this thing as much blv we have on our boss. so there are levels of mahrifat. allah swt send all ambiya and main duty was to introduce Allah swt to the ppl. also in one hadith qudsi allah swt says i created this world so that i can be recognized.
    sister once some arab ppl came to Prophet PBUH. Prophet PBUH give them dawa to islam. they accept and said we bcm "momin". Allah SWT said aya in quran that these ppl are saying that they bcz momin however they had just accept islam, eman had not enter into their heart (qalal ahrabiyo aamana qul lum tumino wala kin qoulo aslamna, walama yadhulul eman fiy qulobihim)... so ppl claim that they know Allah SWT, they Blv in GOD, but actually they dont. eg if someone says i know what fire is, he will not put his hand in it bcz he knows it burns. Similarly if they know Allah SWT is lord, they obey and worship HIM.
    sufism


  11. #28
    Salahudeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    3,049
    Threads
    167
    Reputation
    33080
    Rep Power
    90
    Likes (Given)
    1116
    Likes (Received)
    514

    Re: sufism

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan View Post
    i remeber i was reading Hayat Us Suhaba, one person came to Abdullah bin Umar (or Ibn Abbas RA or Ibn Masood, i forgot) and said, today i go to the other masjid and there ppl was doing dhikar and one person said now read this, now recite this and all ppl are obeying him and one person bcm senseless (wajad) bcz of fear of Allah SWT. that Suhabi RA said now never sit with them. we have seen the time of prophet PBUH and these ppl are not on the way of prophet PBUH

    'Amr ibn Yahya said:

    "I heard my father narrating from his father who said: 'We were at the door of 'Abd-Allaah ibn Mas'ood before the early morning prayer. When he came out we walked with him to the mosque. Abu Moosa al-Ash'ari came up to us and said, "Did Abu 'Abd al-Rahmaan come out to you yet?" We said, "No." He sat down with us until [Abu 'Abd al-Rahmaan] came out.

    When he came out, we all stood up to greet him, and Abu Moosa said to him: "O Abu 'Abd al-Rahmaan, earlier I saw in the mosque something that I have never seen before, but it seems good, al-hamdu Lillaah." He said, "And what was it?" He said, "if you live, you will see it. I saw people in the mosque sitting in circles waiting for the prayer. In every circle there was a man, and they had pebbles in their hands. He would say, 'Say Allaahu akbar one hundred times,' and they would say Allaahu akbar one hundred times; then he would say, 'Say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah one hundred times,' and they would say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah one hundred times; then he would say, 'Say Subhaan Allaah one hundred times,' and they would say Subhaan Allaah one hundred times.'

    He asked, 'What did you say to them?' He said, 'I did not say anything to them; I was waiting to see what your opinion would be and what you would tell me to do.' He said, 'Why did you not tell them to count their bad deeds and guarantee them that nothing of their good deeds would be wasted?' Then he left, and we went with him, until he reached one of those circles. He stood over them and said, 'What is this I see you doing?'

    They said, 'O Abu 'Abd al-Rahmaan, these are pebbles we are using to count our takbeer, tahleel and tasbeeh.'

    He said, 'Count your bad deeds, and I guarantee that nothing of your good deeds will be wasted. Woe to you, O ummah of Muhammad, how quickly you are getting destroyed! The Companions of your Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are still alive, his garment is not yet worn out and his vessels are not yet broken. By the One in Whose hand is my soul, either you are following a way that is more guided than that of Muhammad or you have opened the door of misguidance!'

    They said, 'By Allaah, O Abu 'Abd al-Rahmaan, we only wanted to do good.'

    He said, 'How many of those who wanted to do good failed to achieve it! The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that people recite Qur'aan and it does not go any further than their throats. By Allaah, I do not know, maybe most of them are people like you.'

    Then he turned away from them. 'Amr ibn Salamah said, 'I saw most of the members of those circles fighting alongside the Khawaarij on the day of Nahrawaan.'"

    [Reported by al-Daarimi, al-Sunan, no. 210, ed. by 'Abd-Allaah Haashim al-Yamaani. Al-Albaani classed its isnaad as saheeh in al-Silsilat al-Saheehah under hadeeth no. 2005. See Majma' al-Zawaa'id by al-Haythami, 1/181]
    sufism

    “Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"

  12. #29
    Salahudeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    3,049
    Threads
    167
    Reputation
    33080
    Rep Power
    90
    Likes (Given)
    1116
    Likes (Received)
    514

    Re: sufism

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza81 View Post
    Asalaamu alaikum, i saw the same thing. When i was in Pakistan a decade ago one of my cousin took us to a brelwee Masjid where every Thursday night they turned the lights out and swayed their heads from left to right and some did so quite voilently saying Allah hu. There was this one guy who wore a green pagri swayed his head left to right so voilently that when the lights were turned on his green pagri (Imaama) ended up several metres away and that is no over exaturation. Clearly this practice is bida' and brelwees have done a lot to tarnish sufism by mixing i to it bida' and culture and tradition. True sufism is nothing like how brelwres practise it today.

    May Allah guide us so that we do everything to please him and nothing to anger or displease him.

    ameen, the thing is akhi hamza, they justify it with hadith about gatherings of dhikr. For example the hadith about the angels roaming the Earth looking for gatherings of dhikr.
    sufism

    “Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #30
    Beardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Along the Coast
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6,144
    Threads
    639
    Reputation
    76000
    Rep Power
    115
    Likes (Given)
    541
    Likes (Received)
    475

    Re: sufism

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Identity View Post
    Everything is Bidah and shirk to you guys
    I probably shouldn't have approved your post, but it made me laugh. lol. Sometimes, that is what it seems like.

