/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Grüßt Euch!

Sephiroth
03-13-2005, 04:28 AM
:sl:

How's it going? I'm a friend of SpaceFalcon2001's. I'm a Christian follower of Martin Luther and I'm always interested in learning about religion, whether it be mine or others. I have a strong interest in languages and I plan to learn Arabic as soon as I'm done tackling German and Hebrew. I hope to participate in informative and friendly discussions and I'd be happy to tell others about this site. I look forward to my time here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SpaceFalcon2001
03-13-2005, 04:30 AM
Sephiroth, be sure to watch the comparative religion forum and particularly the Questions on Islam topic

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-13-2005, 04:44 AM
Hello and welcome to our forum, Sephiroth! I hope we can benefit and learn from eachother, God willing. I look forward to dialoging with you.

And thank you, SpaceFalcon, for bringing such wonderful people to our forum!

:w:

Uthman
03-13-2005, 05:40 PM

Welcome! Hope we can benefit from each other God-willing. :D

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
03-13-2005, 05:44 PM
Welcome to LI. Happy to know you've joined here. Hope you to learn from you and visa ver.

Sahabiyaat
03-14-2005, 08:40 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!