/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jinns and Plasma Interior

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-09-2005, 12:39 AM
The Qur'an & Modem Science: JINN*

This chapter is very thought provoking and intended to stimulate thinking and further research among Muslim Scholars, Scientists and Students.*

The Qur'an mentions about Jinns in several places. The Qur'an specifically says that human beings are made of clay and also made of water. These statements are scientifically correct. With regard to the Jinns, the Qur'an also says that they are made from a flame of fire. A.Yusuf Ali, the well-known English Translator of the Qur'an, says in his note #929 that jinn is simply "a spirit" or an invisible or hidden force. It is also mentioned in the book ARABIAN NIGHTS that they become personified into fantastic forms, which we will see later as possible.

The Qur'an says: *

And the jinn race,

We had created before, from the fire of a

Scorching wind. Surah XV: 27*

In note 1967, Yusuf Ali says, "Hidden or Invisible forces are aptly typified as arising 'from the fire of scorching winds'.*

he scientific definition of the Jinns is given in the Qur'an as:*

And He created

Jinns from fire free of smoke.

Surah LV: 15*

There is a whole Surah LXXII, called Jinn or the Spirits in the Qur'an.

Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall, another translator of the Qur'an from England, gives another meaning of Jinns. He says another meaning of Jinns is foreigners (Aliens) which means they are extraterrestrial (from outside the earth). The reader must keep in mind these definitions of the Jinns to understand their scientific nature given in this article.*

Currently held view is that in the whole universe only planet Earth harbors intelligent beings such as humans who are made of clay and water. In 1927, Sir Francis Younghusband wrote a book titled Life in the Stars (John Murray, London). In this book he describes the inhabitants in the stars as beings with angelic qualities. Our Sun is also a star.*

No religion in the world except Islam has the concept of Jinn. On Earth all life is made of Carbon and water. Living things on Earth need energy for their activities. Some of these activities are chemical reactions, which need a supply of energy. This supply of energy comes from the foods we eat, particularly the sugars. Fat is also a source of (stored) energy. When sugars (glucose) are oxidized with oxygen they are converted into water, carbon dioxide and energy. This is a process called respiration. Similarly creatures elsewhere in the universe such as the sun or stars need energy. For those in the sun, the sun itself supplies the energy.*

LIFE IN THEE SUN*

Based on the laws of Physics and Chemistry scientists argue the existence of creatures in the sun. The outermost part of the sun is called the Chromosphere and Corona. The temperature here is 4000 degrees centigrade. Underneath the corona lies the Photosphere where the temperature is 5700 degrees centigrade which is the temperature on the surface of the sun. Inside the Photosphere lies the Plasma Interior. Here the temperature is 30,000 degrees centigrade. At this temperature the atoms lose their electrons which wander freely. The density of the hot gases is equal to that of air at the surface of Earth. Halfway towards the center of the sun the temperature rises to several million degrees centigrade. Here the electrons are completely removed from their atoms and move freely, leaving the atomic nuclei behind as positively charged Ions. These separated positive and negative (ions) move independently of each other and this state of matter is called Plasma. Plasma could be interpreted as the smokeless Fire described in the Qur'an. At the center of the sun is the core where the temperature reaches ten million degrees and the density is five times greater than that of solid gold. That is the density of the core, which is greater than any material found on Earth. In the core the nuclear fusion reactions occur resulting in the fusion of hydrogen nuclei into Helium nuclei plus liberation of energy which we receive as the sunlight. The Hydrogen Bomb works based on nuclear fusion whereas the Atomic Bomb works based on nuclear fission (splitting of the atomic nucleus).*

Scientists (G. Feinberg and R.Shapiro, LIFE BEYOND EARTH Published by William Morrow and Co., Inc., New York, 1980) predict that there is the highest probability of finding life in the Plasma of our Sun or any star. They call these creatures as Plasmabeasts. Plasmabeasts can be construed as nothing but the Jinns. Life on Earth is called Chemical life, whereas the life in the Plasma of the Sun is based on Physical life. In the Plasma, the positively charged ions and the freely floating electrons (negative ions) are both acted on by intense magnetic forces present in the sun (star). The Jinns are interpreted to be composed of patterns of magnetic force, together with groups of moving charges in a kind of symbiosis. The possible inhabitants of Plasmaland (place of inhabitants) or Jinns have a more complex basis for their life involving charges as well as magnetic forces. The positive and negative ions interact and respond to the presence of magnetic forces. The stable structure and movement of the Jinns is influenced by the magnetic forces. In Physics we know that the moving charges influence the motion of these electrical charges or ions. This situation is similar to the influence of proteins and nucleic acids in Earth life. Finally these processes result in a favored form. For this to take place supply of free energy is required which is obtained from the flow of radiation within the sun. Therefore the Jinn can be construed to use radiant energy in their vital processes.**
http://www.irfi.org/articles/article...c_analysis.htm

Here we can discuss Jinn in more detail.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yoshiyahu
03-14-2005, 02:07 AM
What is a Jinn?

