/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Troubles with Forum

Khaldun
03-23-2005, 09:20 AM
:sl:

as some of our members probably have noticed the site LI was down for a while, inshAllah its back up again, and the admins are going to investigate what went wrong. I hope that it didnt cause to much inconvienance to our members :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
03-23-2005, 09:33 AM

The statement that I've received from the host is that the website has been usin' too much resources.

This website has atleast 700+ visitors each day and thus it consumes a great deal of the bandwith. The current bandwith limit is 50GB but Insha'Allah, I'll try and talk to the host if I can apply for more bandwith.

:w:

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-23-2005, 10:26 PM
I think that's a good idea. The forum is growing rapidly and is bustling with activity. I think it's probably going to grow even more and it would be good to have more bandwith so we aviod these frustrating problems. :)

:w:

Abdalla
03-24-2005, 09:23 AM
kadafi gonna talk to surpass? lol good luck with that ;)

I also further find it funy how ansar has more rep power than me! ah well back to the admin control panel!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-24-2005, 06:53 PM
:) It makes sense if I'm always active on the forum posting, exchanging reps, etc. I've posted ten times as much as you. ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.