/* */

PDA

View Full Version : zAk - A year at Load-Islam.

Far7an
01-08-2006, 01:19 AM

:salamext:

As many of us know, brother zAk has completed one year at Load Islam forums. I thought, this would be a good chance for me to show how appreciated he is on this forum.

What the Admins say about zAk---

format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi
Alhumdillah, brother zAk has completed his first year on LI. He first joined the forum in pursuit of seeking knowledge and simultaneously offered his previous acquired knowledge to promote the Islamic image on the forum. A hafidh and a taalib ul-ilm.
May Allaah (Exalted is He) continue guiding you, your family and the Muslim Ummah.

format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun
Our own Hafiz who reads 3 parahs every night of taraweeh and inspiration for all of us, pointing out our spelling mistakes abit to much though :-\ lol but we love him nonetheless:)
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
JazakumAllahu khayran br. zAk for all the time and effort you gave in building our online community. You made the forums much more personal and strenghtened the bonds amongst members. May Allah swt increase your eeman and shower you with his blessings.

What the Moderators say about zAk---
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
I admire zAk for his incredible ability to combine a stern attitude and a hilarious character. Being the top poster, an excellent mod and having many beneficial threads to his name, I congratulate LI’s outstanding entertainer on completing his first year and pray he will continue to be the great contributor that he is, Masha’Allaah.

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad
One of the most respected people on this forum. :D Quite funny and very coool

May you be rewarded immensly by Allah
And last but not least, a comment from the most comical of brothers on the forum.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
zAk is the spelling master extraordinaire of LI. With his quick wits, cool animations, and humour that can't be topped, he's one of the best bad boys in this place. He's also a good moderator, and an excellent Muslim.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sanobar
01-08-2006, 02:59 PM
salam,
mashaAllah bro zAk .....a biggggg mubrook to u...and keep us benefitting from ur knowldge abt islam ! i have indeed learned alot from u! :):):happy: and yeah keep making us laugh like u alwayz do....and yep also correct our spell mistakes! :lol:
ma'salamah

Uthman
01-08-2006, 03:00 PM
:sl:

My, it seems just like yesterday that our resident Indian comedian joined the forum. Well actually, no it doesn't.

JazakAllahu Khayran zAk for what has been a most entertaining year on LI. May you continue to correct our spelling mistakes, torment us to the limit and brighten up our lives for many more years to come! :)

:w:

Rabi'ya
01-08-2006, 03:05 PM

Mubarak zAk!!!!

You have defeinitly taught me plenty of stuff and have benefitted the forum no end!!

Lets see how much more you can achieve over the next year

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
01-08-2006, 03:32 PM

mabrook wAk :D
(sorry i couldnt resist :p )

sapphire
01-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Hmmmmmmm.....wellll congratulations zAk........you certainly benefit this forum with all your wisdom (grandad) and knowledge.........and constant picking on many of my comments on threads :)

Silver Pearl
01-08-2006, 03:39 PM
:sl: Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Mabrook for being officially the first to spam the forum zAk, I guess some one has to do the job right?:p

I’m sure you have been a great asset to the forum just as your fellow mods and admin have indicated. Ameen to the above duas:)

Hope you continue to be beneficial to the forum inshallah

One thing I don’t get is, how is zAk the spelling master? Or is it a joke that I missed O_o

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

I think v had a similar thread here b4 :)

It toke (took-thanks teacher) me a while to realise when brother zAk writes the letter ‘v’ it actually means ‘u’, took me forever to crack that code:offended: !

Sahabiyaat
01-08-2006, 03:42 PM
[S]waydago zakky wak. may Allah bless you. and ameen to that;D .[/S]

nafy
01-08-2006, 03:44 PM
salaamz
awwww threads lyk dese almost always make me cry...lyk weddings...not dat bro zAK has married da LI boards ;) ;D jus jokin ;)
congratz bro zAK!!! well done!!
mashallah u have really benfited da forum!! jazakallah! :)
May Allah swt keep u happy and on da str8 path alwayz....ameen
take care bro
w/salaamz :)

shinin_crescent
01-08-2006, 04:41 PM

Mabrooook zAk :sister:...amani i'll follow ur example...i cant resist this too LOL
Masha'Allah you're a hafiz too :)

format_quote Originally Posted by shinin_crescent
:P
LOL i meant :p

BlissfullyJaded
01-08-2006, 04:50 PM

Actually...v = we, me thinks. *thinks* :sister:

Congrats brother zAk! :D (loooq amani, I can't believe you ruined his thread! :thumbs_up)

May you continue to correct our spelling mistakes, torment us to the limit and brighten up our lives for many more years to come!
Couldn't have said it better. :statisfie

Halima
01-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Salaam walikum waramatuallahi warbarakatu....

