In Hindu Scriptures
NAME OF KALKI AVTAR
* According to Kalki Puran the name of Kalki Avtar will be "SARWANAMA".
The meaning of "ANAMA" is praised one and "SARW" mean most of all, so "Sarwanama" means the most praised one and in Arabic language "Muhammad " has the same meaning, if we translate Sanskrit word Sarwanama in to Arabic language it will be "Muhammad" only difference is the language.
PARENTS OF KALKI AVTAR
* "He will be born from "SOOMATI" and his father's name will be "VAISHNUVESH"." (Kalki Puran 2, Shloka II)
VAISHNUVESH and SOOMATI means servant of God (the cherisher) and peace, respectively. Prophet Muhammad father's name was ABDULLAH in Arabic language, which means God's servant, and his mother's name was AMINA in Arabic language, which means peace, so if we translate Sanskrit word "Vaishnuvesh & Soomati" in Arabic language it will be "Abdullah & Amina". So again the difference of language.
PLACE OF BIRTH
* "HE will be born at "SHAMBAL GARAM" in VAISHNUVESH'S Brahmin Mahant's (religious saint) respectable house" (Bhagwat Puran, Khand 12, Shloka 18 and Kalki Puran Adhay 2, Shloka 4)
SHAMBAL mean peace and GARAM mean city or village, so SHAMBAL GARAM means a peace full city or city of peace, and this quality & name has been specified only for Arabia's city "MAKKAH" no other city in the world has been named city of peace. In the Holy Quran this city has been called as "ALBALAD ALAMEEN" which mean peace full city or city of peace. For reference see Holy Quran (14:35) O God, make it (Makkah) a City of Peace". And Makkah is the city where prophet Muhammad (PBUH) born.
VAISHNU-VESH, Vaishnu is actually God's name and VESH means servant or BHAGAT and man, Vaishnuvesh mean God's servant or God's devotee and in Arabic language ABDULLAH has the same meanings.
BRAHMIN MAHANT mean religious saint and Makkah's religious and respectable saint was "Hasham", then "Mutlib", then Hasham's son "Abdul Mutlib" became the religious saint of Makkah, who was the grand father of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and during the period of religious saint Muhammad was born in home of Abdullah son of Abdul Mutlib. In short, Muhammad was born in the respectable tribe of Quraish who enjoyed great respect and high place in Makkah. So according to scripture Kalki Avtar will be born in Brahmin Mahant's (religious saint) respectable family.
DATE OF BIRTH OF KALKI AVTAR
* He will be born in the month of Bisakh on 12th day (Kalki Puran Adhay 2, Shloka 15)
Baisakh is famous month in Hindi, which is still known with this name. According to Hindi calendar Muhammad was born on 12th Baisakh of 628 Bakrami, and this day according to Arabic calendar is 12th Rabiyyyul Awwal. So the date of birth matches with Kalki Avtar.
THE PERIOD OF KALKI AVTAR
* Kalki Avtar would ride horse, camel and keep the sword to kill the devil and enemies of religion.
It mean that Kalki Avtar will be born in the past time when horse and camel were used for riding and sword was being used for fight. And in this period and in the coming future people will use cars, train & planes for riding and guns, missiles will be use for fighting. So it is now useless to wait for Avtar in future. We should not forget that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was borne during the time of horse & camel, and he fought with sword during battles against infidels.
DEATH OF KALKI AVTAR'S PARENTS
* Kalki Avtar's Father will die before his birth and his Mother will die after few years of his birth. (Kalki Puran, Bhaghwat Puran Khand 12)
These two indications clearly fit on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). His Father died few days earlier of his birth and his Mother died when Muhammad was only six year old. For reference please study the life history of prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
KALKI AVTAR WILL GET WISDOM ON A MOUNTAIN
* According to Kalki Puran, the Kalki Avtar will receive wisdom or knowledge on a mountain's cave from PERSHURAM (angle).
As every one knows that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was busy in his pray in a cave of mountain "HIRA" and there one day an Angle (Gabriel) appeared and brought the first revelation from God. For reference Holy Quran (96:1) "Read (Prophet Muhammad) with the name of Allah" and he replied " I am not learned" the same indication was given in the Christian's scripture (Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12) " and the book delivered to him that is not learned, saying " Read this", I pray thee: and he said, I am not learned", this is another prove of his prophecy. So prophet Muhammad received his first revelation in the cave of mountain HIRA. And this prediction also fit on him.
