/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what are everybodies career goal??

Helena
01-06-2006, 06:04 PM
:sl:

jus doing a survey to see what are my brothers and sisters career goal for the future inshalah?? :) :)

As u might already know, doing BA education studies, so am planing to become a primary school teacher inshalah!!!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Genius
01-06-2006, 06:11 PM
I'm changing my degree to Arabic studies, I'd like to study Philosophy aswell, I have no real career plans.

I never saw the point in working for some rich guy, working hard just so somebody else can live a more comfortable life, all seems a bit pointless.

Working then earning money and wasting that money on mere material possesions.

Global warming, neo-colonialism, tyrannical regimes in the Muslim world and all many of us will ever do is work in some office somewhere, spending the best part of our lives doing something we hate.

I'd like to devote my life to something much greater.

Bittersteel
01-06-2006, 06:12 PM
great great.My career is to look upon others who make themselves succesful figures in the society and me remaining an outcast.Period.

alright I am a 9th grader but I don't have hope for a good future.I learn everything in the hard way.

Muezzin
01-06-2006, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
I'm changing my degree to Arabic studies, I'd like to study Philosophy aswell, I have no real career plans.

I never saw the point in working for some rich guy, working hard just so somebody else can live a more comfortable life, all seems a bit pointless.

Working then earning money and wasting that money on mere material possesions.

Global warming, neo-colonialism, tyrannical regimes in the Muslim world and all many of us will ever do is work in some office somewhere, spending the best part of our lives doing something we hate.

I'd like to devote my life to something much greater.
Start Project Mayhem right now, Tyler.

And there is an existing thread on careers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Genius
01-06-2006, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Start Project Mayhem right now, Tyler.

And there is an existing thread on careers.
Let a guy dream..........

Muezzin
01-06-2006, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
Let a guy dream..........

On-topic, I want to be a solicitor inshallah.

niqaabii
01-06-2006, 06:22 PM
i want to b a primary school teacher inshallah because i can work according to the shariah if i get that sort of job:)

R_U
01-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Wanna go into teaching too InshaAllah may teach secondary English or primary not too sure yet! Have started teaching English as a foreign Language recently and am really enjoying it so also wouldn't mind moving to another country and teaching there..Ultimately wanna build/start my own school in a developing country InshaAllah and why stop there.. hopefully a few schools!

h1jabi_sista
01-06-2006, 06:40 PM
as salam alikum,

inshallah i would like to be Early Years Practioner

(basically thats a nursery nurse)

:sister:

samina1
01-06-2006, 07:46 PM
im not really sure of what iam interested in yt.. but inshallah iam look into M.D if not maybe MBA.. iam nt really sure.. i hope allah has better ideas for me...
ma salam...

Bittersteel
01-06-2006, 07:51 PM
I want to be someone rich and powerful.how many her egave O levels and A levels and all those levels?

michaela
01-06-2006, 08:04 PM
when i'm done i think i want to go into intelligence - if not that, who knows... maybe conflict mediation - i guess it depends on where i get into my masters (going next year i hope)

aamirsaab
01-06-2006, 10:47 PM
I want to be a tree.

not really jus kidding. Inshallah, accountant. but charge full price for friends - got to make a living you know.

Noor
01-06-2006, 10:53 PM

I want to a be a housewife, with 10 maids, 6 chefs and 14 chauffeurs.

Pls make dua for me.

Moi:One foot in the ghetto, One foot in the Saudi Palace.

Muezzin
01-06-2006, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor
:
Moi:One foot in the ghetto, One foot in the Saudi Palace.

It's better than having One Foot in the Grave :p

Rabbiyah
01-06-2006, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

jus doing a survey to see what are my brothers and sisters career goal for the future inshalah?? :) :)

As u might already know, doing BA education studies, so am planing to become a primary school teacher inshalah!!!

my goal is to further my skills in the medical field
perhaps LPN or RN which ever one ALLAH guides me to
but rt now family first i don't think my family would understand what is really required of me for instince I would need to go to work extra early to get ready for my shift etc.

afriend
01-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Are you gonna b a part of the old Shadow moses, or maybe a top spy for Foxhound, like Naomi in the first MSG? Just askin, don't take it serious im only jokin.......So on a serious point I think u wud make a good writer for MGS....well the comedy part of it anyway! LOL

Muezzin
01-06-2006, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
Are you gonna b a part of the old Shadow moses, or maybe a top spy for Foxhound, like Naomi in the first MSG? Just askin, don't take it serious im only jokin.......So on a serious point I think u wud make a good writer for MGS....well the comedy part of it anyway! LOL
I'd be like that part where the President grabs Raiden's gonads - completely unexpected, totally non-sensical, and all the funnier for it.

