/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I welcome???

Tilmeez
01-04-2006, 06:07 AM
Dear all,

Assalam o alaikum Wa rehmatullah,

This is Tilmeez from Pakistan. I don't wana say much about myself coz my login name Tilmeez will do the same which is an arabic word means STUDENT!!
Rabi'ya: Can u tell me what is the most import thing here which i can share with all the members sitting out there??
Hope i will keep posting .... n of course I can not live without Reading ;)

Wsalam,

Tilmeez

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mehnaz
01-04-2006, 06:25 AM
Assalamoalaikum,

Welcome to the forum bro....hope u enjoy ur stay here...

looking fwd to reading ur posts inshaAllah

W'salaam

akulion
01-04-2006, 06:33 AM
walikum salam wr wb

welcome to the board bro :D

ur gona enjoy it here - lots of nice people

Tilmeez
01-04-2006, 06:56 AM
Akulion n Mehnaz Jazak Allah ho Khaira,
Akulion be prepare bro i will not disapoint u, Insallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
akulion
01-04-2006, 07:11 AM
Insha'Allah bro :D

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 10:37 AM
salam
welcome to the forums bro
wasalam

Rabi'ya
01-04-2006, 11:05 AM
:sl: brother

Welcome to LI - im glad you made it, alhamdulillah. InshAllah you'll get on well here.

Before you jump at me people - Ive known this guy a LONG time alhamdulillah, he is one of the people who brought me closer to Islam.Hope you all treat him well.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Tilmeez
01-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Thank u all very much!

I am glad having that much bros and siss at once! Rabi'ya thank u for introducing me to the forum. Hope all of us will enjoy each other, inshallah.

Muezzin
01-04-2006, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Dear all,

Assalam o alaikum Wa rehmatullah,

This is Tariq Aziz Khan from Pakistan. I don't wana say much about myself coz my login name Tilmeez will do the same which is an arabic word means STUDENT!!
:sl: , bro

Tiq-Taq?

Rabi'ya: Can u tell me what is the most import thing here which i can share with all the members sitting out there??
The most important thing you could ever share with anyone is your bank details.

:p

Tilmeez
01-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Sure!! i will forward u my bank details shortly. Plz tell will pay in GBP or USD???[MOUSE][/MOUSE]

Muezzin
01-04-2006, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Sure!! i will forward u my bank details shortly. Plz tell will pay in GBP or USD???[MOUSE][/MOUSE]
Just pay me in cash. I'll do the rest. :brother:

Rabi'ya
01-04-2006, 01:06 PM
lmao @ brother Muezzin

Brother Tariq - dont send any money - hes a thief ;) lol

nah seriously, i think he just wants reps lol

Watch out for the wierd ones here, and the comedians :P

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!