minaz
01-04-2006, 11:12 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4582574.stm
C'mon people let me hear your thoughts

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Noor
01-04-2006, 11:15 PM
AssalamuAlaikum,

As much harm as he has done, I can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

WaAlaikumSalaam

minaz
01-04-2006, 11:18 PM
interestin' comment

S_87
01-05-2006, 03:04 PM
:sl:

one arab news station has already reported him dead

Israel's Ariel Sharon has undergone seven hours of surgery following a major stroke, and is now in a critical but stable condition, doctors say.
Doctors managed to stop the bleeding in the 77-year-old's brain, the director of Hadassah hospital in Jerusalem said.

He is to be kept "under heavy anaesthesia and ventilation" for the next 24 hours, Shlomo Mor-Yosef said.

Deputy PM Ehud Olmert has become acting prime minister. Elections scheduled for 28 March are to go ahead as planned.

"The dissolution of parliament and the early elections... are not affected by the prime minister's health condition," Israel's Justice Ministry said in a statement.

and more

:okay: :okay: :okay:

ok i removed the ;D smiley
i did not know that people would find it cruel
sorry i hurt anyones feelings.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
01-05-2006, 03:08 PM
this is bad news since he was cooperating with the Palestinians for the creation of a Palestine state.He was following the road map.despite his history.

afriend
01-05-2006, 03:13 PM
^ oh no! That's a blow if he dies..........there will be a stopped progress in rebuilding Palestinian state......But it's Allah's decision, it is not good for the people, maybe he was plotting something against the palestinians as well....maybe he was trying to trick them or something..........Allah's decision is always the best, my full trust is in Allah, always!!!!

S_87
01-05-2006, 03:13 PM

bad news? BAD news?!

co-operating?

he is a big time oppressor.
always was and no he was not helping the palestinians

S_87
01-05-2006, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
^ oh no! That's a blow if he dies..........there will be a stopped progress in rebuilding Palestinian state......But it's Allah's decision, it is not good for the people, maybe he was plotting something against the palestinians as well....maybe he was trying to trick them or something..........Allah's decision is always the best, my full trust is in Allah, always!!!!

no he didnt help them

remember this oppressing wall.
HE put it up

remember all those children he killed

he was NOT rebuilding no matter what they say.

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2006, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

bad news? BAD news?!

co-operating?

he is a big time oppressor.
always was and no he was not helping the palestinians
Exactly!

afriend
01-05-2006, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

no he didnt help them

remember this oppressing wall.
HE put it up

remember all those children he killed

he was NOT rebuilding no matter what they say.
sorry......but read the whole of my article ......I changed my mind half way to another aspect of looking at things........urmmmm.......sorry for sounding a bit.....well............harsh..........Salaams

imaad_udeen
01-05-2006, 03:34 PM
It is not good to cheer when others are ill or dying.

Allah knows what sins and crimes he has committed and Allah will call him to judgement when he sees fit.

We must remember that Ariel Sharon is a father, grandfather, husband, brother, etc. He has family who love him and who will be saddened when he dies. Out of respect for them some should keep their joy muted.

afriend
01-05-2006, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
It is not good to cheer when others are ill or dying.

Allah knows what sins and crimes he has committed and Allah will call him to judgement when he sees fit.

We must remember that Ariel Sharon is a father, grandfather, husband, brother, etc. He has family who love him and who will be saddened when he dies. Out of respect for them some should keep their joy muted.
Yeah.......off course.who are we to judge Allah's creation.

My maths teacher once told this to me:

"Look at your finger prints, are any of them the same as another person's....So that means that Allah has taken the time to build, fashion and (computer term) programmed your brains.....So who are you to judge another creation of Allah like that" Brother Ziyaad, Best Maths Teacher in the WORLD!

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Brother imaad_udeen the guy is a big time oppressor. What do you want us to do cry for him? Indeed Allah will judge him for this actions that not up to us. But I am not one to be sympathetic for him.