But really, I want to be a solicitor inshallah.

afriend
01-06-2006, 11:35 PM
I'd be like that part where the President grabs Raiden's gonads - completely unexpected, totally non-sensical, and all the funnier for it.

But really, I want to be a solicitor inshallah.
LOL i got quite surprised when he did that....I was thinking"?**&%$£"

Inshallah, if it is good for you then you will be a good solicitor......

Peace_of_Life
01-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Very true.
When I grow up ( if and when) I want to be a lawyer. I want to get a degree in Law/Criminology and Philosophy.

P_O_L

sonz
01-06-2006, 11:37 PM
salama

cool topic for us teenagerz lol

i want to be solicitor too.

what about modz of li?? do they work and what profession???

masalama

- Qatada -
01-06-2006, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
salama

cool topic for us teenagerz lol

i want to be solicitor too.

what about modz of li?? do they work and what profession???

masalama

:wasalamex

Nah bro, some of uz are young lyk u :)

:salamext:

sonz
01-06-2006, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Nah bro, some of uz are young lyk u :)

oh some but not all innit???

- Qatada -
01-07-2006, 12:04 AM

yeh.. onli some of the mods are young, the main admins and supermods are maturer masha Allaah.. lets na get offtopic now insha Allaah :)

samina1
01-07-2006, 01:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
I want to be a tree.

not really jus kidding. Inshallah, accountant. but charge full price for friends - got to make a living you know.

wht a joka amir, pagal...;D

Mainul_Islam
01-07-2006, 03:23 AM

what do u guys think of Aerospace Engineering?

muslimahsays_hi
01-07-2006, 03:34 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,
I am a professional opera singer and insha Allah will continue my career with great success.

Takumi
01-07-2006, 03:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimahsays_hi
Assalamu Alaikum,
I am a professional opera singer and insha Allah will continue my career with great success.
You must have an amazing vocals to be able to sing like that. Truly Allah has blessed you.

michaela
01-07-2006, 03:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam

wow! that's brave! if you are seriously thinking about that, you must be very smart - engineering in general is extremely challenging (a few friends from school are in engineering and they are always busy).

hidaayah
01-07-2006, 04:10 AM
Assalam u Alaikum
Its cool...my brother did it for one year but left because the college (the only one that offers this subject here in Pakistan) wasn't good..
wassalam

mujahedeen2087
01-07-2006, 05:01 AM
lawinforcement

michaela
01-07-2006, 05:18 AM
cool - what sort of law enforcement did you want to do? certain type of investigation or more of the enforcement side of it?

Muezzin
01-08-2006, 01:29 PM

Law enforcement? Coolicious! You could be badass funny cops like in Dragnet:

MuslimaH~SistaH
01-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Assalama Alaikum.

First of all,this thread is really intresting.
I want to be a Docter,Inshallah.

~~Salam~~

Syed Hussain
01-08-2006, 01:49 PM
ASW
i would like to be a doctor/gp but i dont think ill be able to but what i really want to do is to go to palestine and help the brothers and sisters over their INSHALLAH. and to bring our land back to muslim hands. INSHALLAH
ASW[S][/S]

MuslimaH~SistaH
01-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Sounds good.

Sanobar
01-08-2006, 04:59 PM
salam!
iam doin my high school with optionals math,commerce and economics.....so igues si 'll do something related to this!!!!! ;);)
ma'salamah

ummAbdillah
01-08-2006, 05:16 PM
errrrrrrrrrrm
i donno what i wanna be!! i wanted to
be a teacher.... buh nah.... then i wanted to
be a doctor.....
:rollseyes ...hel nah.........
:hmm:
am quite good at art so i might be an artist :inshallah:
:confused: allahu a'lam
(allah knows best)

Tasneem
01-08-2006, 08:35 PM
If i move to Saudi Arabia(inshallah) i want to be a doctor or teacher
If im not in Saudi,Im goint to be a homemaker
You know,take care of the kids,house etc inshallah

SaLaMz

akulion
01-08-2006, 08:41 PM
im not gona say cos its already mentioned somewhere else :D

strider
01-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Assalamu alaikum

A pyschologist, Insha'Allah.

