/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~*Bidding Farewell, asking for Forgiveness~*~

shudnt_have
01-08-2006, 07:05 AM
:sl: Dearest Bro:brother:s and Sweet :sister: s

As for tomarrow, I will be on the road of trails and hardships once again. I will pick up where I left off few weeks ago, prior to my winter breaks! With will of Allah subhallah wah tallah, I will soon begin my College classes, work shifts, and other duties which I shuffled off for the time being, and somehow I ended up joining Islamic Board.Alhumdillah. There are no doubts, that my stay here was very beneficial.:smile:

And I you :brother: and :sister: ask for forgiveness. May Allah (swt) forgive me if I have said anything offensive to you, or unintentionally hurted any of you during my stay here. Please forgive me if I have.:peace:

Lastly, This is one of most crucial years of my life, for I will be making some 'life changing' decisions, and I hope Allah (swt) will guide me through all those decisions inshaAllah. To be honest here, I am not decisive person at all.[im working on that!:sister:] So, I ask all of you to, Please remember me in your duas. May Rub BuR rahamin, accepts my sincere actions and make my ' small projects' successful. please pray it is successful inshaAllah. I will leave all of you in the care of Allah subhallah wah tallah. May He shower all of you with His mercy and endless blessings and grant us Jannah tul firdos:inshallah
:w:

LI :rock:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mehnaz
01-08-2006, 07:08 AM
Salaam,

:(:(:(...everyone's leavingg!!....:(:(:(...May Allah swt make u successful in everything u do sis...plzz remember me in ur duaa's...

W'salaam

shudnt_have
01-08-2006, 07:14 AM
:sl:
Ameen to your duas Sweet Mehnaz sis:love: I will remember you in my duas. inshaAllah. And, Jazakullahu Khairan for the tips once again. :rose:
:salambox:

Sis_ReNa
01-08-2006, 07:20 AM
Salamwalakum,
Good luck and inshAllah Allah will guide,bless and protect you in this life and in the next ameen
Rena

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sanobar
01-08-2006, 09:00 AM
salam!
one more member leaving us! :(:(:(

Ammen to all the duas ...may Allah swt grant u everthing u wished for...!:):)do remember me in ur duas!
ma'salamaah

afriend2
01-08-2006, 10:54 AM
salaam dear sister,

Ameen. i hope everything works out for you inshAllah. you made the sisters section especially brighten up :wub: and im going to miss your informtaive posts!

remember me in your du'as as you will be in mine inshAllah.:wub:

wassalam:peace: :sister:

hidaayah
01-08-2006, 12:08 PM
:sl: :sister:
May Allah help u with your goals and Give you a life full of Happiness in this world and the one hereafter..Ameen..:)

Remeber me in your dua's sis!..:)
wassalam..

Mainul_Islam
01-09-2006, 12:20 AM
take care... it was a pleasure having u here :)

may Allah guide you and protect you.

assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Umm Yoosuf
01-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum shudnt_have

May Allah bless you. You shall be missed. Take care.

Wasalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.