SpaceFalcon2001
03-14-2005, 02:12 AM
A Genie.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-14-2005, 02:14 AM
Islam discusses three intelligent forms of life:
-Angels
-Jinns
-Humans

Angels can only obey God. Jinns and Humans have free will. There are good jinns and bad jinns. The Qur'an says that they have been created from "smokeless fire". Fo a scientific analysis of Jinns, see:
http://www.load-islam.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1061

Iblis (Lucifer/Satan) is also a Jinn.

We can discuss the Jinn in more detail in that thread.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-14-2005, 02:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SpaceFalcon2001
A Genie.
Not exactly. :) That is the cultural interpretation. But Jinns don't just sit inside bottles to do your work. They are independent creatures.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-14-2005, 02:19 AM
Your questions on Jinn have been moved here.

:w:

SpaceFalcon2001
03-14-2005, 02:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
There are good jinns and bad jinns.
Bad jinns are Ifrit, I believe?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-14-2005, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SpaceFalcon2001
Bad jinns are Ifrit, I believe?
Good question. An Ifrit actually means someone who specializes in their field of study and has attained a very high degree of knowledge/power. So technically, a medical doctor, a chemist, biologist, etc. these are Ifrit.

However, the term Ifrit has been reserved for the powerful Jinns because of the Qur'an's usage:

27:39 Said an 'Ifrit, of the Jinns: "I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted."

So it doesn't have to be a bad jinn, just any powerful Jinn. Many times it would refer to a powerful evil Jinn.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-14-2005, 02:48 AM
Suratul Jinn (72)

1. Say (O Muhammad ): "It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinns listened (to this Qur'ân). They said: 'Verily! We have heard a wonderful Recital (this Qur'ân)!

2. 'It guides to the Right Path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allâh).

3. 'And exalted be the Majesty of our Lord, He has taken neither a wife, nor a son (or offspring or children).

4. 'And that the foolish among us [i.e. Iblîs (Satan) or the polytheists amongst the jinns] used to utter against Allâh that which was wrong and not right.

5. 'And verily, we thought that men and jinns would not utter a lie against Allâh.

6. 'And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief.

7. 'And they thought as you thought, that Allâh will not send any Messenger (to mankind or jinns).

8. 'And we have sought to reach the heaven; but found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.

9. 'And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.

10. 'And we know not whether evil is intended for those on earth, or whether their Lord intends for them a Right Path.

11. 'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary; we are groups each having a different way (religious sect, etc.).

12. 'And we think that we cannot escape (from the punishment of) Allâh in the earth, nor can we escape (from the punishment) by flight.

13. 'And indeed when we heard the Guidance (this Qur'ân), we believed therein (Islâmic Monotheism), and whosoever believes in his Lord shall have no fear, either of a decrease in the reward of his good deeds or an increase in punishment for his sins.

14. 'And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allâh, after listening to this Qur'ân), and of us some are Al-Qâsitûn (disbelievers those who have deviated from the Right Path)'. And whosoever has embraced Islâm (i.e. has become a Muslim by submitting to Allâh), then such have sought the Right Path."

15. And as for the Qâsitûn (disbelievers who deviated from the Right Path), they shall be firewood for Hell,

16. If they (non-Muslims) had believed in Allâh, and went on the Right Way (i.e. Islâm) We should surely have bestowed on them water (rain) in abundance.

17. That We might try them thereby. And whosoever turns away from the Reminder of his Lord (i.e. this Qur'ân, and practice not its laws and orders), He will cause him to enter in a severe torment (i.e. Hell).

18. And the mosques are for Allâh (Alone), so invoke not anyone along with Allâh.

19. (It has been revealed to me that) When the slave of Allâh (Muhammad ) stood up invoking (his Lord Allâh) in prayer to Him they (the jinns) just made round him a dense crowd as if sticking one over the other (in order to listen to the Prophet's recitation).