PREACHING, IRRITATION, MIGRATION AND RETURN TO HIS CITY
* It is further written in the kalki Puran that " Kalki avtar will start his preaching from the city SHAMBHAL GARAM (Makkah: city of peace) which is situated in SALAM DEEP (Jazeeratul Arab), but people of that city will be against him and irritate him, so he will migrate to another city (Madina) which will be covered with mountains. Then after few years, he will be returned to his city with sword and conquer the city and the whole country."
This prediction also fit on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He started his preaching from Makkah (city of peace), which is situated in Jazeeratul Arab (salam deep), when people of Makkah tried to irritate him he migrated towards the city covered with mountains (Madina) with his companions. And after few years he came back with sword and his 10,000 companions and conquered the city Makkah and after that the whole Arab. For reference please study life history of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and this incidence is famous with the name of " Fateh Makkah" in the Islamic history.
A FLYING HORSE FROM GOD
* He will receive a flying horse from God, which will be faster than lightning. Riding it he will go around earth and seven skies" (Bhagwat Puran Khand 12, Adhay 2, Shloka19-20)
This prediction is about Kalki Avtar also match with the Incidence of "MIRAJ" For reference see Holy Quran (17.1) and for detail Hadith s of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) regarding Incidence of Miraj. According to these references Prophet Muhammad traveled the seven skies and there he met with previous Prophets, and for this God gave him a horse name BARQ which mean lightning and word Miraj mean height and ladder. Please study life history of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for details.
SPLITTING OF MOON
* According to the scripture Kalki Avtaar will split the moon.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) showed this miracle 1,400 ago. For reference see Holy Quran (54:1-3) "The hour drew night and moon rend (split) in twain ..." For more details about moon splitting please study the hadiths of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) (Volume 4, book 56, number 830-832 and volume 5, book 58, number 209-211) According to these hadiths" the people of Makkah asked Allah's Apostle to show a miracle (sign of his Prophecy). So he showed them the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hiram Mountain"
There is an interesting tradition in India. Bhoj was an Indian king, there is still city Bhoj on his name in the territory of Kachh (Gujrat). Raja was born after so many years of Bhavish Puran during the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). One night he saw moon splitting in two, he asked the Pundits, they studied the Vedas and Puranas, and told the king that this is the miracle of last prophet, when king asked the signs or descriptions of the Prophet, they told," He will be from the city of peace (Makkah) and will be born in the house of a religious saint, his name will be "Narashansah" (praise one: Muhammad in Arabic), he will have four Khulafa and have 12 wifes ". In search of Narashansah, he came to know that he appeared in Makkah. He met with him and embraced Islam at the hand of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and prophet gave him the name Abdullah, when he came back to home his family did not accept him. He spend his whole life in remembering Prophet and in worship of one God. For reference (Dr. Kamala Kant Tewari's book "Kalyuge Ke Antim Rishi" Page5, he took this from Pundit Dharm Ved Apadhye's book "Antim Ishwar Doot" page 97). So Raja was the first Indian who embraced Islam.
ANGELS WILL HELP HIM DURING WAR
* Kalki Avtar will be helped by angels during war. (Kalki Puran Adhay 2, Shloka 7)
This prediction also fit on prophet Muhammad (PBUH), when during the battle of UHAD, BADR etc. God sent His Angels for his help. For reference see Holy Quran (3:123,124,125) "And Allah must assuredly helped you at Badr when you were mortified, therefore fear Allah, in order that you will give thanks to Him. When you said to the believers, is it not enough for you that your Lord should reinforce you with three thousand (3,000) angels sent down upon you? Rather, if you have patience and cautions, and they suddenly come against you, your Lord will reinforce you with five thousand (5,000) angles"
Holy Quran (9:25) " Allah has helped you on many a battlefield ..."
