/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Discussion about the new year and the Islamic Hijrah New Year

fakhan
01-09-2006, 02:17 PM
:sl:

Assalamu Alakium wr wb,

To all my brothers and sisters in this Islamic forum, I would like to say that since the new year has began this past week, Insha'Allah the Islamic Hijrah new year is about to come and I believe it's time to think and believing Islam because Islam is not only for peace and submission but it's also a time to remember Allah (S.W.T.) and following the Quran and the Sunnah known as the Hadith. Since a few months, weeks, days and years ago, we as Muslims neither born or converted have made few or some sins because we did something wrong in our life. Here are some examples of how we commit sins in the past, they are watching too much television that contains haram materials, listening to music from music videos that contains coarse language and how people dress inappropriate, saying words that is not recommend in our point of view, staying up late, not following the five pillars of Islam, not reading the Quran daily and nightly, lying, cheating, stealing and disobeying. I believe that Insha'Allah it's time to start thinking about our religion rather than something else, I know many of us have to go to school or work because it's part of our life but most life is your religion. Insha'Allah when the Islamic Hijrah new year comes, let all of us start and how it all begins again. Please feel free to reply as soon as possible. :brother:

Jazak'Allah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mehnaz
01-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Salaam,

MashAllah well sed bro...May Allah swt guide us all!!

W'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.