/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is these rich Arabs?

swanlake
03-22-2005, 10:16 AM
:sl:

Dannii Minogue (a singer..i think) is about to sing for an Arab's son for his birthday and will get paid £0.5m for the night. Geri Halliwell was paid £2m I think, just to have dinner. Celine Dion was paid millions by an Arab man for a birthday.

What is wrong with them??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
03-22-2005, 11:30 AM
good question
thye have money to throw around

i guess :( they have got foolish with it!

Genius
03-22-2005, 12:17 PM
While their people starve, astagfirullah may Allah strike his vengence upon such animals.

Brother_Mujahid
03-22-2005, 12:21 PM
*sigh*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
swanlake
03-22-2005, 12:28 PM
I really think that they have inferiority complex. Otherwise why would they give hige amount of money to Z-list celebrity to perform crap stuff with all their nakedness to their impressionable sons when they should know better?

I just remembered how a morrocan millionnaire paid for P Didy's birthday bash on a yatcht. You can imagine what kind of stuff went on there.. What was the purpose of that??

Subhannallaah, i cant even beging to imagine the levels of sin they are committing on that evening alone.

May Allah guide them.

To be fair, some Arab rich men do give charity secretively and May Allah reward them too.

Maryam
03-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Ammen sis :)
Inshallah.

Uthman
03-23-2005, 02:35 PM

Ameen :)

:w:

أحمد
03-23-2005, 05:58 PM

:D And a big AMEEN for that . . . ;)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-23-2005, 07:58 PM

AMEEN

wasalam

Celestial
03-23-2005, 09:17 PM

don't they know that every penny that they spend they will be judged on. now try to imagine how much sin they will get on their scale.

sin reward

Brother_Mujahid
03-23-2005, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Celestial

don't they know that every penny that they spend they will be judged on. now try to imagine how much sin they will get on their scale.

sin reward
you are not the judge on the day when the scales will be bought forth

Far7an
03-23-2005, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
you are not the judge on the day when the scales will be bought forth
I think the brother was merely trying to point out how we should not waste out wealth. :)

Brother_Mujahid
03-23-2005, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan247
I think the brother was merely trying to point out how we should not waste out wealth. :)
now try to imagine how much sin they will get on their scale.
okay fair enough

BlissfullyJaded
03-23-2005, 10:48 PM

Some of the Arabs that spend money on junk also donate to charity and build masjids, etc.. So they do evil and good side by side, and only Allah SWT can judge them, and ultimately He knows best. And you never know...some people are put through trials and difficulties in this world so that their sins may be washed away.. What I mean is later on they may suffer and on the Day of Qiyamah their slate may be clean.. So don't judge their hereafter.. :)

But it is sickening to see this go on. May Allah SWT have mercy on us all and guide our Muslims to spending their money only on the right causes.

Uthman
03-24-2005, 01:20 PM

Ameen. :)

أحمد
03-24-2005, 01:31 PM

:D Ameen . . . ;)

Sahabiyaat
03-24-2005, 02:39 PM
....all those ameens....no need for mine them :) ...ah alrite...Ameen :sister:

good post
stupid people.

Uthman
03-24-2005, 02:54 PM

Stupid people? :'(

*sigh*

How do you like it? :(

Back to the topic . . . .

Sahabiyaat
03-24-2005, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
How do you like it? :(
???

Uthman
03-24-2005, 03:20 PM

I sighed. Never mind. You were forgiven.

OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!! :p

*charisma*
03-25-2005, 12:26 AM
asalamu alaikum

well personally if i stick myself here i will agree that some arabs are actin verry stupidly by not supportin their families back home.

but were all human and i guess some are just less considerate and use less mind then others

btw im not being racist or anything considering i am arab its just i do hate to see it more than the rest of you i guess especially when i see ppl without any homes and here we are just sitting there watching them and eating our dinners
and the worst thing are the lil kids waking up without any parents its just soo terrible
*sigh* its the part of the downfall of humanity i guess and maybe even the beginning
who knows

may allah protect us all and save us from the dangers of society ameen

w'salaam

tableleg
03-25-2005, 01:01 AM
May Allah give them hadayath and give all of us hadayath too.
ameen

Uthman
03-25-2005, 02:21 PM

Ameen. Steadily we can see the most unexpected things beginning to happen. Especially coming from the arabs. It's sad to see and yet another thing letting the muslim ummah down.