FOUR COMPANIONS OF KALKI AVTAR
* Kalki Avtar with his four companions or will kill the evil. (Kaiki Puran.Adhay 2,Shloka5)
There were four companions or helpers of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who helped him in spreading Islam. Their names are Umar (ra), Abu Bakr (ra), Usman (ra) and Ali (ra). After death of Prophet these companions ruled the country and practically imposed the religion. They are known as Khulafa - e - Rashideen in Islamic history. So this prediction also fit on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
KALKI AVTAR WILL BE THE LAST AVTAR
* There are 24 main Prophet, but Kalki Avtar will be the last one, who will be the end (seal) of all Prophets. (Bhagwat Puran Partham Khand Adhay 3, Shloka 25)
No Prophet except Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has declared him as the last Prophet and it is the faith of every Muslim that Prophet Muhammad is the last Prophet and no Prophet will come after him. God Himself declared Muhammad (PBUH) as the last Prophet. For reference see (Holy Quran 33.40) " he (Muhammad) is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of Prophets, and Allah is aware of all things .." and in another place God says, " .. This day I have perfected your religion for you and completed my favor to you. I have approved Islam to be your religion ..." (5.3)
Another interesting thing is that, in the Holy Quran there are 25 Prophets mentioned by name including Prophet Ahmed (Muhammad) himself, so there were 24 main Prophets before Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). So these two predictions also fit on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
TULSI DAAS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF KALKI AVTAR
A famous religious Scholar "TULSI DAAS" presents his conclusion in his book "RAMAYAN", which contains the story of Shri Ram. In this book he discussed and concluded the predictions and indications, which are mentioned in " Sangram Puran" kand 12, Adheyae6.
* "Here I will not favored anyone, I will say only that which Sadhu and Sants have said in the light of Vedas& Purans."
* "He will born in 7th Century of Bakrami and with the light of his 4 Sun, he will be appeared in the great darkness."
Muhammad (PBUH) was born on 12th Baisakh of 628 (7th Century) Bakrami and 4 Sun referred to four Khalifas, as mentioned above.
* "And he will preach his religion with wisdom and he will give good news and forbid too."
This prediction also fit on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for reference see Holy Quran (33:45,46,47) "O Prophet! LO! WE have sent thee as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a Warner. And as a summoner unto Allah by His permission, and as a Lamp that give light. And announce unto the believers the good tidings (good news) they will have great bounty from Allah."
* "He will have 4 respected Khalifas."
As their name have been mentioned above, Umar, Abu Bakr, Usman & Ali, known as Khulafa - e - Rashedeen in Islamic history.
* "And when he and his religion will be appeared then, there will be no refuge with out Muhammad (PBUH)"
To understand the refuge of Muhammad please see Holy Quran (4.13-14) "... he who obey Allah and His messenger (Muhammad), He will admit him to Gardens underneath which rivers flow that is a great wining. And he who disobey Allah and His messenger (Muhammad) and transgress His Bounds; he will admit him to a fire and shall live in it forever. For him, there is a humiliating punishment." And further in Holy Quran (3.132) "Obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad) in order to be subjected to mercy."
* "He will be match less and there will be no likeness to him, Tulsi Daas is what ever saying is pet and true."
According to Quran (68:4) "And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character." And ("Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah, a beautiful pattern (of conduct)"(33:21).
* "The stair of 10,000 years Prophecy will be completed, then no one will get this Prophecy.
As explained above (Holy Quran 33:40) " he (Muhammad) is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of Prophets, and Allah is aware of all things .."
* "A star will shine on the Land of Arab and that land will be very respectable and glorified."
When all Arabs were is great darkness Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) appeared like a star with the light of Holy Quran.
* "He will show miracles and will be called as friend of God.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) showed many miracles. One of them was miracle of moon splitting as mentioned above.
SOME MORE CLEAR INDICATIONS OF KALKI AVTAR
Following are some more and clear indications from Bhovishya Puran: Prati Sarg, Part III:3,3, 5-27 about Kalki Avtar, which clearly fit by name Muhammad & Ahmed and referred to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
NAME AND PLACE OF KALKI AVTAR
* "A malechha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be MAHAMMAD. Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Mahadev Arab (of angelic disposition) a bath in the 'Panchgavya' and the Ganges water, (i.e. purging him of all sins) offered him the presents of his sincere devotion and showing him all reverence said, 'I make obeisance to thee.' 'O Ye! The pride of mankind, ("Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah, a beautiful pattern (of conduct)"[Al-Qur'an 33:21].) the dweller in Arabia, (The Sanskrit word Marusthal means a sandy track of land or a desert.) Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil and you yourself have been protected from the malechha opponents (idol worshipers, pagans).' 'O Ye! The image of the Most Pious God the biggest Lord, I am a slave to thee, take me as one lying on thy feet.'.." (Bhovishya Puran)
* "The Malechhas have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is not to be found in that country. (Bhovishya Puran)
The name of the Avtar clearly mentioned as "Mahammad" and no other Prophet had this name except Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) the last Prophet. It is further clear that Kalki Avtar will be not from the land of India. Rather, he will be from the land of Arab and in Arab there was only Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) born. It is also clear that Aryan religion was only found in India, not in Arabia. The Prophet did not physically take a bath in the Panchgavya and the water of Ganges. Since the water of Ganges is considered holy, taking bath in the Ganges is an idiom, which means washing away sins or immunity from all sorts of sins. Here the prophecy implies that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was sinless, i.e. Maasoom.
