/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A pause to Reflect

WomanOfJihad
03-19-2005, 10:11 PM
A PAUSE TO REFLECT

Do not be sad. If you are poor, then someone else is immersed in debt. If you do not own your own means of transportation, the some else has been deprived of his legs. If you have reason to complain concerning the pains of sickness, then someone else has been bedridden for years. And if you have lost a child, then someone else has lost many children, for instance, in a single car accident. Do not be sad. You are a Muslim who believes in Allah, His Messengers, His angels the Hereafter, and in Preordainment - the good and the bad of it. While you are blessed with this faith, which is the greatest of blessings, others disbelieve in Allah, discredit the Messengers, differ among themselves concerning the Book, deny the Hereafter, and deviate in their understanding of Preordainment and Predestination.
Do not be sad, because if you are, you disturb you soul and heart, and you prevent yourself from sleeping

One of the Arab poets said:
"How often is the young man overcome with despair when afflicted, and with Allah is the way out. The situation becomes unbearable, and when its rope tightens, it snaps, and throughout, he never thought that he would be saved."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
03-19-2005, 10:14 PM
:sl:

Beautiful! ALhamdulillah or mashallah or subhanallah?

:w:

WomanOfJihad
03-19-2005, 10:23 PM

well bro OSMAN . in this case u can say all of themm ..

Praise be to Allah and Glory be to Allah and That which Allah wills
Alhumdulillah SubhanAllah MashAllah

yoshiyahu
03-20-2005, 12:54 AM
Very beautiful.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
03-23-2005, 09:54 PM

Yeah a very Common poem.. but it surely does give us something to ponder about ..

JazaKallahu Khairan ..

:w:

Uma Rayanah
03-24-2005, 10:05 AM

Mashallah it's beautiful indeed..

Jazaakum Allahu Khirah..

In fact i do hv a book called DON'T BE SAD.. it's one of da amazin book i eva read!!!

ibn Zahra
03-24-2005, 12:45 PM
salaam sister, were did u get that book 'dont be sad' iv heard soooo much about it but cant find it. exelent poems!!!

Samira_01
05-26-2006, 02:51 PM
Mashallah great post sistaa!!!

x Maz x
05-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Thats gotta be one of the heviest and thought provokin' posts i read...Respect! MashAllah thats heavi, needed that subhanAllah ...I hope ya'll maintain a high level of health and Iman Peace x

05-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Beautiful post mashallah!!!
[QUOTE]Do not be sad, because if you are, you disturb you soul and heart, and you prevent yourself from sleeping[QUOTE/]
I'll remember that next time inshallah!:)

zircon
05-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Alhamdulillah 3ala kulli haal

Kittygyal
05-26-2006, 03:20 PM
salam.
ta sis for sharing :D
w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.