/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum, I'm a new member

Selising
01-09-2006, 07:13 AM
This morning I accidently came accross this group while searching for information of Daoud Mousa from UK. It looks interesting, so I decided to register to the group.

I'm Salwani Ali. Selising is my hometown in the state of Kelantan, Malaysia. At this moment I live in Kajang, somewhere near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Anybody speaks Malay here?

The reason for searching the info of Daoud was to update my website http://www.geocities.com/salwani_ali rgdg moon splitting.

I'm sorry if nobody understand my website since it is in Malay.

I'm a mother of 3 kids. Working as computer trainer mainly microsoft products

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
01-09-2006, 07:17 AM
walikum salam
welcome to the board sis
So nice to meet you.
I have never heard your name before "Salwani" masha'Allah it sounds very nice :) what does it mean if i may ask ?

Insha'Allah I will check out your site - enjoy your stay and looking forward to your posts!

Selising
01-09-2006, 07:26 AM
I'm not sure about the meaning, but some said its close to sarwa, sweet foods given to Prophet Musa a.s. and his people. remember manna and sarwa? One Ustaz from Ghana said it means My Honey. may be!

A lot of Kelantanese nowadays give this name to their baby girl after the name of a Kelantanese princess. My late cousin adore the name very much and give it to me.

hidaayah
01-09-2006, 08:25 AM
Assalam u Alaikum sis!..
welcum here..hope u have a nice stay..:)
wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
01-09-2006, 11:49 AM
:sl: sister

Welcome to LI

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

sapphire
01-09-2006, 12:10 PM
welcome sis to the forum!!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!!

Sanobar
01-09-2006, 12:23 PM
salam!
welcome to the forums! :):)
ma'salamah

01-09-2006, 01:15 PM
walaikumassalam

welcome to the forum sister

it's really nice to meet u

enjoy ur stay and hope you find the info!

Umm_Maysa
01-12-2006, 09:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Selising
This morning I accidently came accross this group while searching for information of Daoud Mousa from UK. It looks interesting, so I decided to register to the group.

I'm Salwani Ali. Selising is my hometown in the state of Kelantan, Malaysia. At this moment I live in Kajang, somewhere near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Anybody speaks Malay here?

The reason for searching the info of Daoud was to update my website http://www.geocities.com/salwani_ali rgdg moon splitting.

I'm sorry if nobody understand my website since it is in Malay.

I'm a mother of 3 kids. Working as computer trainer mainly microsoft products
:sl:
Welcome to the forum...
Selamat datang..Ignore my private message..just saw this after I send message to u..Well, ur website is great..hope to see ur post here more..insha Allah

MetSudaisTwice
01-12-2006, 12:00 PM
salam
welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

habib
01-12-2006, 12:08 PM
Assalamualaikum

Welcome to the Forum..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.