/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lebanon; YES - Israel; NO

News4U
03-18-2005, 05:56 PM
Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbullah in Lebanon has rejected Bush's call for the militia to disarm that drew the response from Bush that Hezbollah will remain a US designated "terrorist" organization.

"I'm holding on to the weapons of the resistance because I think the resistance ... is the best formula to protect Lebanon and to deter any Israeli aggression," Nasrallah said in a live interview with Hizbollah's al-Manar
television.

Nasrallah made clear Hizbollah's weapons would be used only against Israel and not internally in Lebanon, which was torn by a 1975-90 civil war, and called again for dialogue between the various political groups in Lebanon.

He spoke Wednesday in response to Bush’s concern for ‘saving Israeli-skin’, who said Hezbollah could play a political role in Lebanon if it disarmed and supported the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SpaceFalcon2001
03-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Confused as always Hash, they are worried about "Israel aggression" when Lebanon has been trashed into ruins by Syria for many years now.

root
03-19-2005, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
These islamic resistance movements will never disarm, and they will never be crushed. May allah azzawajjal help and strenghten them.

:w:
A car bomb has wounded at least 11 people in a predominantly Christian suburb in the Lebanese capital Beirut

wonder who is behind this attempt to destabalise this region, It don't sound like they need protecting from Israel but with the "Enemy Within".......

root
03-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Hash -

This car bomb so called 'allegley perpetrated by muslims', that you are talking
Nobody has alleged that as far as I am aware, nobody has admitted responsibility.

You people hate and moan at the islamic resistance. Would there be a need for Hamas if the palestians were not robbed of their county, their homes
Hamas as far as I am aware are being very political & peaceful in it's handling of Syria, and if I am correct have been guaging the size of support for Syria, terrorism is a tactic employed by the minority who claim questionable majority status.

Please don't get overheated with me or I will simply dis-enguage from this thread.

You mentioned Iraq, which until recently (and it's not a great situation) were also ruled by a minority group. I am merely asking "Who" does one suspect and why, for I suspect it's to escalate tensions to further destable the Middle East. Wether you support this or not I don't care for much, I do care for a valid reason why the world should be dragged into a 3rd world war that you cannot win. This point is only Valid if taken in a political sense, and is under the Political banner that I stand on in asking this question.

A Question: If all Syrians voted freely in a "Referendum". Stating, "Do you want Syria to leave & have a free election. Or, do you want Syria to stay and have free elections.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Link
03-20-2005, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SpaceFalcon2001
Confused as always Hash, they are worried about "Israel aggression" when Lebanon has been trashed into ruins by Syria for many years now.
it is very unlikely that Isreal would ever come back to face the likes of hizbullah after the wopping they got from them :p

the only one confused is u, u think the whole world should remember a holocaust but u are allowd to the same to other people and anyone speaking against u is racist

yoshiyahu
03-20-2005, 01:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SpaceFalcon2001
SF2K, it's one thing to passionately disagree with a person, but don't stoop to the level of personal insults.

yoshiyahu
03-20-2005, 01:29 AM
Would there be a need for Hamas if the palestians were not robbed of their county, their homes, their life?
Would Israel have continued to exist, had the Arab countries not persecuted those Jews who lived in the Arab world after it's formation?

BTW, there never was a country of Palestine. There have always been people living in the regions known collectively as Israel and Palestine today, but no country called Palestine. If there was, please tell me who its first leader was, and when it was founded.

yoshiyahu
03-20-2005, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Link
it is very unlikely that Isreal would ever come back to face the likes of hizbullah after the wopping they got from them :p
If Abbas doesn't control the muderer's organization known as hizbullah there won't be any more hizbullah in a year or two.

Link
03-20-2005, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yoshiyahu
If Abbas doesn't control the muderer's organization known as hizbullah there won't be any more hizbullah in a year or two.
u come to oppresse the people, heros rise and wop your blood thirsty over quiped no-heart no-shame soldiers, and they are the called murder organization :confused: ;D

And God's curse be upon the supporters of Israel

Link
03-20-2005, 01:50 AM
And btw, who do u think is gonna fight them, US ran away too, they withdrew and even cancelled air strikes - do u remember the reason? ;)

SpaceFalcon2001
03-20-2005, 02:12 AM
And yet they STILL win...