Congradulations on your one year Wak!

Euology of Zak:

Zak is very much respected, and I think he's a great Moderator. I have taught him some of my good tricks to becoming a good moderator *cough cough*..loq. 99.9% of the time he makes me laugh when I read his posts. What is even more impressive is that he is a Hafiz. What can be more mpressive than that?

walikaum salam waramatuallahi wabarakatahu.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-08-2006, 07:24 PM

Simply a great brother to talk to and be around :smile: Cant wait to read the next 10,000 posts over the next year bro Inshallah :smile:

Salema
01-08-2006, 07:29 PM
wow..bro good job..may allah swt guide u to the right path..wow..u r a hafidh that's good..your posts always made me laugh..n ameen to all duaas..

A7med
01-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Salaam.........

and congratulations bro wAk :rollseyes :giggling:

Jazakallah khair bro

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

:okay: :okay: :okay:

shanu
01-09-2006, 08:11 AM
:beard: Great job bro! :muslimah:
Hope that all good come by ur path.
Take care and may God bless u always :)
[BANANA]Congratulation to Bro ZaK[/BANANA]

:coolalien :rose: :coolalien :rose: :coolalien :rose: :coolalien :rose: :coolalien

akulion
01-09-2006, 08:20 AM
Mabrook bro :D
masha'Allah keep it up!

A7med
01-09-2006, 09:13 AM
n.....PinkClown :-\

p.p.s : Just to remind u all, 8th JAN, was the same day when two more members joined LI, Sister Jannah n the arabic section MOD- Sister_In_Islam
[ the old 1 of ur sis in islam :D]
:rollseyes :rant: :rant: not funny :rant: :rant: :rant:

p.p.s really?? :? congratulations to them too :brother:

MetSudaisTwice
01-09-2006, 10:13 AM
salam
mashallah bro zak and congrats on your acheivments in this forum, you are truly a great bro and someone who we youths could seek knowledge from
jazakallah bro may allah increase your knowledge and make you a pious alim and may allah keep you with us for as long as allah wishes
wasalam

sapphire
01-09-2006, 11:33 AM

p.p.s : Just to remind u all, 8th JAN, was the same day when two more members joined LI, Sister Jannah n the arabic section MOD- Sister_In_Islam

thats nice of u to mention them.......sooo considerate......congratulations to them aswell!!!!

:-\:-\:-\

Umm Yoosuf
01-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum wr wb

Well thank you brother zaK for remembering me (Jannah) and sister in islam at least someone remembered us :'( :(

Nevertheless congratulations my dear brother in your contributions in LI keep up the good work. May Allah reward you and bless you with Jannah.

WaSalaam

Halima
01-09-2006, 02:01 PM
is tht the american way of spelling ?

Off-topic freeposts in multiple threads is very annoying please refrain from posting such comments

oooooops! ^^ :rollseyes

never memorised the warning levels page as u did :D
zAk :D

Apparently, you have not memorized it neither. Please take a look at the off topic up above *mistakes* cough cough* and you call urself a moderator? Tsk..tsk..tsk.

If you are trying to say they deserve the reward more than you do then I would highly agree on that one. Infact, I will give you a rep point on that one.

mehnaz
01-09-2006, 02:15 PM
Salaam,

^lol...;D;D

ummm....i read all the posts in this thread and zAk bhai (plzz dont mind)...its like u're married to LI and this is ur first wedding anniversary....:lol:....sorry guys...jus messing around...

congrats on ur first year...!!:applaud:

W'salaam

Nawal89
01-09-2006, 02:52 PM
waaah congrats bro zAK...MashaAllah.

