/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving forever

Ameeratul Layl
01-05-2006, 06:19 PM
:salaam:
Yep, I'm leaving forever.Not much more to say on that...but I wish to stay in contact with the sisters. InshAllah.:alright:
I know I said (before), that I would come back after my exams and carry on with my vast amount of posting, but I think its not a good idea.:)

I dont want my account to be deleted as I do wish to keep you informed about the sucessions in my life: passing exams, getting a distinction at University (which is 2 years away from now :giggling: ), and so on. Do make dua for me as I do for you.:okay:

Allah ma3akum:happy:
oh and....:aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :giggling: :giggling:
p.s: I hope I have not upset anyone...I am awfully sorry if I have and I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me.:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-05-2006, 06:23 PM
ohhh........that's a shame.........But why? U shud still come online once in a while I'm sure the sisters will miss u dearly!

:sl:

Make dua 4 me as well so that I get good results in my SATs exams, Also that I become a good Haafiz like Sheikh Shuraim.

Salaam....Allah be with you inshallah

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2006, 06:24 PM
:w:

Whats going on today :?

Leaving day for some ey?

I might as well leave too :happy:

I can only give you a Precious gift of du'as.

May Allah increase you in knowledge and grant you paradise.

MetSudaisTwice
01-06-2006, 09:20 AM
salam
may allah grant you a happy and blessed life sis
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
01-06-2006, 11:08 AM

I do wish to keep you informed about the sucessions in my life: passing exams, getting a distinction at University
Which means you're not leaving forever? And you will be back?

*KB*
01-06-2006, 01:08 PM
salam
may Allah have the best 4 u and those pple doing exams goodluck:)
wasalam

Takumi
01-06-2006, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
Yep, I'm leaving forever.Not much more to say on that...but I wish to stay in contact with the sisters. InshAllah.:alright:
I know I said (before), that I would come back after my exams and carry on with my vast amount of posting, but I think its not a good idea.:)

I dont want my account to be deleted as I do wish to keep you informed about the sucessions in my life: passing exams, getting a distinction at University (which is 2 years away from now :giggling: ), and so on. Do make dua for me as I do for you.:okay:
I would like to congratulate you on your decision.

It seems that you have sorted out your priorities in life and that is very refreshing to note considering many people are just clueless about what they want to do in life.

I'm sure you have touched some hearts of some members here and may Allah continue to guide you and make you among His pious servants as He says, "indeed the one most noble among you is the one who is the most pious".

Study smart and go and show them what you're made of.

1m@@n
01-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Asalamoalaikum wr wb

No but yeh but no but yeh but no but yeh bBuuuuutTtttt NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo pease dun leave @ sis Ameeratul Layl....

I enjoy reading your posts so much...subhanaAllah may Allah (swt) reward you for ur good deeds inshaAllah...ameen, summa ameen

I hope ul still post on here in ur spare time....u cant just goooo...hmmm Allah (swt) knows best....

duas will always be with you and all bros and sisterz in islam inshaAllah...

kp dat chin up n smile...n good luck in life inshaAllah...

i know lets make a deal....dont leave forever...just leave a tinyy tinny incy wincy bit at a time forever.....??? (did that even make any sense?) well i know what i meant......dont leaveeeeeee!!! ** sniff sniff*

Fi amaan Illah (inshaAllah)

walaikum Asalaam wr wb

Sis_ReNa
01-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Salam walakum, Sis i wish you nothing but good luck . If anything is causing your problems or distracting you from your studies then its a good idea. you can be here when your 60 and retired :sister: inshAllah i wish you the best, and inshAllah we will hear from you every once in a while for a update, may Allah bless you in this life and the next and help you to achive your dreams. ameen
Rena

Qurratul Ayn
01-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Asslamu Alaikum

May Allah The Almighty give you the knowledge to pass your exams! You know what Sister Ameeratul Layl I was going to leave too thinking that this forum keeps distracting me from my work and that I shoould quit all together but in the end I thought I'll stay! Until I get a 100 posts! :D

ANYWAYS I KNOW THAT I'LL MISS YOUR POSTS! :giggling:

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. GOOD LUCK YOU WILL INSHALLAH DO WELL! KEEP HOPE AND FAITH! :okay: ( Just thought I might add that in!)

Rabi'ya
01-06-2006, 05:51 PM

u better keep on txtn me :happy:

miss u sis n jsut for you coz i know you like this one :playing: :playing:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Snowflake
01-06-2006, 08:27 PM

Dear sis Ameeratul,

May Allah guide you in every step of life inshaAllah. Wherever you go, no matter what situation you find yourself in, keep a tight hold on your imaan, never letting it waver. I wish you the best always, inshaAllah. Good luck dear sister in Islam.

afriend
01-06-2006, 08:30 PM
I think she has already left.............It's a bit late now............

Mods? Closing down sale (LOL)

akulion
01-06-2006, 08:32 PM
sis u cant leave with just 987 posts!!!!

come on ATLEAST stay around till 1000 :D Insha'Allah :D

But if you decide not to - It was a pleasure knowing you - May Allah swt grant you success both in the dunya and akhira ameen

salam alaikum

Rabbiyah
01-06-2006, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Allah ma3akum:happy:
oh and....:aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :giggling: :giggling:
p.s: I hope I have not upset anyone...I am awfully sorry if I have and I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me.:?
:sl: :sister:
hey I didn't even get a chance to hear from you just know that
ALLAH IS WATCHING OVER YOU

aamirsaab
01-07-2006, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Takumi
I would like to congratulate you on your decision.

It seems that you have sorted out your priorities in life and that is very refreshing to note considering many people are just clueless about what they want to do in life.

I'm sure you have touched some hearts of some members here and may Allah continue to guide you and make you among His pious servants as He says, "indeed the one most noble among you is the one who is the most pious".

Study smart and go and show them what you're made of.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-07-2006, 12:51 AM

May Allah help you and grant you success whereever you go on in life Inshallah. Please remember us all in your Duas.

akulion
01-07-2006, 07:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
she has 3087 posts :-\
n 987 is her rep score :-\
adding 22 from me, its 1009 now ! :offended:

well then she should stay till ATLEAST 4000 posts insha'Allah :D

Sanobar
01-07-2006, 11:46 AM
salam!
awwwwwwwww sis u leaving ?????? well i wish u the best of luck.....with ur examz and ur life.....inshaAllah ull do well....! :):) my prayers are alwayz with ... :):) :wub:

ma'salamah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.