  15. #31
    tigerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,258
    Threads
    45
    Reputation
    10065
    Rep Power
    73
    Likes (Given)
    262
    Likes (Received)
    238

    Re: sufism

    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Everything is Bidah and shirk to you guys
    no brother, hasna and bidha is what that is defined by Allah SWT and Prophet PBUH...we cant change it. so what is wrong, its wrong even whole umma start practicing it and what is right is right even no1 practice it.
    sufism


  16. #32
    tigerkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    sydney
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,258
    Threads
    45
    Reputation
    10065
    Rep Power
    73
    Likes (Given)
    262
    Likes (Received)
    238

    Re: sufism

    Quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen View Post
    'Amr ibn Yahya said:

    "I heard my father narrating from his father who said: 'We were at the door of 'Abd-Allaah ibn Mas'ood before the early morning prayer. When he came out we walked with him to the mosque. Abu Moosa al-Ash'ari came up to us and said, "Did Abu 'Abd al-Rahmaan come out to you yet?" We said, "No." He sat down with us until [Abu 'Abd al-Rahmaan] came out.

    When he came out, we all stood up to greet him, and Abu Moosa said to him: "O Abu 'Abd al-Rahmaan, earlier I saw in the mosque something that I have never seen before, but it seems good, al-hamdu Lillaah." He said, "And what was it?" He said, "if you live, you will see it. I saw people in the mosque sitting in circles waiting for the prayer. In every circle there was a man, and they had pebbles in their hands. He would say, 'Say Allaahu akbar one hundred times,' and they would say Allaahu akbar one hundred times; then he would say, 'Say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah one hundred times,' and they would say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah one hundred times; then he would say, 'Say Subhaan Allaah one hundred times,' and they would say Subhaan Allaah one hundred times.'

    He asked, 'What did you say to them?' He said, 'I did not say anything to them; I was waiting to see what your opinion would be and what you would tell me to do.' He said, 'Why did you not tell them to count their bad deeds and guarantee them that nothing of their good deeds would be wasted?' Then he left, and we went with him, until he reached one of those circles. He stood over them and said, 'What is this I see you doing?'

    They said, 'O Abu 'Abd al-Rahmaan, these are pebbles we are using to count our takbeer, tahleel and tasbeeh.'

    He said, 'Count your bad deeds, and I guarantee that nothing of your good deeds will be wasted. Woe to you, O ummah of Muhammad, how quickly you are getting destroyed! The Companions of your Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are still alive, his garment is not yet worn out and his vessels are not yet broken. By the One in Whose hand is my soul, either you are following a way that is more guided than that of Muhammad or you have opened the door of misguidance!'

    They said, 'By Allaah, O Abu 'Abd al-Rahmaan, we only wanted to do good.'

    He said, 'How many of those who wanted to do good failed to achieve it! The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that people recite Qur'aan and it does not go any further than their throats. By Allaah, I do not know, maybe most of them are people like you.'

    Then he turned away from them. 'Amr ibn Salamah said, 'I saw most of the members of those circles fighting alongside the Khawaarij on the day of Nahrawaan.'"

    [Reported by al-Daarimi, al-Sunan, no. 210, ed. by 'Abd-Allaah Haashim al-Yamaani. Al-Albaani classed its isnaad as saheeh in al-Silsilat al-Saheehah under hadeeth no. 2005. See Majma' al-Zawaa'id by al-Haythami, 1/181]
    JazaKallah oh khair for the exact quote. b4 i was thinking that on the end there was that line that most of these ppl join Khawarij but was not sure. no alhumdulliah its clear.
    sufism


  17. #33
    Muslimhuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    21
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: sufism

    Salaam brother
    Small question. Could you plz tell me which suits have not deviated? I'd love to know

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sufis, not suits

  18. #34
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,780
    Threads
    47
    Reputation
    5473
    Rep Power
    82
    Likes (Given)
    331
    Likes (Received)
    1022

    Re: sufism

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslimhuman View Post
    Salaam brother
    Small question. Could you plz tell me which suits have not deviated? I'd love to know

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sufis, not suits
    Salam. The ones who dont have deviated thoughts and practices.
    sufism

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi

  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #35
    Muslimhuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    21
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: sufism

    Are the naqshbandi one of them?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Yes, but do you know which ones they are specifically, by name?

  21. #36
    MazharShafiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,808
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1402
    Rep Power
    27
    Likes (Given)
    74
    Likes (Received)
    324

    Re: sufism

    Allaah forbids us to call on anyone except Him in matters that are beyond the person's capabilities. If a person does this, Allaah will count him as a mushrik, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

    And invoke not, besides Allaah, any that will neither profit you, nor hurt you, but if (in case) you did so, you shall certainly be one of the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers). [Yoonus 10:106]
    sufism

    27y9utc 1 - sufism

  22. #37
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,780
    Threads
    47
    Reputation
    5473
    Rep Power
    82
    Likes (Given)
    331
    Likes (Received)
    1022

    Re: sufism

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslimhuman View Post
    Are the naqshbandi one of them?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Yes, but do you know which ones they are specifically, by name?
    No I cannot name any. There are deviated and straight ones in all groups. Thats not related to the nature of sufism or this or that sufi branch but to the mentality of the adherents.
    sufism

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi

  23. #38
    'abd al-hakeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    306
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    2861
    Rep Power
    29
    Likes (Given)
    481
    Likes (Received)
    340

    Re: sufism




    sufism




  24. Hide
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Hey there! sufism Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. sufism
Sign Up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create