Snowflake
01-09-2006, 05:46 PM
MashaAllah Zak bro a Quran hafiz :)

[BANANA] RESPECT[/BANANA]

habib
01-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Masha Allah

bRo zAk! kEeP iT uP!

afriend
08-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Nearly second year this January init?

Well....can't say I appreciate it lol ;D....just kidding, ur a great help at times I'm sure lol

zAk's shud have:

LI4Life

Under his user ID :D

The Ruler
08-30-2006, 11:47 AM

ok ok...i guess i gotta admit...wAk...ur a gr8 mod n 1 o de relly relly kwik witted 1s...altho u cm kinda stingy wid givin ur reps sumtyms :rollseyes...neways...

congrats bro :D :D

well done!!!! :D :D

keep it up :D :D

lol...^^ all de comments i got 4rm ma teach wen i was promoted each yr :)

tk care

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 11:53 AM
salam.
congrats Waky && well done keep it up boii && negative reps on it's way hehe Joke.;)
w.salam

lyesh
08-30-2006, 12:07 PM
salaam,
congratulations bro zAk..........
May Allah bless u!
ameen!

afriend
08-30-2006, 12:11 PM
lol...yeah :okay:

I think you only deserve it for your good work ;)

:)

[S]omg 4 more posts until dramatic slow down[/S]

Vaseline
08-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Being the typical aussie I am, I read 1-9-2006 as the 1st of september 2006 and I was thinking what the?? There's still two days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

And THEN I realised that it's a January anniversary, not a September one *slaps hand on forehead!*

Anyhow, a belated congratulations brother! =)

Malaikah
08-30-2006, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vaseline
Being the typical aussie I am, I read 1-9-2006 as the 1st of september 2006 and I was thinking what the?? There's still two days to go!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! me too! its so annoying the way they write it the wrong way!

Vaseline
08-30-2006, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
LOL! me too! its so annoying the way they write it the wrong way!
Tell me about it! :rollseyes ;)

Mujahidah4Allah
08-30-2006, 01:14 PM
oh wow i never saw this thread kool yeah zAk keep up the good work...

ma'salamah

Al-Zaara
08-30-2006, 02:36 PM

JazakAllah khair, brother zÂk.
You are really a great moderator and alhamdulillah, a great Muslim too. :)
I pray for you that Allah (swt) will always guide you, help you and give strength to you in every heart beat and may your Imaan stay strong and your knowledge and understanding of Islam increase. May Allah (swt) be pleased with you and may you be one of the people in Jannah. Ameen.

You are indeed one of the best brothers here in this forum and I hope you hold to your wacky side, which nobody here could resist. (except lolwater who wants to see you banned, :okay: , j/k)
You have a great sense of humour and it has helped I think a lot of us, to feel more welcome here in this forum. :happy:

Inshallah, you will stay here in LI for another year.
It wouldn't be the same without you zÂk. :(

:wasalamex

Umm Khalid06
08-30-2006, 03:12 PM
[BANANA]congratulations brother a whole year wow[/BANANA]

Al-Zaara
08-30-2006, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara

JazakAllah khair, brother zÂk.
You are really a great moderator and alhamdulillah, a great Muslim too. :)
I pray for you that Allah (swt) will always guide you, help you and give strength to you in every heart beat and may your Imaan stay strong and your knowledge and understanding of Islam increase. May Allah (swt) be pleased with you and may you be one of the people in Jannah. Ameen.

You are indeed one of the best brothers here in this forum and I hope you hold to your wacky side, which nobody here could resist. (except lolwater who wants to see you banned, :okay: , j/k)
You have a great sense of humour and it has helped I think a lot of us, to feel more welcome here in this forum. :happy:

Inshallah, you will stay here in LI for another year.
It wouldn't be the same without you zÂk. :(

:wasalamex
^^LOL I hope none of you thinks I'm trying to get reps from zÂk... :offended: I read through my post again, and that was like my first thought and I WROTE the post... (with honesty, sincerity and no ulterior motives) :offended:

syilla
08-30-2006, 03:28 PM

mabrook....bro...ermmm can i call him ZeK instead... :rolleyes:

anyway...congratulations and hope you will stay the way you are...

