sarah
03-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Hi People. I Am New. Help Me. What Do I Do?????????? :-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-12-2005, 06:37 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

In the main index you will see different sections on different topics. A great place to get to know people would be Halal Fun.

Looking forward to see you post.
:)

:w:

Umm Yoosuf
03-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Sarah look around everywhere in the site.....and just familar yourself with it insha Allah....Post topic's...reply to topic's....and make fun of ppl ;D ....just kiddin :p Dnt worry everything will fit into place soon insha Allah!

h1jabi_sista
03-12-2005, 08:12 PM
as salam alikum sista!!! :sister:

wot a beautiful name mashallah!!!

enjoy your stay inshallah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kadafi
03-12-2005, 08:13 PM

Welcome sis,

If you're not familiar with a discussion board then you can go to the Frequently-Asked-Questions (FAQ) section located at the top or simply click on the link.

It explains the basic forum usage and how to use it effectively.

Sahabiyaat
03-12-2005, 09:28 PM

enjoy,look around,familiarise,and wen ppl start bullying u ...just bully them back :p

WomanOfJihad
03-12-2005, 09:46 PM
WELCUMM SISSS SARAHHHH !!! :applaud:

GLad u joined uss .. dont make urself feel lost .. inshAllah read the posts .. n make comments .. n Feel free to share ur knowledge with us as welll.. :D
like i say make urself at hOME ...

enjoy,look around,familiarise,and wen ppl start bullying u ...just bully them back
lol Sis Muslimahimproving .. ull never improvee .. :p

Eddi
03-13-2005, 01:44 AM
Welcome Sarah, and a welcome to myself and everyone else, including Ansar ul-Haq, Khaldun, Kadafi, Osman, Ahmed Waheed, Hash and all others.

Uthman
03-13-2005, 05:48 PM

Ummmmmmm. . . . yeah welcome :brother: Now I'm the only sensible one around here so just follow me and you'll never get lost.

P.S. How did you get all those rep points Eddi? :brother::brother::brother: I am as one astounded!

Uthman
03-13-2005, 05:56 PM

Oh, I've worked it out now :-[:-[:-[

I feel so bad :-[:-[:-[

Sahabiyaat
03-14-2005, 08:39 AM
eh ???
i was just going to shout
HA!
he's bin fiddling around with his rep points (how i dnt know) .....
but i dnt get it....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!