/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Deleting my thread

muslima
03-19-2005, 10:29 AM
:sl:
I have written a thread n i want to delete it...can I?
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
WomanOfJihad
03-19-2005, 11:07 AM

Sis which thread are u talkin abt?

muslima
03-19-2005, 11:09 AM
Sister,I am talking about my thread Assalamo Alaikom in Intoduce urself.

WomanOfJihad
03-19-2005, 11:18 AM

Ukhti .. as long as i can see Alhumdulillah theres nothing wrong with the thread.. but if u got offended coz the Thread closed down .. well urs isnt the only one..there are other threads in introduction which gt closed down too.. coz regarding having the introduction dun .. sum HYPERED members
(LIKE ME) like to get carried away .. n they just keep postin ... apart from that nothings wrong with ur thread .. to make u Happy i'll open it up 4 u ... AS LONG AS No one TRESPASSES ... :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslima
03-19-2005, 11:30 AM
Okhti Fillah WomanOfJihad...Jazaki Allahu Koola Khair for ur replay..
But plz don't open it..I don't like to change the rules just for one person,even that person is me,even in my daily life.
I am just sad because brother Kadafi closed it (i think because of talking about muslimah gang) but I think it was obvious that it was all just a joke.
Anyway,misunderstanding happens all the time,I just want u to help me in my request plz.Also,as u said Introduction had already happened and no need for this thread.Jazaki Allahu Kolla Khair again dear sister :) :)

WomanOfJihad
03-19-2005, 11:35 AM

SIs like .. Brother ZAK said .. its got such nice comments in theree .. ESPECIALY my COMMENT .. its too good i m sure u dnt want it all to disapear .. Alhumdulillah just leave it as it is .. it happens in every thread ple go off the Topic .. especialy in INTRODUCTION . if u notice more than 5 thereads must have been closed down .. coz they just keep posting .. so dnt take any notice of it .. inshAllah ...

( talkin abt Bro ZAK .. he beter stop callin me WOJ.. lol pple called me MWOJ b4 n now its started again)

muslima
03-19-2005, 11:36 AM
:) :)

muslima
03-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Jazakom Allahu Kollah Khair..I am so happy with ur replies.
But,believe me I am not angry bcoz of closing it,I was just sad bcoz of the misunderstanding,I didn't like that to happen,ok 7asal 7'eir (nothing bad happened) :) and I will make with ur advice :-[ .
and I am happy Sister WOJ that Brother Zak started to tell u WOJ again ;)

Uthman
03-19-2005, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

coz regarding having the introduction dun .. sum HYPERED members they like to get carried away .. n they just keep postin ...

Think about you doing the same thing before you became a mod . . . .

kadafi
03-19-2005, 03:41 PM
:sl: sis Muslima,

Brother Zak explained it best. The reason of closin' the thread was that it swerved away from it's main subject which was an introduction topic.

If you want to post any free-post messages, then you can do that at the General Chat section.

Once again, welcome to the forum sister!

WomanOfJihad
03-19-2005, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Think about you doing the same thing before you became a mod . . . .

Sorry bro didnt meant to Offend any1 there .. but . While i was writing that ..the fIRST person which came in mind was MYSELF .. coz i KNOWW that i do get carried away a lott .. but my Apologies ..

Uthman
03-19-2005, 04:22 PM

I was just jokin' sis!

:w::):zip:

muslima
03-19-2005, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi
:sl: sis Muslima,

Brother Zak explained it best. The reason of closin' the thread was that it swerved away from it's main subject which was an introduction topic.

If you want to post any free-post messages, then you can do that at the General Chat section.

Once again, welcome to the forum sister!

Jazaka Allahu Kolla Khair Brother In Islam for replying,thank u.

muslima
03-19-2005, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad
Sorry bro didnt meant to Offend any1 there .. but . While i was writing that ..the fIRST person which came in mind was MYSELF .. coz i KNOWW that i do get carried away a lott .. but my Apologies ..

Okhti Fillah...Brother Osman wasn't serious,he said he was just joking ;)

muslima
03-19-2005, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

I was just jokin' sis!

:w::):zip:
Thanks for the joke!!!!!! :zip: :D :D

Far7an
03-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Hmmmm, if ur not careful....this thread will end up getting closed too

:zip:

Umm Yoosuf
03-19-2005, 07:16 PM
Kadafi is horrrrrrrrrrible! Nah his just doing his job masha Allah! Kept it up!Sorry i think i'm to blame :(.....i gottttt just tooooooo carried away...sorrrrry sorrrrrrrry blame womanofJIHAD!!!

*runs out of the thread*

Uthman
03-19-2005, 07:40 PM

AND NEVER COME BACK!!!

Sorry, can't we have a thread in General Chat where we can just have a chat whenever we're online. Know what I mean?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Topic is over. You can continue talking in general chat.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.