Mujahidah4Allah
08-30-2006, 04:26 PM
yeh i used to call him zEk hahaha good minds think alike

ma'salamah

glo
08-30-2006, 04:55 PM
I just want to know one thing:

Is zAk ever permitted to rep anybody??? :uuh: ;D

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

salam.
YES he is he's very nice at Repping he rep me with balloons saying GET WELL SOON aww bless thanks, but he's tight he doesn't gave that much :hiding:
w.salam

Lonely_Boy
08-30-2006, 05:12 PM

sorry i got late i think this thread was started too many days ago....but definitely bro zak congrats for whole year and MASHALLAH your contribution are benificial as well as appreciable .....stay same or progress :) thanks and JAZAKALLAH

Mujahidah4Allah
08-30-2006, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

too right sista :D he does give a lotta reps n he aint stingy with it :)

ma'salamah

IceQueen~
08-30-2006, 05:57 PM
yeah jazAkallah ;D erm that doesn't sound right...*not sure*

Al-Zaara
08-30-2006, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marya
yeah jazAkallah ;D erm that doesn't sound right...*not sure*
LOOOL ;D JazÂkAllah... Oh myyy.... :uuh: Doesn't sound right at all... :uuh:

Far7an
01-08-2009, 09:53 AM

Four years up!:bravo:

Nájlá
01-08-2009, 10:27 AM
wow reading this thread made me smile :-[

mabrook vAk on ur 4th year here.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-08-2009, 02:02 PM
LONG LIve zAk!

may he always keep me company at work Ameen

Re.TiReD
01-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Oh....congrats

Al-Zaara
01-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Uh, I was so nice back then, re-reading my post to zAk. What happened?

Oh, right. Life happened.

Congratz zAk!

Abu Ilyas
01-08-2009, 06:53 PM
A Big Mabrook to you Akhee. :beard:

Dua_e_Sehar
01-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Assalam Alaikum

Nice thread....enjoyed it:)

Congrats "ZAk".....May Allah(swt) reward you for your efforts..ameen
Take care:)

Whatsthepoint
01-08-2009, 06:56 PM
How old is this Zak person?

BlissfullyJaded
01-08-2009, 06:57 PM

Sheesh...we managed to put 4 years with you, and your constant attAks. Well almost 4 in my case. We deserve a reward for that. :skeleton:

Seriously tho, congrats bro. :D

Pk_#2
01-08-2009, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
How old is this Zak person?
Erm... 2 + 6, He's 8! Alhamdhulillah. :ooh:

Congruts zAk, You've lived half Yr life on LI!

Soulja Girl
01-08-2009, 07:08 PM

Gratz vAk... :coolious:

Woodrow
01-09-2009, 04:46 AM
I offer my condolences to the members of LI for having faced the zAk for 4 years.

And to you zAk all I can say is:

CONGRATULATIONS

and Jazakallah Khayr for all of the help you gave me when I first came here.

Sahabiyaat
01-10-2009, 11:11 AM
wak wak u traitor, u left us and got married!....but u came back:D .:peace:

Fishman
01-10-2009, 11:14 AM
zAk is LI's internet meme, just like Chuck Norris is for the rest of the internet. :D

aamirsaab
01-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Now wait just a dang minute.

zAk joined in January 2005. I joined in Dec 2004....which means I've been here longer than him....so why's he getting all the attention, praise, kudos and monetary goods?

Clearly, the extent of zAk's powers are so great, he is even able to STEAL MAH THUNDAH.

Periwinkle18
01-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Congrats bro zAk :)

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

zAk joined in January 2005. I joined in Dec 2004....which means I've been here longer than him....so why's he getting all the attention, praise, kudos and monetary goods?

Clearly, the extent of zAk's powers are so great, he is even able to STEAL MAH THUNDAH.
Waited a dang minute, Awwk imsad

Heres Yr thunder baK,

Congruts bro Aaaaaamirsaaab!

Would you like Yr own thread? dedicated to the one and only Yu?

Periwinkle18
01-10-2009, 01:01 PM
n congrats to bro aamirsaab too :)

Olive
01-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Lol @ pk. :p

Congrats to Aamirsaab too then. :D

aamirsaab
01-10-2009, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Would you like Yr own thread? dedicated to the one and only Yu?
Nah. Your bank account details and pin number will suffice.

