/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how are we treating our mother(parents)?, sumting to opens ur eyes inshalah!!

Helena
01-08-2006, 06:55 PM
:sl:

this topic i had to include about evrybodies mother, hw they feel about her and wot cud be improved??

You were my eyes when i could not see
you were my hands when i could not hold
you were my feet when i could not walk
you carried me then,
And
I will carry you now.

I've heard, seen hw children treat their mothers nowadyas!! Y is dat?? When parents get old, were are they, in a elderly home center( astagfirulla) What has this world come to????????

the messenger of Allah(saw) was asked:

What are the rights of parents over their children?

He replied, They are your paradise and your hell(ibn majah)

what are doing???????????

The lords pleasure is connected to the parents pleasure, and the lords anger is coonected to the parents anger.

I just want a general view frm everybody inshalah!!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hinda
01-11-2006, 03:09 PM
the prophet {pbuh} said: i curse 3 types of people and one of them is those who do not look after their parents when they are in old age. subhanala

strider
01-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Jazakumullah Khair, for the reminder, sister!

Children should be the coolness of their parent's eyes!

Ma'assalama

so0x0xsweet
02-17-2006, 01:12 AM
ok the whole puttin ur momma who raised you in home wehre ur gonna see her like once a month is bull.. ok my oma just died and she was in a home, i jus wanted 2 cry cuz she was alone. my momma is the sheepskins.. me nd her used to fight alot and i wanted nothing 2 do with her, i saw her as the enemie but as i grow older and more wise i see how important she is and how i would be lost without her loving hand guiding me and supporting me through my dreams, if she got old and sick i wouldnt put her in a home, my home would be hers once again as it was when i was young and needed caring for. I love my momma so much, she means the world and some!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shorouk
02-17-2006, 01:38 AM
well alhamdullah my mom and i are very close and we are like frends loool

so0x0xsweet
im really sorry i noe how u feel ur regretfull but that wont help... just pray for her... and try to do the things that u think she would have wanted u to do and accompolish.... good luck...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.