* "Before also there appeared a misguided fiend whom I had killed [note: e.g., Abraha Al-Ashram, the Abyssinian viceroy of Yemen, who attacked Makkah]; he has now again appeared being sent by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them guidance the well-known MAHAMAD (Mohammad), who has been given by me the epithet of Brahma is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O Raja! You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be purified through my kindness even where you are". (Bhovishya Puran)
MEAT & LAWFUL THING EATER, BEARD KEEPER AND ANOUNCING FOR PRAYER (ADAN)
* "At night, he of the angelic disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of a Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj, "O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but according to the commandments of 'Ishwar Parmatma (God, Supreme Spirit), I shall enforce the strong creed of the meat-eaters." (Bhovishya Puran)
It is also clear that Kalki Avtar will be meat eater, while in Hindu Dhama meat eating is prohibited. So it is clear that Kalki Avtar will not be from Hindu Dharma. Some people may argue that 'Raja' Bhoj mentioned in the prophecy lived in the 11th century C.E. 500 years after the advent of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and was the descendant in the 10th generation of Raja Shalivahan. These people fail to realise that there was not only one Raja of the name Bhoj. The Egyptian Monarchs were called as Pharaoh and the Roman Kings were known as Caesar, similarly the Indian Rajas were given the title of Bhoj. There were several Raja Bhoj who came before the one in 11th Century C.E.)
* "My follower will be a man circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a revolution, announcing call for prayer (Adan) and will be eating all lawful things. He will eat all sorts of animals except swine". (Bhovishya Puran)
In Hindu Dharam Pundits or Brahmins keeps the tail on their heads, while according to Hindu Scripture Kalki will be without tail and on the contrary, he will be keeping the beard, it is well known that it is the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to keep the beard. And only in Islam, Muslims call for prayer during their Adan before Namaz (prayer). In Islam all lawful things and animals are allowed or Halal, while, swine or pork is prohibited (Haram) by God. According to Quran (5.88) "Eat of the lawful and good things, which Allah has provided you." And (2.173) "He has forbidden you the dead blood, and the flesh of swine")
KALKI AVTAR WILL BE MUSLIM
* "They will not seek purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare (Jihad). Because of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as Musalmans (Muslims). I shall be the originator of this religion of the meat-eating nation." (Bhovishya Puran)
This indication has clearly proved that the Kalki Avtar is none other than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), because the Nation or Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is known as Muslims or Musalman.
* "AHMAD acquired religious Law (Shariah) from his Lord. This religious Law is full of wisdom. I receive light from him just as from the Sun.."[Sama Veda II:6,8]
* The Sanskrit word used is Sushrama, which means praiseworthy or well praised which in Arabic means Muhammad (PBUH). [Rigveda Book I, Hymn 53 verse 9]
Another name of Prophet Muhammad is AHMED, no other prophet had this name except prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as Prophet Esa (PBUH) also gave the indication of a Messenger to his nation, who will come after him and his name will be AHMED. According to Quran (61.6)"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be AHMED.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'this is evident sorcery!" (61.6) Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) gave the Islamic Law of SHARIAH. According to Quran (34.28) " We have sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not."
KALKI WILL BE CAMEL RIDER AND 60,090 ENEMIES
* "He is Narashansah or the praised one (Muhammad). He is Kaurama: the prince of peace or the emigrant, who is safe, even amongst a host of 60,090 enemies. He is a camel-riding Rishi, whose chariot touches the heaven". [Atharvaveda book 20 Hymn 127 verses 1-13]
The Sanskrit word Narashansah means 'the praised one', which is the literal translation of the Arabic word Muhammad (PBUH). The Sanskrit word Kaurama means 'one who spreads and promotes peace'. The holy Prophet was the 'Prince of Peace' and he preached equality of human kind and universal brotherhood. Kaurama also means an emigrant. The Prophet migrated from Makkah to Madinah and was thus also an Emigrant. He will be protected from 60,090 enemies, which was the population of Makkah. The Prophet would ride a camel. This clearly indicates that it cannot be an Indian Rishi, This mantra gave the Rishi's name as Mamah. No rishi in India or another Prophet had this name Mamah that is derived from Mah, which means to esteem highly, or to revere, to exalt, etc. Some Sanskrit books give the Prophet's name as 'Mohammad'. According to Buddhism, Buddha said " I am not the only Buddha after me, at appropriate time a great Buddah will come and his name will be "MAITREYA" which means love, kindness, compassion, mercy etc. The Arabic for mercy is rehmet. RAHMAT is the title given to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the Holy Quran (21:07) "Rahmatan lil Alameen" Mercy unto the worlds. Buddha further said, "He will migrate from his homeland" (Makkah to Madinah).
