/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Araibari Kamil Madrasah And Yateem Khana

kabir.bd
01-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Araibari Kamil Madrasah And Yateem Khana
The Mosque Has Been EST Since 1930 and now needs rebuilding.

The Institute is in KASBA, BRAHMANBARIA, BANGLADESH And Is Quite Well Known.

The Madrasah Has over 1000 Students & over 100 Yateems (orphans)

If you Would Like to make a donation for the Madrasah or Sponsor a Child please
email me: kabir.bd@blueyonder.co.uk , i will reply with the details
or CLICK HERE TO DONATE ONLINE USING A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD.

HERE ARE SOME PICS:

HERE ARE SOME YATEEMS

To Sponsor an Orphan (YATEEM) is Costs ONLY £ 100.00 PER YEAR
You Have a choice of how many years you want to sponsor them.

THANKYOU.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kabir.bd
01-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Dear Brothers if you can't afford to sponsor a child please donate for the renovation of the Mosque or donate to the Madrasah (you can donate as little as you want), the paypal email address is kabir.bd@blueyonder.co.uk or if you would Like to donate now using a Credit/Debit card CLICK HERE

kabir.bd
01-06-2006, 11:51 AM
THANKYOU TO,

MR. Kabir Ahmed - Birmingham UK - Sponsored 1 Child (Till He (The Yateem) Can Earn)
MRS. Badana Begum - Manchester UK - Sponsored 1 Child (Till He (The Yateem) Can Earn)
MR. Shahidul Alam - Dhaka Bangladesh - Sponsored 1 Child for a Year
MRS Tabbassum Sayeedia - Manchester Uk - Sponsored 1 Child (Till He (The Yateem) Can Earn).
MD. El-Fatary - Espoo, Finland - Sponsored 1 Child for a Year

May Allah Bless Them All.
THIS LIST WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY.

afriend
01-06-2006, 11:59 AM
I have no money to spare but I make Dua that your campaign goes well and you collect suficient money for this noble deed....inshallah, when i get money, May Allah let me and everyone spend their money on that which is good.

Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kabir.bd
01-07-2006, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
I have no money to spare but I make Dua that your campaign goes well and you collect suficient money for this noble deed....inshallah, when i get money, May Allah let me and everyone spend their money on that which is good.

Ameen
Thankyou brother,

+ Mods is it possible to Make this a Sticky...

kabir - Organiser

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.