/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salaam Walikum...

TabTabiun
01-05-2006, 06:12 PM
As-Salaam Walikum- I will soon be leaving this site Inshallah. Due to SOMEONE Calling me aggresive, mean and non-beneficial to The LI Forum.:heated: .:thankyou: .:offended: . The person that did this knows well who they are... Just so that they know they have offended and hurt another Muslim. I Apologize if for a FACT I Have been mean and aggresive. Mashallah... I Will Now Be Leaving Inshallah... So LONG Brothers and Sisters....
***MaSalaama***

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2006, 06:16 PM
:? Wa Alaikumusslaam

Brother/sister your leaving due one person's opinion:? You shouldn't let things like that to get to you Insha Allah. As long as your intentions are clear and good, the fact that you have come to benefit us (as members) and you too benefit something from the site. Thats it and all. Thats what should matter. Should it not? If someone was offended by what you have written then maybe you ask why they were offended.

:w:

- Qatada -
01-05-2006, 06:24 PM
:wasalamex

lol u guyz luv the attention dont ya :p

sister, whats the point of leaving - just because of what one person said?

Look at this ayah/verse:

A good action and a bad action are not the same. Requite the bad with something better and, if there is enmity between you and someone else, he will become like a bosom friend. None will attain this attribute save those who are truly steadfast. None will attain it save those who have great good fortune (Fussilat 41:34-35).

So even if they done something wrong - its really good that you stayed quiet and never went down to the level of arguing back.

Another thing that i want to point out is that if you ever want to 'report a post' - then press the red button (instead of the green rep one) and report that post of the person, we can warn them or just tell them not to do it again.

Why should someone else stop you from learning/benefitting from islam? Its your duty/right to learn about islam and you shouldn't be the one leaving, because masha Allaah you're the one whos in the right, and that other person is the one who did wrong.

So just forgive them insha Allaah, and if it ever happens - then try reporting the post (by pressing the red button, near the green rep one) and we'll sort the person out for you insha Allaah.

:salamext:

Tasneem
01-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Tatabuin!!!

Dont leave
Just becasue of a DUMB AND RUDE statement someone made about you

hey,i know how you are

I live with you

I was in the womb with you!!!

I've known you for years

you are not mean and aggressive

You are nice and we all have our bad days

[S]DONT GO.STAY[/S]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TabTabiun
01-05-2006, 06:39 PM
As-Salaam Walikum You KNOW What? All of you are so RIGHT... Mashaalah it's JUST That I DIDN'T MEAN To Be MEAN....
***MaSalaama***
*P.S. I Changed my mind....

Tasneem
01-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Al-Hamdudillah

Dont let what people think of you bother you

On the day of ressurection you wont care what that person thought of you

Life is wayyyy tooooo short for you to be caring what people think

May Allah forgive that person who insulted you tabtabuin.AAmeen

SaLaMz

- Qatada -
01-05-2006, 06:47 PM
:wasalamex

jazak Allaah khayr.. like sis jihad_spun said - its nothing about what people think of you, but what Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala thinks of u, thats all that matters. If you try to please people in the world, then theres always gona be people there who hate what you do, even if you're doing the right thing.

So if you know you doin the right thing - then stick with it insha Allaah, Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala is enough of a protector, and if you got Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala - then you got everything you ever needed, forever.

:salamext:

afriend
01-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Who said that about you? come I want names..........Come on let's sort this Guy out brothers :giggling: :giggling: LOL

I said that you were a good person........no Muslim is a waste of space........and so many love your company........

Who stated this leaving businesss?

Now look what's happened.everyone wants to leave......

Come on everybody lets all say it together

[PIE]I'm leaving lol[/PIE]

only jokin...........I wud never leave this forum cos all the bro.s and sis r so helpful, kind and give good advice and cheer you up if there is any problems with family problems and stuff

sumay28
01-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Stick around!! I'm mean and agressive too!!! [MAD]Grrrrrrrrrrr[/MAD]

samina1
01-05-2006, 06:58 PM
salaam sis... i jsut want to advise u. u knw some ppz say things jsut to hurt others.. n its in ur control to not take tht from thm.. all iam sayin is tht dont quite somethin u like jsut coz of a silly crzy human.. thy r not worth it.. as much as we as in all of us muslim sis n bros want u to be here.. tht person who has hurtu isnt worth it.. so please sty for da sake of our wishs n duas... i myslef would like u to sty. i personaly dont knw u.. but inside me ur my bro/sis.. so please dont let someone tht is so silly enuf to talk like tht let u leave us.. iam sure u have learn somethin from this web n ur greatful to sty.. so plz dont lose somethin good in ur life jsut bcz of some1 tht isnt worth it. oky inshallah i hope to hear from u soon.. ma salam n i hope ur in da highest spirit of islam..
kudahafiz
fiamaiallah..

Tasneem
01-05-2006, 07:00 PM
People are always going to say something about you

Who cares????

As long as Allah loves you you dont have a thing to worry about

Allah is my lord,Islam is my religion,and the prophet Muhammed saws is the last and final prophet thats it

SaLaMz

samina1
01-05-2006, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
Who said that about you? come I want names..........Come on let's sort this Guy out brothers :giggling: :giggling: LOL

I said that you were a good person........no Muslim is a waste of space........and so many love your company........

Who stated this leaving businesss?

Now look what's happened.everyone wants to leave......

Come on everybody lets all say it together

[PIE]I'm leaving lol[/PIE]

only jokin...........I wud never leave this forum cos all the bro.s and sis r so helpful, kind and give good advice and cheer you up if there is any problems with family problems and stuff
salam. mashallah thts so true.... i agree with u...

sapphire
01-05-2006, 10:37 PM
dont leave!!!!!i said you were an aceeeeeee sis :'( !!!!!!!!look at the positive points!!!!!not negative!!!and dont give that person the satisfaction that they think theyy have got to you...ignore them and tell them to look at their own selves first!!!!!!

afriend
01-05-2006, 10:49 PM
:sl:
Alahamdulillah she changed her mind................I don't think she is leaving

But i'm still waiting for that name.........LOL jokes.......please don't leave, if it happens again just let the admins know, or even better, u can let the brothers know...we'll sort em out!!!!!

:giggling: :giggling:

samina1
01-05-2006, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
dont leave!!!!!i said you were an aceeeeeee sis :'( !!!!!!!!look at the positive points!!!!!not negative!!!and dont give that person the satisfaction that they think theyy have got to you...ignore them and tell them to look at their own selves first!!!!!!
so true, i beliv tht no one should give some1 else the mine to make some leave bcz of ther stupidness:grumbling .. n dont let tht get to u bcz thy r not WORH IT..:)

afriend
01-05-2006, 11:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by samina1
so true, i beliv tht no one should give some1 else the mine to make some leave bcz of ther stupidness:grumbling .. n dont let tht get to u bcz thy r not WORH IT..:)
See sister TatTabiun.....there are so many who are by your side! no need to evr leave these forums cos it's hard find better than these bros and sisters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.