May Allah help them and guide them :)

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-25-2005, 05:53 PM
Who does Allah swt guide?.....

42:13.. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

renak
04-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Generally speaking it isn't wrong. However, I don't find it very Islamic.

Ghazi
04-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Salaam

I heard that the poor will enter janna 500 years before the rich and now I can see why.

renak
04-06-2006, 10:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

I heard that the poor will enter janna 500 years before the rich and now I can see why.
It is rather sick.

north_malaysian
04-07-2006, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by swanlake

Dannii Minogue (a singer..i think) is about to sing for an Arab's son for his birthday and will get paid £0.5m for the night. Geri Halliwell was paid £2m I think, just to have dinner. Celine Dion was paid millions by an Arab man for a birthday.

What is wrong with them??
If they donate this money to Darfuris in Sudan, their birthday will be blessed by God.

Genius
04-07-2006, 02:23 AM
Theres plenty of women prettier than Celine Dion that will spend the night with them for much much cheaper.

But still it's all unislamic.

Knut Hamsun
04-07-2006, 02:30 AM
Theres plenty of women prettier than Celine Dion that will spend the night with them for much much cheaper.

But still it's all unislamic.
Word has it that one of the few reasons the Saud clan organized a state-run airline was so that they could legitimately hire (and import fresh! daily)sexy flight attendants from certain foriegn countries and pay them a lot of dough for special, non aviation related fun. I wonder how much they have spent on that alone?

cleo
04-07-2006, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
The life of the rich; they forget the poor, and the down-trodden!

Genius
04-07-2006, 01:18 PM
The Saudi people need to listen to some Rage against the Machine and overthrow these tyrants.

Ghazi
04-07-2006, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
The Saudi people need to listen to some Rage against the Machine and overthrow these tyrants.
Salaam

what sort of advice is this bro :giggling:

ivanna25
04-07-2006, 02:16 PM
those people who are extremly rich and squander thier money by giving them to people who are rich like them and maybe richer are punishing themselves by themselves. instead of givin alms and establishing assossiations for the poor people they give their money to other people who dont need their money. God makes them blind and do wrong things bc the money they have arent thiers and thats why God makes them do foolish things under the name of prestige or whatever.

As muslims, we know that th paradise will be full of poor people. Those rich people who do not do not help poor people have paradise in this earth and have nothing in the afterlife, so let them enjoy this ephemeral life.

extinction
04-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Ok no need to criticize I'm from america and there are a few well of arabs here also and al7amdulillah they are on deen......rasool s.a.w was quoted to have said to an affect do not bring peoples fault to me as I want to leave this world with a clean heart in the same respect whoever has imaan on Allah and his prophet should speak good or keep quiet........we should simply make dua for them cause you never know our looking down upon them may be the means of their salvation and our ruin...............like the famous story of that one sheikh who looked down on a certain christian people and he himself became a pig farmer...

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ivanna25
those people who are extremly rich and squander thier money by giving them to people who are rich like them and maybe richer are punishing themselves by themselves. instead of givin alms and establishing assossiations for the poor people they give their money to other people who dont need their money. God makes them blind and do wrong things bc the money they have arent thiers and thats why God makes them do foolish things under the name of prestige or whatever.
Why are they punishing themselves? There is an attitude here I do not quite understand. Islam is not a flesh-denying religion like Christianity. It does not do monasticism. It does not do mortification of the flesh. It does everything in moderation doesn't it? Suppose God has given these people a lot of money and they pay the zakat on it. Doesn't the zakat cleanse it and purify it of sin? Isn't it therefore up to these men how they spend their money as long as they have paid what God requires of them? In fact isn't there a hadith that God does not mind men displaying the wealth they have justly acquired? So why do you think they will pay for doing this in the next life? I mean there are a lot of things wrong with what they are doing - it is close to zina if you ask me. But apart from the obvious immorality of cavorting with kafir women, isn't it up to these men to spend their money as they see fit? Their choices maybe stupid but are you sure they are sinful?

