/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

michaela
01-06-2006, 06:11 AM
hello all,

i am a canadian and am hoping to find some answers. i was brought up catholic but as soon as i was able to think and question, i felt as though i was excommunicated from the church (not literally, but i was looked at as an outsider by the age of 10). since then i have gone from agnostic to deep atheism and haven't found any answers or happiness. recently i have felt a draw toward islam and i'm not even sure why - i know so little about it. in any event i am hoping to learn more and i hope that it can provide me with some answers and some satisfaction with my life. anyway, for now i will probably be observing the forums, until i feel comfortable enough to ask questions and engage in discussion.

thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Takumi
01-06-2006, 06:15 AM
Thank you for joining us in this forum.

You will find many men and women who will immediately assist you should you have any questions about this wonderful way of life.

If they can't help you, rest assured they will someone who can. After all, the biggest room in the world is the room of improvement.

Please don't hesitate to post your questions. We look forward to assisting you!

hidaayah
01-06-2006, 06:17 AM
welcum to the forum..hope ur stay is beneficial..

sumay28
01-06-2006, 06:22 AM
Subhannallah...

Welcome!!! :)

Any questions you have post it on the Comparative Religion thing.. if you have any questions on the existance of God, the preservation of the Quran, the contradictions in the bible, the prophet muhammed (saw) (just throwing out some question ideas) direct it there and insha allah (god willing) we can help you out.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
michaela
01-06-2006, 06:24 AM
Thanks very much, for the direction and welcome - it is all much appreciated!

akulion
01-06-2006, 06:26 AM
Peace be upon you - Salam Alaikum

We are very happy to welcome you :D
And look forward to answering any and all questions you may have. Please feel free to ask questions to your hearts content.

In Islam there is no limits on knowledge or questioning where gaining knowledge is concerned.

Looking forward to your posts in the future :)

MetSudaisTwice
01-06-2006, 10:05 AM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

Rabi'ya
01-06-2006, 12:38 PM
salaam

Welcome to the forum....I hope you find peace and happiness here, inshAllah(god-willing)

wsalaam

Rabiya:rose:

Umu 'Isa
01-06-2006, 12:54 PM
welcome to the forums :)

Makky
01-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the fourm and I'm sure you will be happy here.

may allah show us all the right way, AMEN

أحمد
01-06-2006, 02:26 PM
:sl:
:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 :D And learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

:w:

michaela
01-07-2006, 12:27 AM
wow thanks for all of the gracious welcomes - makes being involved a lot easier. :D

ummAbdillah
01-07-2006, 10:35 PM
:welcome:

ummAbdillah
01-07-2006, 10:36 PM
salaam (peace)
welcome to the forum
inshallah (god-willing) you will
enjoy ur stay!!
:sister: aisha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!