/* */

PDA

View Full Version : They Shot him after he left the Masjid

sonz
01-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Inquiry demanded into Montreal man's death

Updated Sat. Jan. 7 2006 11:26 PM ET

MONTREAL — Hundreds of people marched through downtown Montreal on Saturday to demand a public inquiry into the police shooting of a young Muslim man.

Police said Mohamed-Anas Bennis, 25, stabbed one of their officers after he left a mosque in the city's Cote des Neiges district before the constable fatally shot the assailant in December 2005.

But Bennis's family has so far refused to believe this account, saying the man would never have attacked a police officer.

Because provincial police and Montreal police were involved, the investigation into the shooting is being handled by Quebec City police

Check the Link if you want to see the Demonstration.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...107?hub=Canada

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
08-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Disgusting.....Utterly disgusting.....Even the canadian police force is corrupted. There is no police force like the canadians

QuranStudy
08-19-2006, 01:28 AM
That is why I want to leave America. This stuff will soon occur here as well.

amirah_87
08-19-2006, 01:33 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

Ya Allah, May Allah protecet us all inshaAllah... and place us all far and away from the lands of the kuffar!! :heated:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
08-19-2006, 01:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
Don't even think about coming to the UK. Things are just as bad, and you wont like the size of everything there ;D

Go Saudi or something....

QuranStudy
08-19-2006, 01:49 AM
you wont like the size of everything there
What do you mean?

Trumble
08-19-2006, 02:26 AM
Erm... the guy stabbed a police officer; I'm sure Canada is hardly the only country where that is likely to result in being shot.

OK, there is the possibilty that the police were lying, but the only reason we might have to think that, other than the usual paranoia, is that his family are "saying the man would never have attacked a police officer". What exactly would you expect them to say?! I see nothing "disgusting" or "corrupt", just sad and unfortunate.

format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
It already does, frequently. The great majority of those involved are not muslim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.