As muslims, we know that th paradise will be full of poor people. Those rich people who do not do not help poor people have paradise in this earth and have nothing in the afterlife, so let them enjoy this ephemeral life.
But all they have to do is pay the zakat - does God require more?

extinction
04-07-2006, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=HeiGou;246705]Why are they punishing themselves? There is an attitude here I do not quite understand. Islam is not a flesh-denying religion like Christianity. It does not do monasticism. It does not do mortification of the flesh. It does everything in moderation doesn't it? Suppose God has given these people a lot of money and they pay the zakat on it. Doesn't the zakat cleanse it and purify it of sin? Isn't it therefore up to these men how they spend their money as long as they have paid what God requires of them? In fact isn't there a hadith that God does not mind men displaying the wealth they have justly acquired? So why do you think they will pay for doing this in the next life? I mean there are a lot of things wrong with what they are doing - it is close to zina if you ask me. But apart from the obvious immorality of cavorting with kafir women, isn't it up to these men to spend their money as they see fit? Their choices maybe stupid but are you sure they are sinful?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
ok to the above comment I must just say one thing!!!!!!!!! Islam has no concept of redemption you do a good deed an you are free to do sin (how people say jesus died for our sins) not like that at all you can give zakaat yes that will purify your wealth but not your actions doesnt mean ok now Ive paid zakaat I can do whatever I feel with this money simply because my wealth is pure? that makes no logical sense....its like saying to a judge hey listen I pay my taxes but I also fund drug trafficking BUT i pay my taxes so leave me alone.....not going to fly now is it.....

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Why are they punishing themselves? There is an attitude here I do not quite understand. Islam is not a flesh-denying religion like Christianity. It does not do monasticism. It does not do mortification of the flesh. It does everything in moderation doesn't it? Suppose God has given these people a lot of money and they pay the zakat on it. Doesn't the zakat cleanse it and purify it of sin? Isn't it therefore up to these men how they spend their money as long as they have paid what God requires of them? In fact isn't there a hadith that God does not mind men displaying the wealth they have justly acquired? So why do you think they will pay for doing this in the next life? I mean there are a lot of things wrong with what they are doing - it is close to zina if you ask me. But apart from the obvious immorality of cavorting with kafir women, isn't it up to these men to spend their money as they see fit? Their choices maybe stupid but are you sure they are sinful?
ok to the above comment I must just say one thing!!!!!!!!! Islam has no concept of redemption you do a good deed an you are free to do sin (how people say jesus died for our sins) not like that at all you can give zakaat yes that will purify your wealth but not your actions doesnt mean ok now Ive paid zakaat I can do whatever I feel with this money simply because my wealth is pure? that makes no logical sense....its like saying to a judge hey listen I pay my taxes but I also fund drug trafficking BUT i pay my taxes so leave me alone.....not going to fly now is it.....
You have missed my point. It is a sin to commit zina and hence a sin to spend your money on prostitutes (or I suspect Dannii Minogue). On that we can all agree. But is it a sin to spend your money foolishly by legally as long as you pay God His due? It is not a question of redemption, but of legal use of money. So suppose that a rich Saudi pays his zakat, now his money is "clean". My argument is not that he can now do whatever he likes with it, but whether he can go on to spend his money is stupid, but not haram, ways. Let's say that a rich Saudi wants to buy a Lambourgini. He pays his zakat. He knows that there are poor Muslims in the world and that mosques need repairing in South-east Asia. Sure, it would be good for him to spend his money on those things, but would he be punished in the next life if he does not and buys the car instead?

truemuslim
07-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Seriously, rich people annoy me.

