/* */

PDA

View Full Version : arab league???

sonz
01-05-2006, 10:09 PM
salama

i have a q

u know there is an arab league where arab countries join toghether. go to this page to chk out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League

the current muslim countries that r in arab league are
but why didnt they create muslim league??? why did they create arab league instead of muslim league??? i thought nationalism was forbidden in islam

masalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-05-2006, 10:18 PM
That's true...but they still had nationalism....but it's not allowed to brag or think that you're better cos ur a Saudi Arabian, or from this particular coutry

I think, correct me if im wrong

Tasneem
01-05-2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah,Nationalism is Harram

Sometimes i get offended by things like this

Just because we are not arab we cant be in a league or whatever it is

SaLaMz

sonz
01-05-2006, 11:22 PM
yeah same here. i dont get it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
01-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah...i soppose it creates disunity everywhere in the world! And the Muslim ummah lacks that so badly....the best thing to do is to stop all sorts of Nationalism like the Arab league

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.