/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aliens

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-05-2006, 10:24 PM
:sl:

Are they real?

I do not know how relaible these sites are and how relaible is there interpretations of the Ayats in question. But i would like some definite answer to this backed up by the Quran and Sunnah Inshallah.

:w:

ps- Jazakallah Khair

pps- brother Ansar, please help out :)

ppps- I thought Allah created just Insan and Jinn...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
01-05-2006, 10:27 PM
I dont think Allah created Aliens

And so what if he did

If he did not tell us in the qur'an or hadith then we have no right going to look for it

Allah says he created jinn and Humans

He did'nt mention Aliens

SaLaMz

sumay28
01-05-2006, 10:31 PM
They could be real, or they could not be.... Allah is the only one who knows the secrets of the heavens and of the earth. Us knowing about aliens is irrelevant, otherwise they would be included in the Qu'ran.

... may the force be with you.

samina1
01-06-2006, 12:34 AM
i have a question! WHAT R ALIENS? N SECONDLY I JSUT WANT TO REMAIND EVERY1 THT ALLAH SWT SAID EVERYTHIN WE HUMANS NEED TO KNW IN DA QURAN ALHUMDOLIHA... I JSUT BELIV THERE ISNT SUCH A THING AS ALIENS, ITS SOMETHIN THTS MADE UP JSUT LIKE A HALF HORSE N HALF HUMAN... I HAVE SEEN THINGS LIKE THT IN DA MOVIES.. N ALIENS I BELIV R DA SAME THING... KIFAR OR SHATAAN HAVE ALOT IN MINE SO THY TRY TO BRING IT TO THIS EARTH....
.. MA SALAM
KUDAHAFIZ

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
01-07-2006, 05:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Åhmed
pps- brother Ansar, please help out :)
:sl: br. Ahmed,
From our point of view, it doesn't make a difference whether there is extraterrestrial life or not. Both are possible. However, if there isn't, it makes our life on earth more significant and damages the claim that life arose through the collective occurence of various factors by coincidence, as the atheists assert.

Whether we will come in contact with extraterrestrial life is a totally different question and highly unlikely since all significant milestones in human history preceding the day of judgement have been made known to us through the Prophet Muhammad pbuh. Here are Bilal Philip's comments on this issue:

michaela
01-07-2006, 05:32 AM
i find it hard to believe that our generation or even the generation following us will come into contact with beings from other planets - if they do exist - the extent of our intensive research do not extend passed our galaxy - as far as i know, although i'm not sure - i don't know much about islam, but if the concern is about knowing - i would doubt that we will have any definitive answer in the several hundred years.
-peace

Adnan_Malik
01-07-2006, 11:36 AM
I don't believe there are aliens out there. Man is superior of all Allah's creation right? If aliens can build and hop in to a spaceship and come to earth, travel around galaxies, doesnt that make them more intelligent than us? These so-called alien sightings could be jinns for all we know.

afriend
01-07-2006, 11:47 AM
We were actually discussing it in the forums a few days ago............

This is just false......This is a bad source

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-07-2006, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
:sl: br. Ahmed,
From our point of view, it doesn't make a difference whether there is extraterrestrial life or not. Both are possible. However, if there isn't, it makes our life on earth more significant and damages the claim that life arose through the collective occurence of various factors by coincidence, as the atheists assert.

Whether we will come in contact with extraterrestrial life is a totally different question and highly unlikely since all significant milestones in human history preceding the day of judgement have been made known to us through the Prophet Muhammad pbuh. Here are Bilal Philip's comments on this issue:

Jazakallah Khair for clearing that up for me bro.

Muezzin
01-07-2006, 07:09 PM

On a somewhat related note, E.T. was just on t'telly.

'Beee gooood'

:p

But seriously, if aliens do exist, it doesn't really fuel the fire of atheism in my opinion. I mean, you could just say Allah created aliens too. We don't know the vastness of God's creations, and never will.

Just my 2 Euro-Cents.

Samee
01-08-2006, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

On a somewhat related note, E.T. was just on t'telly.