S_87
01-05-2006, 03:43 PM

it is always a relief when an oppressor dies...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-05-2006, 03:46 PM

I quote an anonymous brother:

hey u know wat ? someone asked this Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi for his opinion abt Yazeed, n u know wat he replied ?
he sed, Yeah i heard he was a good poet !

meaning to say, he meant, wat if he is gud / bad. tht has nothing to do wid me, say gud abt EVERYONE if u want to talk abt them, n saying he is bad n counting on his faults / sins ..... wont fetch me any good just need to see if i am gud enuf to please my lord, his account is wid his lord n allah knows well how was his end.
We know he did bad, and everything and that he was a bad oppresor, but that doesnt give us a right to rejoice at his illness or his death. Allah alone can deal out death and judgement.

:w:

imaad_udeen
format_quote Originally Posted by Jannah
Brother imaad_udeen the guy is a big time oppressor. What do you want us to do cry for him? Indeed Allah will judge him for this actions that not up to us. But I am not one to be sympathetic for him.

I did not ask you to be sympathetic to him, I did not ask you to cry for him. All I ask is that you mute whatever joy you may find for his illness out of respect for his family, who are about to lose a loved family member. I ask this out of a respect for decency and it looks bad for us when we cheer an old mans passing.

Bittersteel
he withdrew Israeli forces from Gaza.

afriend
01-05-2006, 03:47 PM
u see.......you can't just judge...........Allah is the Main judge...he's the only 1 who can judge a man for what his hands put forth.....

So sister he's an opressor......ponder on this......What if he was to say the Shahhadah with his last breath.....He wud go straight to Jannah because all of his bad deeds will be wiped away, he will be a better muslim then you and me because he died without any sins.....

Just think about that..................

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2006, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen
I did not ask you to be sympathetic to him, I did not ask you to cry for him. All I ask is that you mute whatever joy you may find for his illness out of respect for his family, who are about to lose a loved family member. I ask this out of a respect for decency and it looks bad for us when we cheer an old mans passing.

To put my emotions out of the way...I guess I can at least understand where your coming from...

S_87
01-05-2006, 03:51 PM
u see.......you can't just judge...........Allah is the Main judge...he's the only 1 who can judge a man for what his hands put forth.....

So sister he's an opressor......ponder on this......What if he was to say the Shahhadah with his last breath.....He wud go straight to Jannah because all of his bad deeds will be wiped away, he will be a better muslim then you and me because he died without any sins.....

what was the reaction of the muslims when Abu jahl was killed? :)
Ibn Mas'ud then cut off his head and took it to the Messenger of Allâh :arabic5: who, on seeing it, began to entertain Allâh’s praise: "Allâh is Great, praise is to Allâh, Who has fulfilled His Promise, assisted His servant and defeated the confederates alone." He then set out to have a look at the corpse. There he said: "This is the Pharaoh of this nation."

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2006, 03:56 PM

Yes brother but no ones is talking about at what stiuation he will die in! We all know Allah is the OUR judge and He alone judges His slaves...But all the things that he did to our Muslims...what about them?

Like sister Amani said "it is always a relief when an oppressor dies..."

afriend
01-05-2006, 03:56 PM
But he didn't say the Shahaadah before he was going to be killed....he actually said bad things to his killer...but had he have said the shahaadah before he died, maybe he would have been spared...I mean Khalid Bin Wallen, Umar (RA) both heavily opposed Islam, but when they became muslims they were loved by everyone....

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2006, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

ah, May Allah guide him to the light of islam !
b4 he leaves this world !

p.s : i found tht cruel, the smiley -- > ;D

:-\
Ameen!

S_87
01-05-2006, 04:10 PM

ok i removed the smilies, sorry if anyone found it upsetting.

Aisha20
01-06-2006, 12:16 AM
we know that he did bad.. but we cant judge him!! Allah know what is right and wrong! Allah is the only one that can judge!

samina1
01-06-2006, 12:37 AM
salaam...
iam jsut lost!
????????????????????

Halima
01-06-2006, 01:07 AM

As a muslim sister I want you people to seriously consider having any grudges against Ariel Sharon. For whatever reason it may be. This man is on the verge of dying. Now I must say that it is essential for him to repent all of the wrong things to God. For all of the evil and infamous things he has done I can definetly assure you that consequences will be taken on Judgement day. For this do not project certain grudges or anger towards him. Rather, sypathisize and have mercy on Allah(swt) that at least you are not the one who is dying as an unbeliever. Have mercy on Allah(swt) that have not encountered a detrimental stroke that can take your life away. Praise Allah(swt) that you are atleast breathing the air. Hence becuase of what turmoil you may have thought Ariel Sharon has done I will guarantee you that you do not need to take it upon your own hands to criticize him with the useless remark that just as well may be a penalty on your behalf. These are my concluding words on this matter.

