/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help needed in a boook of refutation

Andaraawus
01-10-2006, 06:05 PM
As-Salamu alaykum

I am working on and compiling a book and need your help

The book is called the Anti Venom and the reason why i have called it that was due to a Christian Missionary pulling me over in a supermarket one day and really giving me a hard time about my religion.

He handed me some little booklets about Allah, saying He was a moon god which really upset me and from that day i set out searching for answers against publications like this.

Publications which are blatant attacks on the relgion of Islam, distortion of the truth poisoning the minds of many, attempting to throw doubt on poor innocent Muslims who have very little knowledge about their religion.

This is one Publication that i am using to refute the claims of thos who wish to distort Islam. you will find alot of quotations from the following author on the forum (soon)

you will see that i have nicked the design and redesigned it.

I appeal to all Muslims to help me compile this book to help clear up many misconceptions and misunderstandings and false claims about Islam.

please see the following links and participate, i do have the means to get this book published so there is no messing around on this issue, i have been working on this and compiling it for over a year now so i am very serious about this.

the Subjects so far are

Was Mohammed Superstitious?
Was Mohammed Bitter and Revengeful?
Was Mohammed a slave owner?
Was Mohammed a Racist?
The age of Aisha at time of Nikah

and many more like this ,

I believe strongly that if we put how heads together we can squash every anti Islamic site and their false arguements with this book and a website and so forth ....please dont consider this as my project, but our project , i would be delighted if Muslims that have knowledge or seek knowledge on such issues can unite and pull something together ..........

wasalams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
01-10-2006, 06:19 PM
hmmm:?

Ansar Al-'Adl
01-10-2006, 06:26 PM
:sl: Brother Andaraawus,
You will find a number of resources in this section of the forum as well as the page on the main site:
http://www.load-islam.com/Polemics_&_Rebuttals/

If you have any other ideas or questions, or ways in which we can contribute, please let us know inshaa'Allah.
:w:

Andaraawus
01-10-2006, 06:35 PM
As-salamu alaykum

Proud Ukhti

i think it would delight you more if you seen the threads about the Prophets anger which have been refuted and the thread about cutting of hands in the human rights section ......

and Brother Adl al Ansar thanks for the help i will suely get onto that and post them at the site ... wasalams

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Zakariya
01-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Links:

Texts on the issue

Response to Robert Morey's claims (Islamic invasion)

The moon-god myth

Was the Prophet racist?

Andaraawus
01-10-2006, 07:46 PM
thank you for the links brother and wasalams ...if anybody has any be sure to post them please .. thank you

menj
01-20-2006, 08:02 AM
Some of the issues raised in the book by Dr. Robert Morey can be viewed at my site, bismikaallahuma.org. Do a search for "moon god" in the search box and you will find it insha'allah.

Wassalam.

- MENJ

Tilmeez
01-20-2006, 09:10 AM
Mashallah, Allah has chosen you for a good reason and of course he will help you. I will see if i find the matter regarding the topics i will forward u. another thing is that you better search for the books previously written on this subject I am sure there must be some work done in this regard which will help you alot.

Wish you all the best.

Tilmeez

Abu Omar
01-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Wa aleykum salaam.

"Dr" Robert Morey forgered his doctorate and ridiculously claimed that "fatwa" means "death" in Arabic.

The rest of the issues I think the brothers' links are handling very well. I don't take Robert Morey seriously.

menj
01-21-2006, 06:23 AM
Do not forget to take a look at the following link:

http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/index...of-the-muslims

Dr. Robert Morey depended heavily on the images from Hazor as his basis for the moon-god theory in Appendix C of his book. You will find that the above link severely damages his lies. You may use the material from the above link, however, I would appreciate it if you make mention of bismikaallahuma.org and cite the original link as its source. I researched on this claim and spent two years gathering the material you see in the link above before I was able to finally write it in 2003.

Wassalam.

- MENJ

Andaraawus
01-23-2006, 06:12 PM
As-Salamu Alaykum

Al hamdu Lillah thank you for your responses, many issues of Robert Moreys have been refuted but yet many i feel are untouched, this is not a book just refuting Robert Morey , infact i am hpoing that when its compiled there is not even a mention of his name,

Just the issues the are commonly bought up, i am hoping that this book will be something like an idiots guide to the quran or something simular along the lines but yes it will definately deal with refutation but without taking an arguementative stance.

Robert Morey does not have any hard evidence and he has used Archeloogists that never said Allah was a pre Islamic pagan diety in attempt to prove Allah as a pre Islamic diety.

None of the Archelogists claim that they found Allah nor even a allat, none of the archelogists even found one Arabic inscription with the name or title al-ilah written on it , infcat if we look at Moreys 'hard evidences' we find that he displays alot of tablets with sumerian writing upon them NOT ARABIC as he boasts that numerous arabic inscriptions were found but yet he doesnt show one! i wonder why?

A pamphlet refuting the whole moon God claim will be drawn up but its not going to be part of the book i am preparing as this is an new idea which is baseless and even Christians that Morey references in his books in attempt to prove his moon god theory say that calling Allah a pagan diety is a falsehood such as John Gilchrist who even goes on to admit that Allah is the true universal God.

In Disscussion with Dr Morey, he hasnt been able to answer my questions very well infact he has responded very emotionally http://avp.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=55

I will finalyse the pamphlet/booklet after i have tested the points on him, i have to see his response to them but the first issue he didnt do well for a answer ...

wasalams

Andaraawus
01-23-2006, 06:15 PM
i am also looking for people with the same ambition, really i dont need help for the book, i can do it on my own but it would be better if we had a team of dedicated article writers. Anti Venom Publications may not be much but with the right moves something may work and with Allah is every success. wasalams

Abu Omar
01-23-2006, 06:57 PM
You can't expect that Robert Morey will be forgotten, because the missionaries often recycle their old refuted trash after a few years in hope to catch some unaware Muslims.