SpaceFalcon2001
03-20-2005, 08:13 PM
And whoever said that hizbolla is a murders orgainzation, they need to get their ideas right. How can you call these resistance fighters who are fighting the injustice and oppression, and protecting the innocent, 'murderers'?
Like the Taliban eh? The Al-Qida Network? They're resistance fighters too.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-20-2005, 08:46 PM
I want to remind everyone again, that when we discuss issues like this we don't need insults and phrases like

format_quote Originally Posted by link
u come to oppresse the people, heros rise and wop your blood thirsty over quiped no-heart no-shame soldiers, and they are the called murder organization
Now you are blaming Yoshiyahu for these events?! This is ludicrous. Yoshiyahu has not oppressed anyone, and I have much respect for him.

Let's refer to these groups as they should be referred to. Its not "us" versus "you".

Thank you for your co-operation.

yoshiyahu
03-21-2005, 07:15 AM
Thank You, Ansar.

For the record, 1) I do not support the Israeli govt in all it's actions - I think there must be many reforms in it. 2) I do support a Jewish presense in Israel.

u come to oppresse the people, heros rise and wop your blood thirsty over quiped no-heart no-shame soldiers, and they are the called murder organization
With the exception of one person, all of my friends who live in Israel live their because their parents and/or grandparents' lives were endangered, their properties confiscated, and their bank accounts frozen. Why did that happen? Just because they were (Karaite) Jews. They were perfectly content to live where they were, before they were kicked out of their homes in Egypt. They loved it there.

And yes, I do condemn any suicide bombing. If a Jew were to do it I would condemn it as well. It is a sickening combination of homicide and suicide.

SpaceFalcon2001
03-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Talliban:
Islamic scholars who established the islamic law in a war torn savaged country, enduring momentary peace and harmony in this region until the Kaffir invaded.
You shame all Muslims with your words. You defend Terrorists who kill Muslims just as easily as you defend Terrorists who kill Israelis.

yoshiyahu
03-22-2005, 12:27 AM
:sl:

Yoshimutu, you support a jewish presence in Isreal, so you support robbing a nation and living on their land? The illegal state of Isreal is the land of Palestine and belongs to the Palestinians, so how can you support state terroism against a innocent people robbed of their land, home, lives and families. By supporting the jewsih presence in 'Isreal' you are supporting all these things. Think about that.
Leaving your political ranting aside, (which, btw, I could make the same comparison of Palestine), since when did Jews living in a place suddently equate with murder? (I think you should be careful in your words, as I had friends who were murdered by suicide bombers - friends whose families were forced out of their homes in EGYPT, their lives endangered, and their properties and moneys - the very reason they fled to Israel. I am trying to be reasonable with you.)

yoshiyahu
03-22-2005, 12:29 AM
Space Falcon,

Talliban:
Islamic scholars who established the islamic law in a war torn savaged country, enduring momentary peace and harmony in this region until the Kaffir invaded.

Al-Qaeda:
(If they really exist, or maybe a boogey man to justify the war on islam)

Response to the war on islam, defend the islamic land and defend the muslims who are being persected, oppressed, slaughterd by the Zionist/US alliance.

The ends don't justify the means. Murderous regimes and terrorism are NEVER permissible.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-22-2005, 03:49 AM
Talliban:
Hash, we already dealt with this issue. Both I and brother Kadafi showed you that the Taliban were an excessive regime. They were Deoban Sufis. Whenever it comes to a discussion on these points you keep quiet and then you keep chanting these names in front of non-muslims and give them the wrong impression.

http://www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-22-2005, 08:34 PM

Ansar what the hell are you chatting about, please explain.
Not if you don't follow the Islamic ettiquettes of being polite in discussion. That is no way to ask for someone's view.

Forget this label, they were muslims, maybe you should drop your dividing the muslim ummah and drop these labels.
Do you support Saddam Hussein? Do you think he was a muslim, even though his actions were unislamic?

