/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did the US ever land on the moon?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-01-2005, 11:05 PM
???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Genius
03-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Yes they did, mankinds greatest scientific endeavour lets not take anything away from that.

WomanOfJihad
03-02-2005, 03:52 PM
:sl:

hmm.. who was the First person to Land on the moon ??

Was it Neil Armstrong or was it the DOG (forgot the name)

:w:

h1jabi_sista
03-02-2005, 07:35 PM
actually thats quite interesting...somebody told me that you always see rockets going up to space but we never see them coming down??? :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Genius
03-02-2005, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h1jabi_sista
actually thats quite interesting...somebody told me that you always see rockets going up to space but we never see them coming down??? :)
That's because the rockets are release after being jettisoned, the actual shuttle returns to earth, the rockets are only used as a fuel source.

h1jabi_sista
03-02-2005, 07:44 PM
erm im not fluent in rocket language ;)
but im guessin that the rocket itself doesnt actually go to space....HELP!!! :confused:

Brother_Mujahid
03-02-2005, 08:51 PM
man landing on the moon hah what a hoax

kadafi
03-02-2005, 09:14 PM

Bit skeptic about this claim. I mean, what are your reasons for statin' that claim bro.

Genius
03-03-2005, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi

Bit skeptic about this claim. I mean, what are your reasons for statin' that claim bro.

Me........?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-03-2005, 12:13 AM
no, I think the claim that they didn't land on the moon. That is the stranger one.

Khaldun
03-03-2005, 12:21 AM

the people that are against the moon landing bring forth your evidence, similarly the ppl that are for it (ie the moon landing) bring forth your evidence.

This should be interesting.

Genius
03-03-2005, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

the people that are against the moon landing bring forth your evidence, similarly the ppl that are for it (ie the moon landing) bring forth your evidence.

This should be interesting.

If you take a close look at this picture, you'll notice the astronaught is standing on the moon, i rest my case.

WomanOfJihad
03-03-2005, 04:30 PM

NEVEr heard of any1 being against a person Landing on the moon .. the whole world knows that sum1 did land on the moon.. there are articles and errrr pictures and books .... so how can sum1 deny it ..

THOSE WHO R AGAINST
wats makin u lot against?

*very interesting indeed*

h1jabi_sista
03-03-2005, 04:37 PM
im not against that dudes have landed on the moon ive jus neva seen a rocket come down... :)

talkin about the moon did mr armstrong become muslim?

Khattab
03-03-2005, 04:47 PM
no he didnt become a muslim

Brother_Mujahid
03-03-2005, 05:53 PM
hah what a fony pic, i mean 50 yrs ago puff

and your saying someone landed on the moon.......

lets look at the pic posted above, wheres the flippin stars
wats with the fony shadows
look at that old equipment, looks like junk from the scrap yard
just looking at the pic, its just so fake

Genius
03-03-2005, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid

Have you consdiered a career in law, please tell me you haven't cos you'd make one rubbish lawyer, lol.

Chuck
03-03-2005, 06:28 PM

Atmosphere of moon is different from earth, and if you google you will find explanations to your questions. I’ve a feeling you pay too much attention to conspiracy theories.

In any case, this argument is silly, what difference it makes whether US landed on the moon or not, argument should be how should we improve our technology and send our probes and men on moon, mars, other planets, and galaxies.

root
03-03-2005, 08:01 PM
I have to say this is great stuff. If we want to discuss a conspiracy theory, we should at least agree to the right event. It is the very first moon landing that people conspire about, All other moon landings are verified legitimate the above picture was the most recent visit and yes it does look really "Fake", that mauntain in the background looks so "paint shop pro" the crators in the fore ground seem a consistent size! yet the mauntain seems as smooth as a babies ass, and show's no apparent crators. Yet we know it to be real since this pic is not taken from the first moon landing (would have loved a go in the jeep in the pic)

Interesting that the Chinese declared just middle of last year China's intention to go to the moon and mine it for natural resources, followed by the US announcing a BIG budget increase for NASA whilst shelving outer solar exploration for inner solar expeditions, which I personally feel was a move to compete with China and at the same time satisfying the Christian vote by shelving the Hubble telescope and letting it suffer the same fate as the russian space station, yet Hubble would survive re-entry where it lands will not be so easy .... "Coming to a City near you" (possibly). But better down here than up their might be seen as an attempt for Bush's main-stream to supporters to stop the expansion of universe discoveries placing their faith "and the answers they give" with regard to the Universe a bit more legitimacy for a bit more time.

