/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Game Forum?

Maryam
03-11-2005, 12:03 AM
:sl:

Would it be cool, if we have a game forum? :zip: :-[ :D :shade:

But no haraam stuff, no rude stuff whatsoever.

What do you think? ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Why not halaal fun?

:w:

Maryam
03-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Halal Fun?
It's ok for games though? :confused:
Coz' Halal Fun, i saw the thread mostly about "Quizzes".
So i mean, i dunno..

Maryam
03-11-2005, 03:49 PM
lol, thankz zAK! :D :p ;) :shade:
I wanted to post more on the UI, but not really intersted.
But here, will be a good idea :-[ ;)

Inshallah i will post in there, and see how it goes :zip: :thumbs_up :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
03-11-2005, 03:51 PM

:D Very interesting and a very good idea, Insha-Allah the admins and mods will agree as well :p

WomanOfJihad
03-11-2005, 03:55 PM

oh woww playing Gamess .. i think that wud b GREATT .. inshAllah ..

yeah u can hv those games here at "Halal Fun" section too. [sorry if i'm sounding like some MODs or ADMINs ]
i think we shall obey the the orders of "MODS or ADMINS" and bring the games in " Halal Fun" board.

Maryam
03-11-2005, 04:01 PM
*sigh*
Alhamdiullah thats such a relieve!!!! :D :D :p
Sure, i'll do it! ;) :thumbs_up

أحمد
03-11-2005, 04:10 PM

:D Insha-Allah . . . ;)

Maryam
03-11-2005, 05:27 PM
^^^
Cool, and wait up!
But iahve to do the chores at home, so i'll be on from time to time :-[ :p ;)
Inshallah!!! ;)

sultan
04-12-2005, 06:17 PM
I am a new member but i think this forum should be more dedicated to the development of our knowledge of Islam and its wisdom, you may correct me if I am wrong that there is a Hadees that such games become addiction and we ashtray from our main purpose. May Allah Guide us to the proper path..amen

Far7an
04-12-2005, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sultan
I am a new member but i think this forum should be more dedicated to the development of our knowledge of Islam and its wisdom, you may correct me if I am wrong that there is a Hadees that such games become addiction and we ashtray from our main purpose. May Allah Guide us to the proper path..amen
Akhee, we use these games as a fun way of learning more about Islam.

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Indeed. Br. Sultan, the games that people are referring to are mostly Islamic trivia etc. which helps people learn. Moreover, games will encourage people to come to the forum more often and read the good articles.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.