Abide by the rules of the qur'aan and the sunnah and have only islam on your head.
And if they don't follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah? i.e. like the Taliban?

And when i run away? I am staning here, for as longs as you want, lets discuss this. I never and will never run away from defending my muslims and refuting the statements and opinions of the west imposed on muslims living in the west.
Okay, I'm glad you are here. Don't go anywhere. I am going to give you my evidence that the Taliban were flawed and I want you to answer with POINTS.

but first tell me, should we support Saddam Hussein?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-23-2005, 06:37 PM
So you agree that we should condemn and ostracize unislamic elements even though they may be muslims, like Saddam.

If I show you the mistakes of the Taliban, you will accept that we should not support them, right?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-23-2005, 09:02 PM
Then why don't you speak good about Saddam? :confused:
We should not support something and claim that it was good when it wasn't.
Check this:
http://www.load-islam.com/forums/sho...=7360#post7360

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-23-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm not attacking muslims anymore than Abu Bakr during the Riddah wars.

And I was referring to my post before Br. Kadafi's where I offered the proof and the link.

SpaceFalcon2001
03-23-2005, 11:52 PM
The talliban inplemented the islamic law, the shari'ah law. The western media portrayed a totally untrue demeaner of these people and spread man lies.
The facts are that the taliban only implimented Shariah when it was convinient and benefited them. Same is true for Saddam and many other muslims countries. They kill those who speak out against them, persecute the slightest transgression of Shariah to the death, while they drink and do other unislamic things in private. They are hypocrites who seek to abuse Shariah to support their rule alone.

yoshiyahu
03-24-2005, 02:57 AM

The man was not a practising muslim. He was a devilish man. He was a agent of America, the biggest puppet in the world. He disgraced the entire muslim ummah. He waged war on fellow muslim countries following US orders. He persecuted his own people. He used islam to gain support. He turned his back on Allah azzawajjal, the qur'an, and the sunnah. He inplemented the western system democracy, insted of the islamic system shariah law. He had statuse and idols of himself across the county. He caused the biggest divison and calamity for muslims everywere.

What do you think ansar? Come on brother whats wwrong with you these days?

Do tell, when did Sadaam Huseein follow the orders of the US?

SpaceFalcon2001
03-24-2005, 12:53 PM
There is not a single leader in the muslim world apart from two who are not puppets.

*Iran
*Syria

These two refuse to bow down to the west, and even though one is shiaa and one is sunni, they have formed a powerful alliance.
So you support a Shiite government? Interesting.

Regardless, Syria is a country that raided Lebanon to destruction to get at Israel. Do you consider it acceptable to slaughter Muslims and destroy what they have if they are in your way to harming Israel?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Syria?! Syria tortures muslims and throws them in graves! Syria is awful, brother!
Saudi is a million times better.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-25-2005, 10:35 PM
But the syrian goverment! They're awful.

root
03-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Culture & History

Lebanon’s rich history has been shaped by many cultural traditions, including Phoenician, Greek, Roman, Islamic (including Mameluke), Crusader, Ottoman Turkish, French, and recently American. The resulting culture is distinctively Lebanese, a combination of East and West, past and present. Folk music and dancing have a long tradition and are very popular. Influential Lebanese writers emerged in the early 20th century and greatly influenced the Arabic language.
I think Hash forgets how countries are formed.

Still Christian suicide bombers is something you don't get?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-26-2005, 04:47 PM
Hash, evidently uou don't know anything about the syrian government. They are no different from Saddam. They are ba'athists just the same, and alawites. They are not Ahlus-Sunnah.

And please read our article in the sectarian section. http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=816

SpaceFalcon2001
03-26-2005, 08:27 PM
Why are they awful? In the past they have held back the Isreali dogs... This is the example we need to follow.
Even Al-Haq knows of Syrian terrorism against your own people. I guess you do consider it acceptable to torture muslims as long as it hurts Israel.
Are they awful because they are not modernized, secularized and westernized like Lebnanon?
Or are they awful because they tore down a peaceful country, killed and murdered the inhabitants, all for the sake of attacking a legitimate country?