'Beee gooood'

:p

But seriously, if aliens do exist, it doesn't really fuel the fire of atheism in my opinion. I mean, you could just say Allah created aliens too. We don't know the vastness of God's creations, and never will.

Just my 2 Euro-Cents.

No, but some morons will say Aliens brought us to the earth and were watching us evolve and act the whole time and all that nonsense.

Some things are just best left unexplained.

Muezzin
01-09-2006, 06:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samee

No, but some morons will say Aliens brought us to the earth and were watching us evolve and act the whole time and all that nonsense.

Some things are just best left unexplained.
But that happens already. There will always be religion versus atheism, with each side unable to fully prove their own beliefs to the other because of their fundamental differences.

In the meantime, if aliens exist and are hostile, nuke the suckers.

Bittersteel
01-09-2006, 06:44 AM
Okay I will say this for once.Aliens visiting Earth are all garbage.Some people said it for attention.All UFOs were actually United States Experimental fighter aircraft.US government actually let these rumours go on becuz they did'nt want the Soviet to find out about their secret weapons of mass destruction.If you don't believe me then why did ppl continue to see strange aircraft only whenever they went near air force bases?

Samee
01-09-2006, 08:19 PM

VERY true words. Why was everything found near Area 51? Its an army base...

Ibrar
02-09-2006, 02:07 PM
do aliens really exist? are they some kind of Jinns or something tere are programmes on TV about UFO sightings in usa and mexico! I want to know if they really exist?:skeleton:

DaSangarTalib
02-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Of course they dont...

Muezzin
02-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Maybe. Allah (SWT) made many creatures.

However, it's probably best not to get pre-occupied with such matters.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-09-2006, 02:12 PM

y is this in the introduction section?

see this link, its being disucssed here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...ghlight=aliens

ps- welcome to the forums.

Ibrar
02-09-2006, 02:16 PM
because I am a new user only limited access![MAD][/MAD]

MetSudaisTwice
02-09-2006, 04:16 PM
salam
best explanation is allahu alam
wasalam

Mezier
02-09-2006, 04:25 PM
I know this thread is a bit old, but I didnt want to make a new one.
Here is my story...
When I was about 11-12, my family and I were living in an apartment. My room was at the back of the apartment. One hot night during the summer, I went to go to sleep, but within 5 minutes of being on the bed I was getting really hot so I decided to go open the window right above my head. I got up and opened it and saw in the sky..........3 circular BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT blue objects spinning in a circle (kind of like a 3-bladed cieling fan) at outragoues speeds (and I mean VERY fast). Usually when we see a plane fly over our heads, they seem like they are moving REALLY slow because of the height they are at. Not these ones. It was literally like watching a fan in motion, and each Circular object was the size of quarter from my perception, unlike planes that usually look like small ants in the sky, these things were huge. And all 3 of them looked like blue neons, radiating blue. And the wierdest thing of all....not a single sound....totally silent. I dont know of any planes that can be that close to the ground and not make a noise.
If you want to know exactly what I was seeing, put some glow-in-the-dark stickers (the size of quarters) on a cieling fan, 1 sticker on each end of the blades. Close the lights so you can only see the stickers and then turn the fan on......

After I saw this, I slowly crawled back into bed and prayed to Allah that they dont abduct me. :statisfie

I'm not sure anymore if they were UFOs, but at that time I was convinced
Still one of the wierdest things to happen to me.

Ghazi
02-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Salaam

I think they're reffering to the Jinn there a nation just similar to our's they live there lives, have children ect.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-09-2006, 08:37 PM

Threads Merged.

Mainul_Islam
02-10-2006, 01:55 AM
aliens.... interesting topic

i cant claim they do exist... but i have no problem agreeing that they might exist. i'll believe in their existence when i see one for real :)

north_malaysian
02-10-2006, 02:01 AM
Aliens are jinns.

E'jaazi
02-10-2006, 07:41 AM
How do we know that aliens do not exist? Man is a superior creature that Allah put on earth. But my Brothers and Sisters, think about what the Qu'ran say about Allah - That He is Lord of ALL the Worlds! We do not know how many worlds there are and what Allah may have created on them. Remember also, there are unseen things that man is not aware of.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.