/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamu Alaykum, I am new to the site!

Muslim_brother
03-19-2005, 05:31 PM
:sl:

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Aqeedah, Imaan (faith), I hope you all in the best of Imaan (faith), health and Happiness!

I have to say, One of My dear respected sisters in Islaam has introduced me to this site and mansha Allah its Very good web site :thumbs_up Mansha Allah, May Allah (swt) reward you all who contributed to this beautiful site!

Nice to meet you all!

Hope you will wel come Insha-Allah

All Praise be to Allah, Just as Allah willed!
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Arwa
03-19-2005, 05:32 PM

Welcome to LI

Happy posting :D

WomanOfJihad
03-19-2005, 05:35 PM

Welcum to the Site brother .. May this Forum be beneficial for you and everyone else .. do make urself at home .. n looking fwd to ur posts ..

Khaldun
03-19-2005, 05:36 PM

welcome brother inshAllah hope your stay is both long and beneficial *smiles*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
03-19-2005, 06:18 PM

Welcome brother! Lookin' forward to your posts inshallah. Enjoy!

Umm Yoosuf
03-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Welcome Brother

Uma Rayanah
03-19-2005, 08:11 PM
:sl: Broz n Sisz

Welcome Welcome Dear Bro In Islaam..

lookin 4word 2 read ur topicz inshallah...
Alhamdulilah this site is a wanderful site at lwast it keeps me away from watching the TV and other things that would normally waste my time. Alhamdulilah for this wonderful site.

INsha'Allah you will benefit from it and Inshallah we will all be able to learn and grow together.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim_brother

I have to say, One of My dear respected sisters in Islaam has introduced me to this site and mansha Allah its Very good web site :thumbs_up Mansha Allah, May Allah (swt) reward you all who contributed to this beautiful site!

Then she must be a Blessed Sister!!!

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Welcome to the forum! Insha'Allah we will be able to share our knowledge and grow closer to Allah, Glorified and Exalted.

أحمد
03-24-2005, 11:37 AM

:shade: WELCOME TO LI :shade:

Sahabiyaat
03-24-2005, 11:43 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.