/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need contact-info!

Umm Safiya
01-06-2006, 12:03 PM
:sl:

Me and a sister talked a while ago, and she mentioned an islamic education..
It's located in London, but you can get take the education through computer if you have internet.. When you have an oral-exam they call you or you fly to London!
Does anyone know about this, and where can I contact them? Plz..

Barak Allâhu fikum..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
01-06-2006, 12:05 PM
salam
sis there are many islamic education based school in london and UK, any particular school you looking for?
wasalam

afriend
01-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah...there are quite a few now....My one called Al-Risaalah, in tooting....It is for both boys and girls, but there are different sections to it so it's ok, (Alahamdulillah). But there is no oral examination, just an entrance exam, with a fee of something like £30 or something like that

M H Kahn
01-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Education is a must for understanding our duties as humans. One cannot become Muslim unless he has understood Islam and accepted it. Understanding Islam requires proper education, as misunderstating may evewn lead one unknowingly to Kufr or Shirk !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
01-06-2006, 04:11 PM
:sl: sister
i dont know about oral exams having to fly over. umm could it be london college you are talkng about?
http://www.londonoc.com/new/English/

Umm Safiya
01-06-2006, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf
Is this the right thread you posting at???:?

Lol, I was about to say that!? :)
Umm, I dunno the name of the school, and I don't know the sister, I only talked to her 1 time..

It's not a college.. You'll get the homework, exams etc. through computer.. So I don't have to move to London.. I can sit here in Denmark, and graduate through my computer.. You'll be educated in hadeeth, qur'ân and fiqh.. That's basicly all I know! :sister:

But does these schools have webpages? If they do, can you put the links here inshâ'Allâh?

Umm Safiya
01-18-2006, 05:07 PM

Bump!

If anyone can help me here, plz reply, jazak Allâhu khayr..

taebah
01-18-2006, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ms. Amira

Me and a sister talked a while ago, and she mentioned an islamic education..
It's located in London, but you can get take the education through computer if you have internet.. When you have an oral-exam they call you or you fly to London!
Does anyone know about this, and where can I contact them? Plz..

Barak Allâhu fikum..

Assalamu aliakum Sister,

I came across this link:

International Colleges of Islamic Sciences

I'm not sure if this is the specific one you're looking for, but give it a try and let me know.

May Allah aid you in your pursuit of Islamic knowledge.

Umm Safiya
01-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Denmark

الحاج جمال الدين الرديني

Al Hikma Skolen

Ellebjergvej 50, st.

2450 KBH, SV

Denmark

Tel: 00 45 36 17 85 11

Tel: 00 45 43 99 97 34
wa 'alaykum Assalâm ukhti..

Yay, they got a school in Denmark.. Wuhu! I'm so happy now..
Barak Allâhu fiki ukhti.. :D:D:D

Muezzin
01-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Mubrook, sis :)

All this talk of 'oral exams' was beginning to remind me of dentists.

Umm Safiya
01-21-2006, 11:49 PM

Lol..
I actually found out, that it's a elementary + middle school.. Soooo, no chance of getting in there.. ;D

mohakem
01-23-2006, 06:05 PM
As salamu alikum

I believe http://www.arees.org/ is providing online classes. The online classes are conducted at the exact same tmie as the physical classes are.

I have no further information on them however.

Wa alikum salam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.