Syria is a horrible country. What are you going to tell us next? That you approve of the Sudan genocide? Or do you not accept them because they aren't going after Jews?

yoshiyahu
03-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Why does hash call me yoshimutu?

SpaceFalcon2001
03-29-2005, 12:40 AM
Of course it is not acceptable, to torture fellow muslims to attack jews. Post were i have made this statement or shut up.
Since you can't read a few posts up:
In the past they have held back the Isreali dogs... [and] they have formed a alliance with Iran. This is the example we need to follow.
You completely throw aside the fact that syria was willing to march through Lebanon, crushing any real muslim resistance, to destroy Israel. Further you said (in a seperate topic):
Insh'Allah it is good if iran and syria crush Isreal. Then this rat, king of jordon will next.
You state that it is acceptable to march straight through Lebanon, killing Muslims, then through Israel, killing Jews, then further through Jordan, killing yet MORE Muslims. Or are your own words not proof enough for you?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-29-2005, 03:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yoshiyahu
Why does hash call me yoshimutu?
Same reason why he says:
format_quote Originally Posted by hash
I wish I ciuold met him in the stretts one day.

SpaceFalcon2001
03-30-2005, 12:51 AM
Simply because terrorists decide that their king is "faulty" does not mean that they will let them waltz in and kill their king because he did not suppor unislamic terror factions.

SpaceFalcon2001
03-31-2005, 12:54 AM
These dicator puppet leaders are hated and dispised by the general population of the country.
That's interesting, as his approval rating has never been higher. Jordainians love their leader.
Intresting how you continusly state 'terror' factions, how do you term the Isreali or US army and their governments?
I think you know that by now.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-31-2005, 03:24 AM
Jordainians love their leader.
Sure about that?

SpaceFalcon2001
04-01-2005, 12:47 AM
And no idont know by now your opinion on the US/Isreali army/Government question. I want an answer.
They are concerned with their own protection, and generally go after people who attack them. The US has gone on more wars that shouldn't have occured, such as Iraq, but for Israel the war doesn't end at the fault of countries such as Saudi Arabia who are officially still at war with it, and terrorist factions that attack it out of mindless hatred.

SpaceFalcon2001
04-03-2005, 03:24 AM
Mindless hatred. Defending ones homes and country is mindless hatred?
I can ask the same question of you Hash.

S_87
04-03-2005, 01:23 PM
:Sl:
^^^ exactly :thumbs_up

S_87
04-03-2005, 01:30 PM
relevant quote

Of what use is then peace initiative with a people whose habit and history are these? What the Palestinian land is now witnessing of war crimes, homicide, massacres, shellings and rocketing, destruction of Mosques, houses and infrastructure and wanton violation of all human values will never be forgotten in history

S_87
04-03-2005, 01:32 PM
and...
What right do the Jews have in Palestine, which is the historical land of Arabs and Muslims till the Last Day and which has become a part of Muslim values and a trust upon them? The Muslims shall never neglect a inch of that land as long as they live. The right the Jews are claiming to the land is based on mere superstitions which has no support or justification. Five decades have now passed over the issue of Palestine and its suffering but where are the Muslims?

SpaceFalcon2001
04-03-2005, 09:02 PM
But you cannat ask the same question my friend, because the Isrealis's are a illegal nation, a illegal people living on illegal ground.
Your wrong opinion doesn't make it true. It's a legal country on ground that belonged to the Jews long before Islam and christianity, both of which have spent the past 2000 years passing it back and forth. Now the palestinians live on it illegally, as they refuse to live there peacefully, products of the original terrorists who refused to live their peacefully.

The war will end when you let it Hash.

yoshiyahu
04-04-2005, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
What right do the Jews have in Palestine, which is the historical land of Arabs and Muslims till the Last Day and which has become a part of Muslim values and a trust upon them? The Muslims shall never neglect a inch of that land as long as they live. The right the Jews are claiming to the land is based on mere superstitions which has no support or justification. Five decades have now passed over the issue of Palestine and its suffering but where are the Muslims?
No support or justification? Are you saying the Quran lied when it said when it recorded the Jews living in Israel? Are you saying that the archeological evidence that Jews lived in Israel are forged? Or, let us not forget, the families of Jews who have lived their since before the destruction of the 2nd temple - and still do to this very day.

