/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam to allll...

Noora_z3
03-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Salam to all...I am Noora, of course new in here..:), I pray that I would benefit from the forum, and benifit others. I am open to criticism :D very sceptical...and a good listner. :p .my dream is to see our Ummah United :love: ...share eachothers pains, share the same hopes, the same goals and the same dreams... :-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mule
03-13-2005, 07:57 PM
welcome to the forum, Noora_z3. :sister:

h1jabi_sista
03-13-2005, 08:06 PM
:sl:

AS SALAM ALAIKUM SISTA!!!

eNjOy yOuR STaY!!! :thumbs_up

Uthman
03-13-2005, 09:55 PM

Welcome! Something tells me you're going to be a valuable member of this forum . . . . like me. :) And umm . . . like everyone else :confused:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rayat an Nasr
03-14-2005, 09:25 AM
Wa laykum salam
welcome sizta

Noora_z3
03-15-2005, 10:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Welcome! Something tells me you're going to be a valuable member of this forum . . . . like me. :) And umm . . . like everyone else :confused:

jazak Allah bro....thats very nice of u...at the time being I am freindless...I left the country I used to live in for the past 5 yrs, hence left my freinds too...so I am lookin for a good company online..:)..

wel..Jazak Allah all of u for ur warm welcom....I pray that Allah write us of those who r sheltered under the shade of 'Arsh Al-Rahman...Aamin

Umm Yoosuf
03-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Asalaaaaaaaaaamu Alaykum wr wb SISTER

WELCOME

I would have posted a beautiful rose for you and welcomed you in the best way but somehow i can't insert smilies. I can't change the colour of the font or size etc....Welcomes anyway!

Uma Rayanah
03-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Asalaamu Alikum..

welcome dear sis....

lookin 4word 2 ur post inshaallah

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-16-2005, 07:20 PM
Welcome to LI forums, sister noora!!!

Uthman
03-16-2005, 09:49 PM

Welcome again!

What? You got stop me from getting my post count up!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.