/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rename Section

Uthman
03-19-2005, 06:25 PM
:sl:

Hey, why don't we have a competition to see who can re-design the best logo for Load-Islam!

No only joking. This is my real suggestion. I think that title of the section 'Basics of Islam' should be changed to something more appropriate like 'Islamic discussions' or something because some of the things posted there are more advanced than basic. What say ye? :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
03-19-2005, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Hey, why don't we have a competition to see who can re-design the best logo for Load-Islam!

No only joking. This is my real suggestion. I think that title of the section 'Basics of Islam' should be changed to something more appropriate like 'Islamic discussions' or something because some of the things posted there are more advanced than basic. What say ye? :)

'Islamic discussions' can be broken down into many topics, Basics of Islam being one of them

Uthman
03-19-2005, 06:47 PM

Ok, maybe not 'islamic discussions'. How would you define 'Basics of Islam'? I was just thinking that some of the things posted there aren't basic. Would you agree with that? Or perhaps the things posted there that aren't basic should be posted elsewhere? But where?

Far7an
03-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Basically you are asking for a new section to be created, rather than the existing one to be renamed?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
03-19-2005, 07:34 PM

No, no not at all. I rather thought that some of the threads don't quite fit in that section, but hey, if you're all happy, I'm happy. :)

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-19-2005, 08:07 PM
how about renaming Political section into World affairs or something that allows for news and articles on any subject in the world and not just politics?

kadafi
03-21-2005, 07:30 PM

World Affairs sounds much better. Brother Osman, Jazaka'Allah khairun for the suggestion but 'Islamic Discussions' is too much of an broad term.

Uthman
03-21-2005, 08:40 PM

I agree. I'm happy with 'Basics of Islam'. :) It doesn't bite. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.