No one can honestly say that Israel was not historically the land of the Jews. To do so is to ignore thousands of years of history.

S_87
04-04-2005, 08:59 PM
so, what did the jews do to Al aqsa?

yoshiyahu
04-05-2005, 01:05 AM
And you may friend are ignoring thousands of years of history when muslims owned this land.
Hash, I was under the impression that Muslims have lived there for ~1000 years, not thousands of years. Was I wrong? If so, when did they first live there?

And for the record, I am not ignoring the fact that Muslims have lived in Israel.

There is no justification of the illegal state of Isreal and verily the islamic resistance will not stop until they reclaim every inch of the land.
Every inch? Are you saying that Jews have no right to live in Israel? Why should one group be favored to the other? And what about the Jewish holy sites? What about the lands that have never left Jewish ownership for the past 3000+ years? What about the families who have lived there for quite literally the past 2500 years?

Lastly, do not the passages in the Qu'ran that tell Jews to live in the land of Israel count? (If I were a Muslim Jew, I would make aliyah immediately based on them - but I am not Muslim, and I am non-zionist, and have no desire to immigrate at this time)

yoshiyahu
04-05-2005, 01:08 AM
so, what did the jews do to Al aqsa?
Would you be more specific in your question? I don't understand what you are asking.

S_87
04-05-2005, 11:12 AM
we talk about the jews living is occupied palestine for so long

but when the muslims came
how did they see the blessed Al Aqsa?

yoshiyahu
04-06-2005, 05:25 AM
I am not saying that no jews can live in palestine. When the state of Isreal is crushed and erased from the map, and Palestine is re-established, jews will be free to live in peace and harmony in the Palestine land. AND, they will not be treated with a grudge or harshly.
Why can't they have their own state?

yoshiyahu
04-06-2005, 05:25 AM
we talk about the jews living is occupied palestine for so long

but when the muslims came
how did they see the blessed Al Aqsa?
I still don't understand what you are asking.

S_87
04-06-2005, 12:11 PM
^^^ was just goan write something similiar..

Praise be to Allaah.

Their crimes against Muslims in the modern age are many, including the following:

(a) Killing prisoners of war

Al-Sharq al-Awsat magazine quoted an Israeli researcher as saying that there were massacres that took place during the June War of 1967. Aryeh Yitzhaki, a professor at Bar Ilan University explained that in Tel Aviv the Israeli forces killed nearly 900 Egyptian soldiers after they had surrendered during that war. And he said in his radio interview that the greatest massacre took place in the area of al-‘Areesh, in the Sinai Peninsula, when a special unit of nearly 300 Egyptian and Palestinian soldiers of the Palestine Liberation Army were slaughtered.

(b) Setting fire to al-Masjid al-Aqsa

This fire took place on 21/8/1969, at the hands of a young man called Michael Rohan, an Australian citizen who burned the minbar of Salah al-Deen and destroyed it completely, and burned the south-eastern part of the roof of the mosque, destroying an area of some 1500 square meters out of a total area of 4400 square meters, i.e., one third of al-Masjid al-Aqsa. The authorities in Jerusalem cut off the water on the same day as the fire so that the fire could not be put out.

(c) Disrespect towards the Mus-haf

The Holy Qur’aan has been torn apart by Jewish soldiers and then used to wipe urine and faeces. Pages of the Mus-haf have been found strewn in bathrooms and covered with filth in some schools that the Jews used as army outposts during the first Intifada.

(d) The Deir Yassin massacre

Deir Yassin is an Arab village near Jerusalem, the number of whose inhabitants in 1948 was approximately 700. It came under attack by the Irgun gang led by Menachem Begin, the Stern gang led by Yitzhak Shamir, and the Haganah led by David Ben Gurion. This attack happened on 10/4/1948 at 2 a.m.. The villagers fought back and there was house-to-house fighting. This attack resulted in 250 killed, most of whom were women, children and old men. During the attack there were rapes and mutilations; the stomachs of pregnant women were ripped open, and houses were blown up.

