/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-salam 'alaykum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatuhu

mrseven9
01-05-2006, 07:54 AM
im originally from palastian borned in lebanon, i lived my whole life in saudi
arabia between jiddah and riyad visted makkah twice when i was a kid . also lived in lebanon for a short time during summertimes , moved to canada with parents ... let me tell u ..not the place to be cold as hell, overoll when i compare things the way we were tought in school about life and deen with this society ...i fee like im in the wrong place . i dont belong here.our brothers here have forgotten where we come from some of them have the names of a prophts but if u only knew what they do i ear for my lil brothers and sisters ..please watch out and give prayers for brothers and sisters all over the world for hedaya . life is too short

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mehnaz
01-05-2006, 08:04 AM
Assalamoalaikum,

Welcome to the forum .......hope u have a beneficial stay here....

May Allah swt put us all on sirat-al-mustaqeem....Ameen...

W'salaam

hidaayah
01-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Assalam u Alaikum and welcum to the forum..

MetSudaisTwice
01-05-2006, 12:18 PM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
01-05-2006, 12:44 PM
:sl: brother

Welcome to the forum.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

أحمد
01-06-2006, 02:28 PM
:sl:
:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 :D And learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

:w:

habib
01-06-2006, 02:35 PM
[BANANA]Assalamualaikum[/BANANA]

Welcome to the forum ..

M H Kahn
01-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Yes, life is too short to permit any other achievement other than striving in the way of Allah.

afriend
01-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Salaams....enjoy the forums

and please don't say that you are leaving because you can't reach the 50 post mark..............LOL.........................

Takumi
01-06-2006, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mrseven9
im originally from palastian borned in lebanon, i lived my whole life in saudi
arabia between jiddah and riyad visted makkah twice when i was a kid . also lived in lebanon for a short time during summertimes , moved to canada with parents ... let me tell u ..not the place to be cold as hell, overoll when i compare things the way we were tought in school about life and deen with this society ...i fee like im in the wrong place . i dont belong here.our brothers here have forgotten where we come from some of them have the names of a prophts but if u only knew what they do i ear for my lil brothers and sisters ..please watch out and give prayers for brothers and sisters all over the world for hedaya . life is too short
Thank you for your views. You are in the place where Allah has destined you to be. Make the best of it. Maybe you can use your talents and skills to benefit the community. Always find the silver lining.

I have such thoughts myself, and I realized that Allah is the master planner. Don't worry about others yet. Your first mission is to make sure that YOUR deen is safe and gradually help others so that you will be among those Allah mentions "so be among you a group who go to the people and you enjoin good deeds and prevent evil"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.