/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good Friends Are A Blessing

Snowflake
01-06-2006, 09:42 PM
:sl:

Good friends are one of life's blessings. Who is your best friend and why are they so special to you? Have you been inspired by them in any way, or vice versa? While we mention our best friends, let's make it beneficial for them in the way that at the end of the post we make a duaa for our friend/s and all of us can say ameen :)

I think I should start it off inshaAllah...

My best friend's name is Rekha. She is one the most wonderful and warm human beings you could ever wish to meet. We can laugh, joke, discuss, share anything from A-Z, even tease each other and not mind. She always gives sound advice, mashaAllah. She has a very big heart and sends money regularly to poor people in her home country, Bangladesh. This deed of hers inspired me to do the same, alhumdulillah. She is kind, compassionate, fun, and so loveable. I can count on her to be there for me no matter what time of the day or night it is. Now to me that is a real friend. I really could not ask Allah for a better friend :wub:

My duaa for my friend..

Ya Allah, the most beneficient, the most merciful. Please bless my friend Rekha and her family with good health, happiness and prosperity. Reward her abundantly for all her good deeds. Keep her & her family safe from all harm, illness and misfortune. Please grant her success in her studies and ease all the troubles and hardship in her life. Give her hidayah and strengthen her imaan for her benefit in this world and the next, inshaAllah. Finally Alhumdulillah for blessing me with such a wonderful, sincere friend, ameen.

Oh no I think I'm gonna blub lol :'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
01-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Ameen!!!!!well all the people my age are too immature and two faced...my Allah guide them and us all...my best friend though is truley unique.....and i can never pay her back for all she has done for me...May Allah bless her and grant her and us all jannatul firdos!!Ameen thumma ameen!!!

Snowflake
01-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Ameen sis. Yup sis ur rite that's why I believe in quality not quantity when it comes to friends :)

Syed Hussain
01-06-2006, 10:34 PM
ASW
best friends are those that keep your islam alive and alhamdullillah i have been blessed with great friends who are taller than me by miles and i am short. id ont know how that works. the person i am ytoday is because of their help and because of their advice. ALHAMDULLILAh
may allah grant them jannatul firdous and allow them to enter jannaah with a high status and gain the maximum reward they can inshallah. may allah keep them happy and well
ASW

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
01-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Ameen....... MashaAllah you truly are blessed bro : )

afriend2
01-07-2006, 10:37 AM
salaam,
well my best friend is called Nazmin and she is actually my cousin too. we are of same age and we grew up with eachother. she is alhamdulillah a lovely person and she is learning how to become an Alimah (everyone make du'a that she can be the best that she can possibly be:))

we can always talk about anything and everything, and mashAllah we have no secrets from one another. :wub:

i pray that Allah rewards her for her work and has mercy on her and all of us. truly Allah is the Most-Kind and Most-Merciful.:wub:
Ameen!

wassalam.

Adnan_Malik
01-07-2006, 10:57 AM
My best mate Haroon, is like my twin lol. I can't imagine doin nething without him. We argue about stuff but it's in good sense, we've never fallen out over nething.
He's going to college this year so may Allah make him a successful student and give him good health.......................ameeeeen

afriend2
01-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Ameen.

wassalam:peace:

Snowflake
01-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Comeeeeeeee on guys get posting. I'm sure we all have a best buddy out there :?

Umm Safiya
01-07-2006, 04:39 PM

My best friend's name is Ameena.. I love her so much.. She helped me alot when I reverted, alhamdulillâh.. I can always count on her,
May Allâh guide her and her husband, and make their marriage good, and may Allâh help her taking her hijab and jilbab back on, and may He help her get a good halal job, ameen..

:w:

sapphire
01-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Ameen!!!!Thumma Ameen!!!!!the one best friendi have is not even my age....but i tell her everything.......allhamdullilah we dont have babyish fall outs and all those things......if it wasnt for her i wouldnt be the person i am now.....

Takumi
01-07-2006, 04:53 PM
My best friend Naoki Fujiwara hails from Kurokawa. I've known him for 8 years now and I love him so much that I composed a ballad for him. I'd sing it in a festival soon insha Allah. Rumi and Shamsuddin's brotherhood is nothing compared to ours.

We're inseparable. He'd bring his kids over and we chill out, practising our skills.

He's very straightforward yet truthful. Caring and we-live-at-the-moment guy. . We never take things personally. His advice is always sincere and it's not that sucking-up-to-you advice.

Once I had a difficulty and told him about it. He said what I wanted to hear; "life goes on. Get a grip and move on." Wow.

when he's happy so am I. when he's sad, I share his sadness. of course i'd tell him, "hey, you need to sort it out. i'll help in anyway i can, but i have limits." and with that simple yet straight forward advice, he'd move on and no complaints, nothing.

i cant remember saying, "i'm sorry if i offend you with this advice" or what ever glaze that other people use. and he doesn't say it either. because the moment my heart feels that he'd offended me, i forgive him, and he does the same. but those circumstances are rare. very rare.

Phew...i'm so glad we're not like that. Thank you Allah for blessing me with this friendship. Let us live simple so that other people can simply live. We need your love and each other as long as we obey your rules. If one of us astray from You, guide us, and if he insists on disobeying you, part us for our love for each other MUST not be stronger than our love for You.

Umm Safiya
01-09-2006, 09:37 PM

I have another best friend.. She is so adorable.. Her name is Sumaiya, and she is also a user on this forum.. :D
I've known her since December 2002.. I got contact to her through a chat-site, and we've been sooo close ever since!
When she is sad, I'm sad, when she is happy, I'm happy and vice versa.. I can share anything with her, and eventhough we don't live near eachother, I always feel close to her.. :wub: Aw I can't even explain it, she's just the best.. :love:
I love you Sumaiya, I hope we'll never lose contact.. May Allâh guide you, bless you, reward you with Jannah and a pious husband, ameen! :love: :love: :love:

Syed Hussain
01-09-2006, 09:56 PM
ASW
best friend keep on coming tou cant name them all but they are great people. i thank allah that he has given us friends like these. without best friends we would be lost.
ASW

kashifdogar
01-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Dear Sister Nadia
i hope you lucky you have best friend and you care your friend. I also pray for you and for your friend Inshallah Tala you both forever best friend and your friendship more strong with time Amine
You know Sister i also have 1 good friend i care too much but 1 time i do something do wrong and my friend angry with me and now my friend say she forgive me but no want more talk with me tell if she no want more talk me can she forgive me or not?
Allah protect you and your friend and my friend forever
Your Brother

Nawal89
01-11-2006, 09:32 PM
My best freind.. I havent seen her in almost 5 years :(. We keep in touch though. I love her so much, Her name is Dalaal and she's yemeni. I can talk anything with her, and she always knows how to make me smile. (and she asks me why i laugh so much lool). I havent phoned her in a while, i hope she's doing ok.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.