/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Last breathe, new video

ummbilal
01-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Assalam u alaikum everyone,
> I would like to share this presentation with you its a new video to accompany the Last Breathe nasheed, very moving and a good reminder to us all, jazakallah khair to the makers and the sister who posted in a yahoo group i'm on.
>
>
http://www.alhudapk.com/audio-video/...last_breath.rm
>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sonz
01-06-2006, 12:52 PM
salama

this is not new tho but its very good reminder

jzk

ummbilal
01-06-2006, 11:37 PM
salaam alakum,
sorry if you've seen this before, but i'm sure many people havent, i;ve seen another presentation with this nasheed a few years ago, but this one was new to me, i just thought i'd share it.

Khadeejah
01-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi Wa BAraakatu
MAshaAllah Jazaak Allahu Khair sis that was a nice Nasheed
asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa BAraakatu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shudnt_have
01-07-2006, 12:05 AM
:sl: :sl:
I have been listening to this nasheeds for three years now, its never old for me, every time I hear it, it gives me the same chills as it did when I heard it at first,.subhallah, the every line carries a truth and the whole nasheed is full of warnings...the messages still remain the same...for truth never changes with time. subhaAllah. anyways thanks for sharing.

Hinna
01-07-2006, 12:28 AM
:sl: :thankyou:
Jazaka Allah sis
I have never seen this vidoe and I think it is a great Nasheeda and made me stop and realy think. Truely we all don't know when our time is up and we all or at least most of us act like we are going to be on this world forever.

Khayal
07-18-2007, 07:15 PM
:sl:

Jazaak ALLAH khayr for sharing.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.