View Full Version : Finsbury park mosque protest

Far7an
03-17-2005, 01:31 PM
http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1X...Y0RCZFF7Q9VGNY

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
swanlake
03-17-2005, 01:35 PM
:sl:

Could you tell us what the protest is about?? I dont want to download anything. Thanks.

Far7an
03-17-2005, 01:37 PM
A brother shouting at the police outside the masjid, just over 1 min long

Genius
03-17-2005, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash

They say we have free speech, yet abu hamza has been locked up and is been tortured in belmarsh prison. He has physical difficulties as it is and on top of that he is been seriesly beaten, intimadated and mentally/physicallly tortured. They can never silence islam, they can never crush islam, they can never break our spirits.

:w:
Abu Hamza is not Islam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khattab
03-17-2005, 06:12 PM
doesnt make a diffrence wether you think he represents islam or not, detainees have been disgracefully treated its not right, doesnt matter if the person is muslim or non muslim it shouldnt happen

Genius
03-17-2005, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash

Genius, i think you should change your name as it doesnt really suit you.

This man is speaking out against the injustices perpetrated by the western forces. He has been locked up and tortured, they are trying to silenence the words of the deen and stop these ideas spreading.

:w:
My name suits me perfectly, you do not know me so you cannot refute that, lets not get personal here it is only the internet.

Where did Abu Hamza do his scholarly credentials from? He does not speak out against injustice's rather he fosters hatred against people who do not fit in to his narrow minded interpretation of Islam. However i do believe he deserves the right to a fair trial if he has commited any crimes. I personally believe the charges against him are fabricated this does not mean i like him.

root
03-18-2005, 10:41 AM
This man is speaking out against the injustices perpetrated by the western forces

Freedom of speech does not allow for people to incite racial violence

That's not his real name neither, ANYBODY who makes tapes soliciting for the murder of people who don't follow the islamic faith, and calling for the murder of Jewish people should be ejected from the UK. The UK is one of the most multi-cultural societies of today and he is a hinderence to this type of culture.

Genius
03-18-2005, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root

Freedom of speech does not allow for people to incite racial violence

That's not his real name neither, ANYBODY who makes tapes soliciting for the murder of people who don't follow the islamic faith, and calling for the murder of Jewish people should be ejected from the UK. The UK is one of the most multi-cultural societies of today and he is a hinderence to this type of culture.
Abu Hamza has incited religous violence not racial, inciting religous violence is not a crime yet, though it is in the process of being classed as one.

I believe he is being held by evidence from the United States, i wouldn't trus these guys with a barge pole but i'm sure Abu Hamza has broken atleast one law.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.