They must be treated well. Allah says: “Allah, with respect to those who do not fight you or drive you from your homes, does not forbid you to treat them kindly or justly, for truly Allah loves those who are just.” [Sûrah al-Mumtahanah: 8]

Wahid
01-06-2006, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20
we know that he did bad.. but we cant judge him!! Allah know what is right and wrong! Allah is the only one that can judge!

salam
wow such pacificty, so u let a murder go and tell him Allah(swt) will judge him huh?? and meanwhile tell him to feel free to kill some more pple

i see now why our countries are in ashes, it is indeed the time of ignorance

michaela
01-06-2006, 06:57 AM
hi all,
i understand the frustration and anger at ariel sharon and although he did many many unspeakable things, i believe the palestinians could very well be in a worse situation when ariel sharon dies. at this point, he was at least moving toward pulling out of areas in west bank. if someone else from the likud party (ie netanyahu) came to power, then i believe problems in the middle east will errupt. netanyahu has said on many occassions that sharon was becoming too weak - consider this - at least the palestinians have gaza now - if netanyahu comes to power, i suspect they would not have it for much longer.
that is all from me now.
-peace

sonz
01-06-2006, 11:10 AM
salama

why not be happy if an oppressor dies or gets locked away. that means no more massacres.

wouldnt u be happy of hitler dies or locks away or do u try say that we should sympathize??? i dont think so

afriend
01-06-2006, 11:20 AM
true enuf....im not saying sympethize (spelling) over him....just don't judge or laugh at others's misfortunes

imaad_udeen
01-06-2006, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jannah
To put my emotions out of the way...I guess I can at least understand where your coming from...

Exactly.

sonz
01-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Ariel Sharon dies
SPECIAL TO WORLD TRIBUNE.COM Friday, January 6, 2006 JERUSALEM — Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, the most powerful Israeli leader in 50 years, has died, Middle East Newsline reported. He was 77.
Sharon was declared dead by physicians at Jerusalem's Hadassah Hospital before 1 p.m. Israeli time [6 a.m. EST]. Authorities have already been notified of the death, and a government announcement was expected to be issued over the next hour.

However wire reports said Sharon underwent emergency surgery to stem fresh bleeding in his brain. Reuters reported that after the nearly five-hour procedure, Sharon was taken for a computerized scan of his brain to determine its success. A spokesman for Jerusalem's Hadassah hospital said an update on his condition would be released after the scan, according to the Reuters report. The prime minister was felled by a massive stroke on late Jan. 4. A nine-hour operation failed to repair what physicians and officials termed was widespread damage to his brain and other vital organs.
A computed tomography scan taken on Friday morning showed little to no brain activity in Sharon. At that point, Sharon's son, Omri, called aides and senior officials to the hospital to prepare for an announcement of the prime minister's death.
Sharon was expected to be succeeded by Vice Premier Ehud Olmert, who is also the nation's finance minister. On Friday, Olmert met Sharon's political ally, former Prime Minister Shimon Peres, in an attempt to form a working relationship ahead of parliamentary elections on March 28.

h1jabi_sista
01-06-2006, 06:27 PM
as salam alikum,

to allah we belong and to allah we shall all return.

:sister:

Rabi'ya
01-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Allah knows what is best for this man

Rabi'ya:rose:

afriend
01-06-2006, 06:32 PM
DEATH AT LAST................Please do not cheer or make joy over this subject.......but you may feel that the oppressor is now gone, but a new opressor may arise so say to Allah"Alhamdulillah, you have answered the call of thye Palestinians........Wallahu Saree' ul hisaab" Oh Allah i cry to you as you have helped the Palestinians at last"

afriend
01-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Ariel Sharon is...well was the president of ISRAEL........Yes he was a jew all his life........and no he couldn't have accepted Islam as he was a Jew when he had a brain hemerage, and thereof had no senses to accept Islam.............

YES HE IS DEAD............It's on the news channels as well...........