TEN THOUSAND COMPANIONS OF KALKI AVTAR
* "The wagon-possessor, the truthful and truth loving, extremely wise, powerful and generous, Mamah [Mohammad] has favored me with his words. The son of the All-powerful, possessing all good attributes, the mercy for the worlds has become famous with ten thousand [companions]". [Rig Veda V, 27, Mantra 1]
The ten thousands Saints refer to the ten thousands companions who accompanied the Prophet (PBUH) when he entered Makkah during Fateh Makkah which was a unique victory in the history of mankind in which there was no blood shed.
HUNDRED GOLD COINS AND TEN CHAPLETS OF KALKI AVTAR
* "He gave the Mamah Rishi a hundred gold coins, ten chaplets, three hundred steeds and ten thousand cows". [Kuntap Sukt, Atharva Veda, Mantra 3]
He is given 100 gold coins, which refers to the believers and the earlier companions of the Prophet during his turbulent Makkan life. Later on due to persecution they migrated from Makkah to Abysinia. Later when Prophet migrated to Madinah all of them joined him in Madinah.
The 10 chaplets or necklaces were the 10 best companions of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) known as Ashra-Mubbashshira (10 bestowed with good news).
300 good steeds (horses of Arab Breed) refer to those companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who fought at BADR. (Their actual number was 313; however, in many prophecies the numbers are usually rounded up.)
The Sanskrit word Go is derived from Gaw, which means 'to go to war'. A cow is also called Go and is a symbol of war as well as peace. The 10,000 cows refer to the 10,000 companions who accompanied the Prophet (PBUH) when he entered Makkah during Fateh Makkah.
The above references from the Hindu Scriptures prove that Hindus were foretold about the worship of one God and were also foretold about the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in their Holy Scriptures. But, they denied their Holy Scriptures and invented their own rules and regulations in the religion, and changed their religion according to their own materialistic and vain desires and made idols (images) of gods and their Avtars Ram & Karishana etc, and worshipped them as God. This is, how true religions of Vedas converted in to man-made religion (Hinduism).
With the above facts references from the Vedas & other Hindu Scriptures, it is possible that, Hindu Pundits and Brahmins might have changed the true concepts given in the Vedas into Hinduism as Christians have changed the true religion (Islam) of Jesus (PBUH) into Christianity.
The thing which is needed to do is that, Muslim scholars should take steps to preach the Hindus not only with the reference of Holy Quran but, with the fact references from their own Hindu Scriptures. According to whom worship of one God is allowed, so they should discard idol and murti worship and worship only one God according to their Scriptures. Secondly, the Kalki Avtar (Coming Prophet) which has been mentioned by name "Muhammad" & "Ahmed" in their Scriptures and all the indications about his Prophet hood mentioned in their Scriptures have been gone through and completed 1,400 years before, with the advent of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the religious law (The Quran) has been revealed on him. So, now it is the religious duty of each Hindu to accept Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as their last Avtar (Prophet), and the Quran as their last revealed Scripture and embrace ISLAM the religion of their last Avtar (Prophet) which has been chosen, perfected and authorized by his one God and become Muslim. Because according to Holy Quran:-
* "This day I have perfected your religion for you and completed my favor to you. I have approved Islam to be your religion ..." (5.3).
* "Allah has chosen for you the religion. Do not die except being Submissive (Muslim) (2.132)
* "It is HE who has been sent His Messenger with guidance the religion of truth (Islam), so that exalts it above all other religions. Allah is the sufficient witness" (48:28)
* "The only religion with Allah is Islam (submission) (3:19)
* "He who chooses a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and in the everlasting life he will be among the losers" (3:85)
So, Islam is the only religion chosen and approved by God and Islam supersedes and suppress all the other religions, because no other religion will be accepted except Islam. So Hindus leave your obstinacy, which has become obstacle for you, use your wisdom & intellect and courage, do not be among the losers and embrace Islam as your religion. After these arguments, there will be no excuse for Hindus to accept Islam. I hope Muslim scholars will find and get positive answer, because natural and psychological instinct is still working unconsciously in the minds of Hindu as it was working before. It will certainly be a great achievement for the Muslim scholars.