errrr.the link didnt wrk 4 me .. :(

:w:

kadafi
03-06-2005, 09:28 AM
Save As

It works perfectly for me

root
03-06-2005, 11:25 AM
I always like the balanced opinion that both sides rarely take......... I did not see that in the video..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kadafi
03-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Elobrate,
Labelin' points that you rarely see in the Media as biased is not entirly correct is it :)

WomanOfJihad
03-06-2005, 07:48 PM
:sl:

ALLAHU AKBAR ....

* no comment *

:w:

root
03-07-2005, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi
Elobrate,
Labelin' points that you rarely see in the Media as biased is not entirly correct is it :)
The most dissapointing fact is that a "Balanced Veiw" is rarely ever given on any side. The truth I feel is neither black nor white. But somewhere in the middle!!!!

News4U
03-07-2005, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
The most dissapointing fact is that a "Balanced Veiw" is rarely ever given on any side. The truth I feel is neither black nor white. But somewhere in the middle!!!!
And what that 'truth in the middle'?

The only 'truth' acceptable to the Zionist controlled world is that it has to be pro-Israeli. Not long ago an Israeli journalist, Avery wrote The one who is with us - is moderate, and the one who is against us is 'terrorists'. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.