Rabi'ya
01-06-2006, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf
Are u sure his really dead yet???
i duno, bro which site did u hear this from?

this was posted on yahoo news 57 mins ago

h1jabi_sista
01-06-2006, 06:44 PM
huh? BBC news say he's still alive and has a successful operation!!!!!!!!

what you on about?:?

afriend
01-06-2006, 06:47 PM
What? oh....damn i must have misheard............*blush*............whoops, i heard half of the story..............sorry, but when he dies, the rest of my post still applies

Aisha20
01-06-2006, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h1jabi_sista

yes thats truee!! he is not died

i just looked out!! Sharon's brain has been stopped and scans show improvement Friday after a third round of surgery to treat a major stroke, a hospital official said.

Rabi'ya
01-06-2006, 06:51 PM
They said on Sky news they re keeping him in a medically induced coma until sunday. so we'll see what happens between now and then

afriend
01-06-2006, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20

Sharon's brain has been stopped
His brain was stopped??????

Does that mean he's like this at the moment

Rabi'ya
01-06-2006, 06:56 PM
yup i guess so *shrugs*

afriend
01-06-2006, 06:59 PM
LOL.........sorry about the picture size though........I really found that funny

Aurin
01-06-2006, 07:00 PM
wat?? hes not dead yet!

niqaabii
01-06-2006, 07:03 PM
lol
the pic ws sooo funny...

afriend
01-06-2006, 07:16 PM
sorry for goin off topic but this was also in my....welll let's say....archives....

I don't know which thread this wud go in but i found out why Ariel Sharon was sucking up to bush: Look below:

Khayal
01-06-2006, 07:20 PM
:giggling: :giggling: @ pictures..;D

afriend
01-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Mods.....feel free to delete this stuff..........but first u got 2 b honest......DID U LAUGH AT THEM?

MuslimaH~SistaH
01-06-2006, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h1jabi_sista

Well,I live in Norway,and the news said that he's still alive.

So I don't understand it.?

~~Salam~~

Aisha20
01-06-2006, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=fozley;151158]His brain was stopped??????

Does that mean he's like this at the moment

QUOTE]

i found it in cnn! :okay:

afriend
01-06-2006, 07:50 PM
I was laughing at the point that 'THEY STOPPED HIS BRAIN' they stopped his brain, so his brain has stopped and he is brain dead?

minaz
01-06-2006, 09:16 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4586488.stm

afriend
01-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Allah Has created All living things..............I'm not going to say anything more on this subject..................Just ponder and think about what I just said there

sapphire
01-06-2006, 09:31 PM
we cant say much till we know he is dead and that he dies with out reading the kalimah and without imaan.....consequence is up to Allah and Allah alone.......

S_87
01-06-2006, 10:03 PM
its just all new agencies want to be first to report him dead thats why some have already killed him off

Syed Hussain
01-06-2006, 10:26 PM
ASW
finaarijahannamakhalidina fiha
ASW

michaela
01-07-2006, 04:40 AM
it appears he's getting better - although it's hard to know what the truth is, considering the insitibility they believe will follow if he dies - makes me wonder if they are keeping him on the life support that he's on, to keep him alive...

on a side note - anyone hear what pat robinson said? God is punishing sharon (according to robinson) for giving up Gaza... pfft... boy does he have it backwards (in my humble opinion anyway)

hidden_treasure
01-07-2006, 01:36 PM
assalamu alaikum,

I am not rejoicing at his death, but im not sad either. Have you ever heard the saying "what goes around comes around?"...enough said.

He will now go back to His creator, and Allah is the best of judges...you can never escape Allah.

minaz
01-07-2006, 09:14 PM
what goes around comes around?
DITTO
He's been behind some dreadful actions in his time- many which he should of been punished enormously, however the artful doger he is he never was. So he never came infront of the Hague or any other tribunal, however he aint too far from coming infront of the most important and the only judge that matters in our lives too of them all.

minaz
01-07-2006, 09:14 PM
what goes around comes around?
DITTO
He's been behind some dreadful actions in his time- many which he should of been punished enormously, however the artful doger he is he never was. So he never came infront of the Hague or any other tribunal, however he aint too far from coming infront of the most important and the only judge that matters in our lives too of them all.

Snowflake
01-08-2006, 06:47 AM
He isn't dead!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.