/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام عليك

SpaceFalcon2001
03-11-2005, 12:18 AM
:sl:,

I'm new to these boards, I'm a Jew from Jews for Judaism, which Ansar Al-'Adl took the time to visit. So in recipiocation, I thought I would check out his forum. Looks good!

Besides curtosity, I know a dab of Arabic, and am always learning about Islam as it is a religion I have great respect for. In my opinion, it is certainly one of the greater religions for the nations. Don't know how often I'll post, but probbly whenever I might have a question on Islam. :w: always.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Greetings SpaceFalcon2001!

I'm glad you came. Insha'Allah we will have some fruitful discussions and share our understanding with eachother.

I am always pleased to meet followers of Prophet Moses pbuh. I think there are amazing simmilarities between Islam and Judaism.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Khattab
03-11-2005, 12:25 AM
Assalmo Alaikum,

Another new member today from the Children of Israel. Welcome to the forum my friend I hope have a good time.

Wa'salam

SpaceFalcon2001
03-11-2005, 12:28 AM
Re: ?????? ????

I think you need to install a language pack for your operating system Al-Haq. Especially if it can't read Arabic! :omg: Isn't installing Arabic language compatability a pillar of faith? :p :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-11-2005, 12:34 AM
You're right, Falcon, I should install one. Insha'Allah, i will when i get around to it.

The thing is that I have a Macintosh, so it makes things so much more complex.

:w:

yoshiyahu
03-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Welcome SF2K :)

This is what... the 4th forum that you and I are both members on :D

h1jabi_sista
03-11-2005, 09:22 PM
peace! welcome brother!!!

enjoy your stay!! :thumbs_up

Sahabiyaat
03-12-2005, 01:28 PM
:alright:

welcum brother
luking fwd to ur posts and asking u lots of questions on judaism . ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.