/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu 'alaikum

bhiems
01-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarokatuh

I am a moslem from Indonesia that is currently living in a western country.

I have found this forum accidentally ... and alhamdulillah too..
I am sick and tired of Islam being under attack from ignorant , ill motivated people.
I wanted to do something .. but i realized that my knowledge of my own religion is quite shallow.

Apparently the people who try to sway our faith fail completely and accomplish directly the opposite. I was motivated more than ever to learn more about my religion.

Thats when I found this forum and website. I hope I can learn much from the brothers and sisters here. Insya Allah.

Wassalamu 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarokatuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
01-04-2006, 01:35 PM
:sl: brother

Welcome to the forum. I hope inshAllah, your stay will be beneficial and we can help the ummah in some way.

Which country ru living in now?

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:39 PM
salam
welcome to the forums bro
wasalam

Hajar
01-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Assalamu alaykum brother,

Cool ur from Indonesia!!!:)

Welcome to the Forum....Hope you enjoy your stay!!!!

Lookin forward to your posts....

Wassalam,

Hajar

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bhiems
01-04-2006, 01:44 PM
I am currently living in Australia now.
There is so much i want to learn.. from the details of the mazhabs to the knowledge of fikih to studying arabic to better my understanding of the references in the original form.

I see that many times , much can be lost in translation. And less than perfect translatiosn are often misquoted by islam haters.

There is so much to learn...where should I start?

Rabi'ya
01-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Here is probably a good place to start, inshAllah.

You'll find your way around in no time.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rise:

hidaayah
01-04-2006, 02:01 PM
Assalam u Alaikum and welcum to the forum bro..
hope ur stay is beneficial..
wassalam..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.