I remember I asked Islamic Awareness once about one of Morey's claims. While they didn't have an answer to that they, they told me that they have been slowly refuting his book (The Islamic Invasion), although they added that the book is quite badly referenced, so that it is hard to know from where he got his info, thus checking what the source really says.

But try to search for "morey" on their site (in the search box) and you should find that which they have responded to him.

By the way, have you checked out the extreme prices his fellow Christias have to pay in order to join his "Crusaders Club"? I guess he'll be wealthy at his pension...

http://www.faithdefenders.com/crusad...aders+Club.htm

I checked your link. What a complete idiot Robert Morey appears to be. May I ask if there is some example of the Jews or the Christians using the English word for God? No, and by his logic he must not use it, instead he has to use the Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek word. Hasn't he yet learned that different peoples speak different languages?

Andaraawus
01-23-2006, 08:27 PM
By the way, have you checked out the extreme prices his fellow Christias have to pay in order to join his "Crusaders Club"? I guess he'll be wealthy at his pension...

http://www.faithdefenders.com/crusad...aders+Club.htm
his books are cheap though ;D in every thought of the meaning ;D

shudnt_have
01-24-2006, 02:46 AM
:sl: subhaAllah Brother,
firstly, may Allah swt give you Tawfiq for investing your time for such a great cause. inshaAllah. I always wanted to see 'something like this', especially after coming across the fact that there were about 50,000 Anti-Islamic books published after 9/11. subhaAllah.

If I am any help to you, then let me know, I am here to lend a hand for sake of Allah (swt).

menj
01-24-2006, 08:52 AM
Salaam,

I don't mind giving whatever help I can towards the completion of the book. You may contact me at contact[at]menj[dot]org.

Wassalam.

- MENJ

Andaraawus
01-24-2006, 09:16 AM
As-salamu alaykum

thank you ,insha'Allah i will contcat you soon .....admin can you please delete an o out of the title where boook is spelt wrong ...its kinda bugging me now ...wasalams

Andaraawus
01-24-2006, 12:37 PM
As-Salamu alaykum

i need help with the following ...

1. ضرباً غير مبرح ولا شائن

does anybody know what sha in means in this context? is it ism fa'il? and i was wondering why hasnt it got the extra alif on sha in to indicate in is monsoob in the acusative state...and is the la a laa linafi al jinns?

2. I need to find where the root daraba has been used in the Quran in every place, whether its duribu idrib daraba yudrabu daribun madrib midrab i need to find the da ra ba , can anybody kindly help with this?

thank you and wasalams

Ansar Al-'Adl
01-24-2006, 06:54 PM
:sl:
With regard to the second question:
http://www.openburhan.com/pages/ob_w7913.html

I think its also important to look at verse 38:41-44, in this context.

Andaraawus
01-24-2006, 07:36 PM
thank you that was brilliant ... the example is a really good example ...al hamdu Lillah

ONLINE TOOLS: Tafaseer ul Quran: Ibn Abbas | Imam Tabari | Imam Suyuti | Ibn Kathir | Imam Qurtubi | click here
Ahadeeth Prophetic Traditon: Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawud , Tirmidhi | Click here | |
Theological works: Imam Ghazali, Imam Tahawi, | click here |
COMPARATIVE RELGION:| Who Is The True Universal God? | The Prophets Of God | Which is Gods Word? Quran Or The Bible? | Religion & Human Rights | Islam & Terrorism |
SECTARIAN ISSUES: | Aqeedah | Who Are The Jamaah? | Who Are The Scholars Of Islam |

Anti Venom Topics Under Discusion

DOES ISLAM ALLOW DOMESTIC VIOLENCE???
WAS JESUS FOR OR AGAINST CAPITAL PUNISHMENT???
DOES ISLAM PROMOTE RACISM???
DOES ISLAM ALLOW THE ASKING OF QUESTIONS???
DOES THE PROPHET GET ANGRY???
THE CHOPPING OR HANDS, WHOS THE JUST GOD ALLAH OR YAHWEH???
IS ALLAH A PRE ISLAMIC DIETY???
WAS THE PROPHET A SINNER???
DOES ISLAM PROMOTE THE KILLING OF ALL THE DISBELIEVERS???

Andaraawus
01-24-2006, 07:40 PM
As-Salamu Alaykum and the site you gave was brilliant but i am having a little trouble getting around on it ...wasalams

Musaafirah
01-24-2006, 08:10 PM
:salamext:
masaha'allah..it's good to know the amount of effort ur investing in refuting the claims of david morey..
:thumbs_up

Musaafirah
01-25-2006, 12:53 PM
oopz..meant to say robert..dont have a clue who david is...
btw..go to the general forum and therez a thread called request a sig...
brotherz fi_sabilillah and Ahmed made my sig..:thumbs_up

Goku
02-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Salam Brother Andaraawus, I'm very happy to hear you are doing this project.

I have come across extremely useful websites which should help you:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm This website has over 700 rebuttals to anti-Islamists and the authors allow users to use their material in any way they please. Plus it points out the bad stuff in the Bible, like terrorrism etc, so you could do a bit of comparison for your book.

http://www.miraclesofislam.com/ This website has astonishing miracles of Islam, which you could publish to awe the reader.

http://www.-----------------------/ Miracles and prophesies of the Qur'an. Very useful.

May Allah bless you for your work.

Salam.

Andaraawus
03-08-2006, 09:15 PM
As-Salamau alaykum

press the red button to keep updated

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.