/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LI Forum Orphan Sponsorship Program Information

kadafi
01-07-2006, 08:59 PM
:sl:

LI Islamic Forum will insha'Allaah start a project where we (LI Members) can work together to collect as much donations necessary to sponsor one orphan for a year (or more - depending on the funds).

The cost will be around $400 for a whole year. Insha'Allaah, if the project is successful, we can sponsor another orphan or sponsor even more than a year.

We'll get a picture and an up-to-date profile of the orphan we're sponsoring telling us how he/she is doing.

The Prophet (Peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

"I and the caretaker of the orphan will enter Paradise together like this, raising (by way of illustration) his forefinger and middle finger jointly, leaving no space in between." [Saheeh al-Bukhaari]
------UPDATE--------

Alhumdillah, so far we have 11 replies from members who are interested.

------UPDATE---------

I will list the payment methods that are available. Please do not attempt to send any money without informing me. Jazaka'Allaahu khairun in advance.
  • Paypal (Highly recommended):
- You can send money via the famous paypal system. You don't need account with them, as long as you have a major credit card/debit card, you can send instantly. To send money via paypal, go here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/donate.php
  • Direct Bank Transfer
If you want to send the money via bank transfer, then pm (private message ) me so that I can provide you my bank details.
  • Cheque or Money Order
If you prefer using cheque or a money order, pm me so that I can provide you my address.

Insha'Allaah, I will update if more find more reliable payment methods.

Jazaka'Allaahu Khairun in advance and may Allaah (Exalted is He) reward you all. I will insha'Allaah post the orphan's information as soon as I get it. :w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.