Ma'assalama

ummbilal
01-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Inshaallah a Doula

Angel
01-14-2006, 05:29 PM
ummm well i realy dont know wat i wanna be but inshallah im thinking of becomin a doc or journalist or maybe a writer since i love to write,wel im stil making up my mind :giggling:

Wasalam:)

Sanobar
01-14-2006, 05:32 PM
writer dats facinating! :):)

muslimahh
01-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Hmmm honestly I;d want to stay at home and continue something like perhaps write childrens stories and do some global poverty research~ something along those lines inshAllah!!! :)

myInspiration
01-15-2006, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by michaela
wow! that's brave! if you are seriously thinking about that, you must be very smart - engineering in general is extremely challenging (a few friends from school are in engineering and they are always busy).
yup ... engineering is a busy and challenging job, but it totally depends on how u manage ur time, i even go back home at 3am in the morning ... but that was when i first started my career ... manage ur time properly and u should be able to cope with ur workload ;D

but anyway i'm thinkin to go into business b4 i'm 30 and be successful ... insyaAllah

The Ruler
01-15-2006, 07:12 PM
my first choice is to b a doctor but then i dont mind being a scientist or a biologist cuz i just luv those subjects. but i dunno what my gcse grades are gonna lead me to. *shrugs*

stranger
01-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Salaam

I have noticed that some of you are interested in working in a Islamic school, what if i can help you get in? I live in Birmingham.

Salaam
stranger

oneumah
01-15-2006, 09:40 PM
salam,
insha'allah, i want to make a doctors-without-bounders organization for the muslim world and i though to expand to edaution, relief funds, and most importantly, uniting the whole muslims around the world----oneumah inshallah..

Muezzin
01-16-2006, 06:07 PM
Why doesn't anyone want to be a crocodile hunter?

ummAbdillah
01-16-2006, 06:13 PM
Why doesn't anyone want to be a crocodile hunter?
:lol:
u gotta b kiddin
:giggling:

Muezzin
01-16-2006, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lovly_lady
:lol:
u gotta b kiddin
:giggling:
Crikey!

lϋх ετ νέrιταs
01-17-2006, 11:42 AM
i wanna do something geography based here ..... but am very confused at the moment because i prefer the physical geography out or human/urban .... the only thing is ... is it really practical for a muslim girl??

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 12:50 PM
:sl: ..am doin biomedical science...insha'allah hope to be a biomedical scientist..or maybe a haematologist..or what bot..:rollseyes well..i'm confuzzled...:?

~Mischa~
01-17-2006, 01:20 PM
i'm doin my mock exams at school at the moment.. and i still dunt know what i wanna do! :rollseyes.. i love art but i dunt see a career in that.. so erm i probs become a psychologist/primary school teacher as i wuv kids.

~Mischa~
01-17-2006, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hijabi_19
:sl: ..am doin biomedical science...insha'allah hope to be a biomedical scientist..or maybe a haematologist..or what bot..:rollseyes well..i'm confuzzled...:?
what is a haematologist? lol

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 01:46 PM
well...me thinks itz got something to do with blood :D

Bittersteel
01-17-2006, 02:08 PM
sick!

does it take 3 years or 4 years to complete college for computer science?

~Mischa~
01-17-2006, 02:39 PM
whats sick?.. blood?.. dude what are u, like 5?

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 03:15 PM
lol at the sickness..i used to faint at the site of blood..
umm..u plannin on doin a computer science degree?..coz it takes 3 years to get the bachelors...

S_87
01-17-2006, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mischa~
whats sick?.. blood?.. dude what are u, like 5?

well when you have a blood test, do you think the results will come on its own? :? :p when you need blood do you think doctors are responsible for seeing which blood you need? :p

~Mischa~
01-17-2006, 04:09 PM
^ erm.. tell that to abrar.. his the one that said it was sick! lol

salman128
01-21-2006, 07:41 PM
I wana be a airplane defreezer dude

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.