Brother_Mujahid
03-03-2005, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
Have you consdiered a career in law, please tell me you haven't cos you'd make one rubbish lawyer, lol.
i would indeed it is why i chose not to do down that pathway.

Atmosphere of moon is different from earth, and if you google you will find explanations to your questions. I’ve a feeling you pay too much attention to conspiracy theories.
yea you should check this out
http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

WomanOfJihad
03-03-2005, 09:07 PM

SubhanAllah .. this is getting too confusing ..

* dunno wats the truth anymore, better stay out from this thread, will cum bak tothis ONCE pple have cum up with the FINAL ANSWER!!!! *

Far7an
03-03-2005, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

SubhanAllah .. this is getting too confusing ..

* dunno wats the truth anymore, better stay out from this thread, will cum bak tothis ONCE pple have cum up with the FINAL ANSWER!!!! *

lol

Assalamu alaikum, i feel it was about time i made a comment in this thread. To be honest with you, i dont really care whether they landed on the moon or not. Alhamdulillah it does not have an effect on my life.

root
03-03-2005, 09:29 PM
And after checking that link:

You then go here to feel really silly you went to the other site :-)

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

Brother_Mujahid
03-03-2005, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
And after checking that link:

You then go here to feel really silly you went to the other site :-)

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/
actually i went to that site as well afterwards but its all bob, check this one out........ ;D
http://www.dc8p.com/html/moonhoax.html

you can think about the time and the technology at the time....
*the computers 50 yrs ago were big and massive and took time to do simple stuff which now takes seconds
*calcualtors were only invented in the 1950s
*not much satellites would have been launched into space, so we wouldnt have known much about what is beyond the earth
* who cares if they did land on the moon, although its all good for the americans. they can at least boast we were the "first" people on the moon so shame on all you other british/indian/russian/pakis ;D

Genius
03-03-2005, 11:06 PM
actually i went to that site as well afterwards but its all bob, check this one out........ ;D
http://www.dc8p.com/html/moonhoax.html

you can think about the time and the technology at the time....
*the computers 50 yrs ago were big and massive and took time to do simple stuff which now takes seconds
*calcualtors were only invented in the 1950s
*not much satellites would have been launched into space, so we wouldnt have known much about what is beyond the earth
* who cares if they did land on the moon, although its all good for the americans. they can at least boast we were the "first" people on the moon so shame on all you other british/indian/russian/pakis ;D
Acually both the US and the Soviet Union sent unmanned shuttles to the moon, so the technology was certainly there, and who said anything about needing computers, you only neeed rocket technology and radios to get to the moon.

WomanOfJihad
03-03-2005, 11:15 PM
SubhanAllah.. getting interesting ..

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-09-2005, 08:52 PM
At this point in the debate I think it is logical that they did indeed go to the moon.

SpaceFalcon2001
03-19-2005, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
How can you trust NAYTHING these american say?!! Complete lies and nothing else. No WAY did they land on the moon! Hoax, Hoax, HOAX!
Must be another Jewish conspiracy. :omg:

That makes as much sense as saying I don't believe in Algebra, because it's an Islamic lie perpetuated to make us use advanced mathmatics... Idiot. :mad:

Khattab
03-19-2005, 02:40 AM
blackcat why the hate filled replies? cant you respond without attempting to insult somebody

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-19-2005, 05:11 AM
I'm inclined to agree with Amir. BlackCat and SpaceFalcon, please be respectful to others.
format_quote Originally Posted by SpaceFalcon2001
Must be another Jewish conspiracy. :omg:

That makes as much sense as saying I don't believe in Algebra, because it's an Islamic lie perpetuated to make us use advanced mathmatics... Idiot. :mad:
Since he never said it was a Jewish conspiracy i am unsure why you attributed something ridiculous to him and then proceed to comment on it.

I know that you have also recieved some insults and offensive comments around here, but let's put an end to this before it escalates out of control.

And you wonder why your kind is 50 years behind in technology, your lack of world affairs leaves a lot to be desired.
Such comments are uncalled for. Labelling people as a 'your kind' implies the same thoughts behind genocides.

We are all human beings.
Once the Prophet was seated at some place in Madinah, along with his Companions. During this time a funeral procession passed by. On seeing this, the Prophet stood up. One of his Companion remarked that the funeral was that of a Jew. The Prophet replied, “Was he not a human being?” (Sahih Bukhari & Sahih Muslim)

Thank you for your co-operation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.