This is so sad how they show off there money like that, like if they happen to be rich, they should be religious, donate it to charity or something, not use it to commit sins!

You kno that one lady ...some syrian i think.
She came to sing in Aden, Yemen, which is stuuupid! ANd she got payed soooo much, and the yemeni's were protesting or something so she dont come, but then she was let into yemen because she said she would give some of her money that she'd earn to the yemen cancer thing. And she only gave them like less than 1/4th of what she earned.

The saudians are building 6 large cities in the middle of the soon to be unbeautiful arabian desert when they can give the money to sadaqa. And you wanna know what? They did this because they earn $1 BILLION everyday, and they didn't know what to do with it. Disgusting, i know.

Syrians arent even rich but they promote them crazy lady singers and all, and once this one singer went to some country (i forget which one) and he walks in and EVERYONE faints, INCLUDING the guys! Gayyyyy!

The emarates are just show offs when it come to money. Look at there cities, look at how they're living, they can't even think to help those people starving outside!

The deen has been buried under the money which NO ONE will benifit from!

Nawal89
07-10-2008, 06:16 AM
^So misinformed about rich people you are.

Didnt you know that the richest people dont spend like that? You dont usually know who the rich people are you know. Just because a few people who get quick money all of a sudden and cant contain themselves spend it on rediculous things, dont judge all rich people like that.

U know khalifah umar ibn abdul aziz radhiyallah anhu? He had loads of wealth. People didnt even know he had it.

truemuslim
07-10-2008, 06:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
^So misinformed about rich people you are.

Didnt you know that the richest people dont spend like that? You dont usually know who the rich people are you know. Just because a few people who get quick money all of a sudden and cant contain themselves spend it on rediculous things, dont judge all rich people like that.

U know khalifah umar ibn abdul aziz radhiyallah anhu? He had loads of wealth. People didnt even know he had it.
What?
Sis nooo i didn't mean all rich people! I just mean...em...most..or mayb some, rich people
sorrrry if i made it seem that way.

:-[

Souljette
07-10-2008, 08:13 AM

It's not a bad thing to be rich but I think the people who have wealth should help the ones that are less fortunate...I know it is hard earned money but those people who do give their money away will get their recompense...If people have money other than the money they spend on their family and themselves I think it should go to freeing all the brothers who are captured, or to people who have no money at all starving on the streets..There is too much to contribute to..no people who are contributing

north_malaysian
07-10-2008, 08:32 AM
there are some rich Malays, rich Chinese, rich Japanese, rich Americans, rich Russians, rich Pakistanis, rich Africans who spent their money on crazy things too, it's not exclusively for rich Arabs.:D

mustafaisb
07-10-2008, 07:04 PM
:sl: http://youtube.com/watch?v=N1MCEM_xx1M Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U2kp3e7TArA Part 2

IbnAbdulHakim
07-10-2008, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
While their people starve, astagfirullah may Allah strike his vengence upon such animals.
Easy bro, do not wish harm upon others.

Tania
07-10-2008, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
The saudians are building 6 large cities in the middle of the soon to be unbeautiful arabian desert when they can give the money to sadaqa. And you wanna know what? They did this because they earn $1 BILLION everyday, and they didn't know what to do with it. Disgusting, i know.
Do you wish to say they will destroy the desert area to make cities there :? :-\

truemuslim
07-11-2008, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
Do you wish to say they will destroy the desert area to make cities there :? :-\
yh, do you think thats a bad idea? I mean considering there huuuuge country they still need more. psh.
thats not the point tho, the point is how they couldnt find anything to do with the money, coz they earnin to much and ran out of thoughts of how to spend it.

next watch em try n turn the desert green. Ah the beauty of judgement day signs :)

north_malaysian
07-11-2008, 02:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
yh
next watch em try n turn the desert green. :)
Good for them, they dont have to import veggies and fruits from abroad...:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.