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Nah. Your bank account details and pin number will suffice.
K we'll trade banK account details and pin? What Yu say? I'm up for it..:exhausted

Woodrow
01-10-2009, 09:20 PM

As much as we admire you, zAk has an easier name to type. Brevity wins out.

I'm looking in my socks for some loose coins to give you a monetary reward for the time you have given LI.

So far I found an old gum wrapper, an unknown fuzzy substance (cat fur?) and a rusty bottle cap from a classic 6 ounce soda bottle. (I need to change socks more often)

glo
01-10-2009, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
So far I found an old gum wrapper, an unknown fuzzy substance (cat fur?) and a rusty bottle cap from a classic 6 ounce soda bottle. (I need to change socks more often)
That must have been uncomfortable!!

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 09:27 PM
As much as we admire you, zAk has an easier name to type. Brevity wins out.

I'm looking in my socks for some loose coins to give you a monetary reward for the time you have given LI.

The cat furr is mine!

BUGSY FIRST! ;D :X

Na7lah
01-10-2009, 09:29 PM
congrats brother zAk :)

~Taalibah~
01-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Interesting threAd, nice to see how it wAs in old times (3-4 yeArs Ago) on LI
CongrAts brother ZaK:bravo: for your 4 yeArs on LI!

_PakistaN_
01-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Thanx Zak. You have been a great admin!!!

Sahabiyaat
01-11-2009, 11:03 AM
ill take the bottle cap....dont know why...but ill take it...start a collection..

Yanal
05-10-2009, 06:01 PM
zAk has been very greatful but not graceful in giving reps or giving his mercy to spell mistakers. He also is a hafiz mashAllah and is married and mashAllah happy,but he is posting less now a days and not replying to most PMs,when I need him the most he is there to give me the basics but not over expectations,as I wished I was a member when he was a moderator or SM because I would give anything to talk to him back then.

Aamirsaab deserves respect since he's #17 and is the youngest member being the oldest (not sure if it made sense :p) and his brother Muezzin is the opposite: Older,funnier,better and cooler...:p

جوري
05-10-2009, 06:17 PM
what the.. you should change the title of this thread..
ah the good old days.. we had an army on board ..

Pic6 b&ampw battle -

the invincible army of God
The beloved citadel now torched in the night
By the dimmest of all ghastly light
Its powerful victors have dissolved
Swallowed as lost honor
Creeping in the shadows
Such as the mist of pensive men ......

& I did write that :p:p:p

Yanal
05-10-2009, 10:06 PM
heres an attempt of a poem for zak

zAk was a regular poster
But some thought he was a foster
But he wasnt he's a cool guy
Who never says bye
He is mashAllah a hafiz
Who never gives me reps
And this feast is for him
Who never shows me his photo
And never says "Ditto"
He does taraweeh on Ramadhan
He lives in a country which hates Pakistian
One day I hope I meet him
In heaven or Earth
InshAllah!

Raudha
05-10-2009, 10:24 PM
^Ameen :giggling:

surely a sense of brotherhood is in the air tonight.

Congratulations brother zAk. May Allah keep you safe, happy and content and may He grant you the best in this world and in the hereafter.Ameen

Yanal
05-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Ameen for all of us(V):embarrass

Yanal
05-31-2009, 03:33 AM
Wow I just had another ephipany! Two in one day!

Tht I never got a thread like this in my time on LI,would appreciate it if anyone does good and makes on for me:).

Strzelecki
05-31-2009, 04:38 AM
Salam.
Perhaps next February ahkee. :P

Yanal
05-31-2009, 04:52 AM
inshAllah...

AabiruSabeel
04-21-2012, 06:29 AM

To commemorate the outstanding service of brother zAk for more than 7 years, we would like to present him with a diamond medal.

Periwinkle18
04-21-2012, 03:09 PM
wow i remember this thread may Allah reward bro zAk and shower His countless blessings on him Ameen

Ali_008
04-21-2012, 04:26 PM
What's happening? Has Brother zAk left this forum forever?

Is that even possible? Abandoning internet, I mean. :skeleton:

~ Sabr ~
04-30-2012, 11:40 AM

May Allaah keep you and your family wrapped in His Mercy brother zAk, now and always, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.