/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters

*ProudMuslimah*
03-17-2005, 03:22 AM
Insh'Allah I hope you are all in the best state of health and Imaan,

errr...hmmm, can't think of anything to say, except that I'm glad that I have become a member of such a wonderful/cool Islamic forum mash'Allah :)

I was just going through this other forum I'm a member of and someone happened to have posted a thread that had a link to this forum and other ones....looked around for awhile before deciding to register and before you know it, I'M A MEMBER :shade:

Insh'Allah looking forward in getting to know everyone :)

Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
03-17-2005, 03:25 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sis!

And since I finally managed to be the first to welcome you, here's a welcome drink on da house:

Hope you find your stay here beneficial inshaAllah.

Happy postin sista!

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-17-2005, 03:41 AM
Welcome to the forum!

There is only one issue. We already have a sister called "ProudMuslimah" and your names are soo similar it will cause confusion. Plus we have hundreds of other members with a "muslimah" something name.

I think it would be a good idea if you thought of a unique name. Then you can let us know, and the admins will change your username.

JazakAllah khayr :)

:w:

*ProudMuslimah*
03-17-2005, 05:24 AM

JazakumAllahu kairan sister mm, the drink looks delicious ;)

Brother Ansar, oh ok! But wouldn't people be able to tell the difference since I have like two stars there? I'm really bad at picking nicknames..it will probably take me like 3 hours just to come up with a name :-\ hmmm, ok..maybe I will change it to *Aamilah*. Do I have to PM the Admin or something? and if yes, who is the Admin?

Jazakz in Advance

Salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*ProudMuslimah*
03-17-2005, 06:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
& welcome to the forums sis,
n oooh its Muslimahs raining here !:omg:

enjoy ur stay sis.

hehehe, we sure are...go Muslimahs :rock:

Jazakz bro

Rayat an Nasr
03-17-2005, 08:47 AM
welcome :muslimah:
:alright:

Uma Rayanah
03-17-2005, 09:25 AM
:sl: :brother: and :sister:

Welcome dear sister ,,

mashallah another Proudmuslimah... :D :thumbs_up

Lookin 4 word 2 read ur post inshallah..

Umm Yoosuf
03-17-2005, 11:28 AM
:w: :sister:

WELCOME SISTER

Subhanallah! Another Muslima how cool Masha Allah!

Sister no need to change username! Why should ppl be confused open your eyes memebers :p Welcome to the gang of Muslimah's.

Umm Yoosuf
03-17-2005, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
I agree :thumbs_up
these two can be clearly differentiated wid their avatars if not by the "*" in the screen nameG A N G !!!!:omg: :-[

Yes Zak G A N G! got a problem? :mad:

muslima
03-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Welcome dear sister in Islam....I am so glad that there r alot of muslimas coming here...ok to intorduce myself.. i am ur sister muslima number 3 ;) ;)
I have just registered few days ago...hope to read ur posts sooooon n enjoy ur time here ;)

Sahabiyaat
03-17-2005, 01:55 PM
:alright: :sl:

yes zak
dnt mess with our gang
we can turn evil any tym ;D

WomanOfJihad
03-17-2005, 04:06 PM
AHLAN AAMILAHHHHHHHHHH !!!

MashAllah i would prefer AAMILA rather than PROUD MUSLIMAH .. since we have one Proud Muslimah here as it is .. and err she can b buly attymz. we dnt want another twin of hers

( lol PROUDMUSLIMAH .. plz dnt cum with ur Gang to piik on me )

InsHallah sis make urself at home .. n hope to we all can learn from each other ..

* we all treat each other well here with respect n love ..watever comments we make .. they all r taken as a joke n not as an offense (inshAllah) *

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-17-2005, 06:14 PM
:sl: Sister,
You don't have to change your username if you don't want. I just thought it would be a good idea, to retain a sense of individuality.

If you are willing to change your username, just confirm and then your username will be changed to:
*Aamilah*

*ProudMuslimah*
03-17-2005, 09:56 PM

Yipeeee, cool...think I will keep it then

JazakumAllahu Kairan guys :D

Glad to be a member of the Muslimah gang, except I don't bully :p

Jazakz again

Salam :wilted_ro

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.