20. Say (O Muhammad ): "I invoke only my Lord (Allâh Alone), and I associate none as partners along with Him."

21. Say: "It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to the Right Path."

22. Say (O Muhammad ): "None can protect me from Allâh's punishment (if I were to disobey Him), nor should I find refuge except in Him.

23. "(Mine is) but conveyance (of the truth) from Allâh and His Messages (of Islâmic Monotheism), and whosoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, then verily, for him is the Fire of Hell, he shall dwell therein forever ."

24. Till, when they see that which they are promised, then they will know who it is that is weaker concerning helpers and less important concerning numbers.

25. Say (O Muhammad ): "I know not whether (the punishment) which you are promised is near or whether my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.

26. "(He Alone) the All-Knower of the Ghâ'ib (unseen), and He reveals to none His Ghâ'ib (unseen)."

27. Except to a Messenger (from mankind) whom He has chosen (He informs him of unseen as much as He likes), and then He makes a band of watching guards (angels) to march before him and behind him.

28. [He (Allâh) protects them (the Messengers)], till He sees that they (the Messengers) have conveyed the Messages of their Lord (Allâh). And He (Allâh) surrounds all that which is with them, and He (Allâh) keeps count of all things (i.e. He knows the exact number of everything).

SpaceFalcon2001
03-14-2005, 04:25 AM
Actually, Jinn are close to the Jewish idea of Demons. They are not nessicarily good or bad (although it's the bad ones we usually know about as they cause the most trouble). Satan, however, isn't a Demon, just an Angel fulfilling a role given by HaShem.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-14-2005, 04:27 AM
Actually, Jinn are close to the Jewish idea of Demons.
That's what i expected. So do you also have these three types of creation, in Judaism?

SpaceFalcon2001
03-14-2005, 04:51 AM
We have no defined period of creation of such creatures no. Angels have existed since before HaShem decided to create the world (in the holy court of Elohim as I explained before), and Demons are not even mentioned in the bible, but are mentioned as simply existing in the Talmud (a recent reading taught that one should never pray alone in ruins, for demons might be lurking there).

deen_2007
03-27-2007, 11:45 PM
^^ intresting thread.

just to clarify ..so do jews also believe in angels, jins as well as humans?

Trumble
03-28-2007, 06:17 AM
While the 'interpretation' of Qur'anic Jinns as "composed of patterns of magnetic force, together with groups of moving charges in a kind of symbiosis" is even more tenuous and far-fetched than the so-called scientific 'proofs', it's certainly fascinating to ponder the sort of life-form that Feinberg and Shapiro postulate. Could we ever actually become aware of such 'plasmbeasts'? Could we possibly ever communicate with them?

Interesting article.

mkh4JC
03-28-2007, 06:40 AM
W
With regard to the Jinns, the Qur'an also says that they are made from a flame of fire.
'And we have sought to reach the heaven; but found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.

9. 'And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.
Why would the Jinns be afraid of fire if they were made from it in the first place?

Snowflake
03-28-2007, 07:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fedos
W

Why would the Jinns be afraid of fire if they were made from it in the first place?
for the same reason why an ice cube would melt in warm water

Muslim Knight
03-29-2007, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Islam discusses three intelligent forms of life:
-Angels
-Jinns
-Humans

Angels can only obey God. Jinns and Humans have free will. There are good jinns and bad jinns. The Qur'an says that they have been created from "smokeless fire". Fo a scientific analysis of Jinns, see:
http://www.load-islam.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1061

Iblis (Lucifer/Satan) is also a Jinn.

We can discuss the Jinn in more detail in that thread.
Bro Ansar, that link leads to nowhere.

I've always held the belief that smokeless fire might as well be complete burning (blue flame) as opposed to incomplete burning (yellow fire). But this discussion might change my entire perception of reality.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-29-2007, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fedos
W
Man is created from mud, would a brick hurt you?

جوري
04-14-2009, 03:28 AM
what happened to space falcon btw?

aamirsaab
04-14-2009, 08:11 AM
:sl:
SUBSCRIBED!

Güven
04-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Plasma Interior ?

what about a ....plasma TV?

Whatsthepoint
04-15-2009, 04:57 PM
This thread made me lol.

alcurad
04-15-2009, 06:33 PM
we're not supposed to be discussing such things since there isn't much about them in the qur'an and ahadeeth, it is all speculation.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Says who alcurad? Strange.

Fishman
04-15-2009, 09:48 PM
:sl:
What's more spooky: Jinns made of plasma or dead threads that mysteriously rise from their graves? :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Jinns made of plasma...:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.