(e) The Sabra and Chatila massacres in 1982

Sabra and Chatila were two Palestinian camps near Beirut, whose population before the massacre was 90,000. They were subjected to a horrendous massacre on Thursday 16/9/1982 at the hands of the Israeli forces and their Lebanese allies, under the supervision of the then Israeli Foreign Minister Ariel Sharon. Nearly three thousand people were killed, most of them women, children and old men.

And there are many, many other things. Their beliefs regarding Allaah and His Prophets are even worse. How can the Muslims not be happy when the Jewish invaders are killed?

Allaah will heal the hearts of the believers by killing them all. We have a true promise that will be fulfilled in this world, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that Allaah will grant us victory over them and cause us to prevail over them, as it says in the hadeeth: “You will fight the Jews and prevail over them, until the rocks will say, ‘O Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, kill him.’” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2925; Muslim, 2921.

And Allaah is the One Whose help we seek.

SpaceFalcon2001
04-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Ah more lies, and distortions. Lovely.

S_87
04-06-2005, 01:40 PM
aaah denial is a very easy trait

lovely :D

SpaceFalcon2001
04-06-2005, 11:48 PM
aaah denial is a very easy trait
So is exaggeration.

yoshiyahu
04-06-2005, 11:57 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if such things have happened. However, you can't just point and say "Look, they're damaging our holy sites!" because Palestinians have done the same things to Jewish Holy Sites.

SpaceFalcon2001
04-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Why just recently on March 30, 2005, The word "Allah" in Arabic was found hewn into the eastern wall of Jerusalem's Temple Mount. The vandalism was discovered on a half-meter section of the 2,000 year old wall, which is undergoing repair by a team of Jordanian engineers.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1078027574097

S_87
04-07-2005, 01:24 PM

big wow
you made it sound like palestinians did something so bad...

i would write what some israelis posted about my Beloved Prophet Muhammed SAW
but its too bad im not writing

yoshiyahu
04-07-2005, 06:31 PM

What!!!When!!!Where!!!

Joseph's tomb

Efrat's Synagogue (Some of the graffiti done on it: http://www.israel-wat.com/efrat01.jpg)

57 Ancient Synagogues - "On May 28, 1948 the Arab Legion completed the capture of the Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem... the destruction, desecration and systematic looting of Jewish sites began and continued. 57 ancient synagogues (the oldest dated to the 13th century), libraries and centers of religious study were ransacked and 12 were totally and deliberately destroyed. Those that remained standing were defaced, used for housing of both people and animals."

"On the Mount of Olives, the Jordanian Arabs removed 38,000 tombstones from the ancient cemetery and used them as paving stones for roads and as construction material in Jordanian Army camps, including use as latrines. When the area was recaptured by Israel in 1967, graves were found open with the bones scattered. Parts of the cemetery were converted into parking lots, a filling station, and an asphalt road was built to cut through it. The Intercontinental Hotel was built at the top of the cemetery. Sadar Khalil, appointed by the Jordanian government as the official caretaker of the cemetery, built his home on the grounds using the stones robbed from graves. In 1967, the press published extensive photos documenting that Jewish gravestones were found in Jordanian Army camps, such as El Azariya, as well as in Palestinian walkways, steps, bathrooms, and pavement."

There's more, but that is sufficient enough to prove my point.

yoshiyahu
04-07-2005, 06:32 PM
From an interesting read on a usenet discussion group....

"The Arabs conquered Palestine in 635 AD, stealing it from its legitimate Jewish rulers, who had evicted the Byzantines while being led by a woman general, one Hefzibah, who then restored Jewish sovereignty. Palestine was stolen from the Jews by the Arabs and not the other way around. Arab sovereignty over Palestine ended in 1071 when the area was conquered by Seljuk Turks."

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-07-2005, 11:00 PM
The last comment is ridiculous.

I encourage you to read the facts listed here:
http://www.islamonline.net/English/I...Early/01.shtml

yoshiyahu
04-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Do you realize that that page claims that Jews were never enslaved in Egypt, nor did G-d free them from their slavery - a claim that (if true) would mean Islam and Judaism are wrong?

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Could you provide the exact quotes you are referring to? It makes the discussion more objective.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.