/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamo Alaikom

muslima
03-14-2005, 06:11 PM
:sl:
Well...I have just registered now...and still didn't read any topics before I come here...I have read some of your replies to other sisters and felt that Ma Shaa Allah La Qowata Illa Bellah..you are welcoming all the new members...I wish I will be a good member :confused:
ok now I will go to see the other topics
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-14-2005, 06:26 PM

Welcome to the forum! Insha'Allah we can benefit from eachother. Enjoy your stay!

mule
03-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Welcome Muslima. :) I am so glad you could be here. :sister:

muslima
03-15-2005, 01:36 PM
I am so glad with ur replies..Jazakom Allahu Kolla Khair.
and In Shaa Allah we all will benefit from eachothers and will find Assohba Assaliha :) ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
03-15-2005, 04:02 PM

AHLANNNN YA HABIBATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcum to the Forum Sis .. there is no doubt that u'l b enjoyin ur stay here
;-) insHAllah... looks like we got MUSLIMAH number 3 in the forum Alhumdulillah .. looking forwrd to ur postss ... n make urself at homeeee .. n err BEWARE from the Bullies .. i wnt mention no names ..ull know them in no tym ;-)

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-15-2005, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad
looks like we got MUSLIMAH number 3 in the forum Alhumdulillah
That would be...
ProudMuslimah
muslimahimprovin
and now..
muslima

How original. ;)

muslima
03-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Once more Jazakom Allahu Kolla Khair all of you...and I am so glad to be muslima number 3...how proud I am to belong to this greaaaaaat nation and the least thing I can do is to call myself muslima, and In Shaa Allah all of us will meet in Al Ferdous Al A'la...Ameeeeen

Okhti Fillah (my sister in Allah) WomanOf Jihad..Thanks alot for your advice, don't worry In Shaa Allah I will take care of Bullies ;) ;)

Oh, by the way...I have read other messages and found that some of u knows others before from a place called UI (or Understanding Islam I think)..what is it?In fact I have found Load-Islam just few days ago while searching for Anasheed :) :)

Thanks

Umm Yoosuf
03-16-2005, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

AHLANNNN YA HABIBATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcum to the Forum Sis .. there is no doubt that u'l b enjoyin ur stay here
;-) insHAllah... looks like we got MUSLIMAH number 3 in the forum Alhumdulillah .. looking forwrd to ur postss ... n make urself at homeeee .. n err BEWARE from the Bullies .. i wnt mention no names ..ull know them in no tym ;-)
*ahem* *ahem* she would be talking about herself there :p

Masha Allah another muslima!

WELCOME WELCOME Dear sister

Sahabiyaat
03-16-2005, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-Haq
That would be...
ProudMuslimah
muslimahimprovin
and now..
muslima

How original. ;)

lol u be quite u ...its a very kool name...its..its better than ur name.....so ha.....okay i sound like a whining child now. :D

Uma Rayanah
03-16-2005, 06:50 PM
welcome welcome

dear sis..

Hope u enjoy ur time..

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-16-2005, 06:50 PM
UI is another forum.

Uthman
03-16-2005, 09:47 PM

Stupid forum rules! Now how am I gonna get any referrals there? Ansar, you cheaky lil . . . . trying to get loads of referrals from your UI signature! Oh, great scotland yard! He's a mod now! I forgot! Sorry o most noble Ansar! You really have forgotten about me! You call me 'brother Osman' when you used to call me 'Ozzy'. Fine, be that way. Sheikh Haroon wannabe suits me fine. hmmmm :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad: Or how about Farhan247???

muslima
03-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Am so glad to gain more brothers n sisters here...n so happy to meet my 2 sisters ProudMuslimah and muslimahimprovin.... ;)
Jazakom Allahu Khairan all of u.

Umm Yoosuf
03-17-2005, 11:22 AM
Wa Alaykum Salaam

And happpppppppppy to meet you too dear sis! We can form a lil gang called "the muslimah's"....be aware memebers! hahahaha.

muslima
03-17-2005, 01:13 PM
me too my sister..and u know what,ur idea is gr8..and we've got a new member in our gang, ur twin *Proud_Muslimah* ;) ;)
let's start our job :p

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-17-2005, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Stupid forum rules! Now how am I gonna get any referrals there? Ansar, you cheaky lil . . . . trying to get loads of referrals from your UI signature! Oh, great scotland yard! He's a mod now! I forgot! Sorry o most noble Ansar! You really have forgotten about me! You call me 'brother Osman' when you used to call me 'Ozzy'. Fine, be that way. Sheikh Haroon wannabe suits me fine. hmmmm

lol... I never see you here, Ozzy!

Uthman
03-17-2005, 11:06 PM

I retreated after you returned and became a frequent user .. . . nah, only jaffin'!!!

I told you why . . . . help me!!!! How do I revise all that before May!!!???

*ProudMuslimah*
03-18-2005, 12:30 AM
:sl: sister

:muslimah:WELCOME Muslima

Insh'Allah I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Salam

Sahabiyaat
03-18-2005, 05:08 PM
:sister: ....brother osman....dnt wrry u, u will do brilliantly InshaAllah

haha :D

the muslimah gang...i'm ready for action
so who do we bully first ;)

Sahabiyaat
03-18-2005, 05:09 PM
I'M OFF TOPIC.

I REALISED JUST IN THE NICK OF TYM...I'M GETTING TOO CLEVER FOR MY OWN GOOD :zip:

kadafi
03-18-2005, 05:09 PM

Please bear in mind that the intention of this thread was an introduction.

Topic Closed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.